Update: Alejandra responds /MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Ohh shiiiiit Erms. So he has to pay $91,921 before he can come back from Africa? Uh ohh.

Just for info..so I was told, D & R Jr. go to a community college at the moment:

http://www.cccco.edu/ChancellorsOffice/FrequentlyAskedQuestionsColleges/tabid/858/Default.aspx

and v. few community college's in CA have dorms/on campus living.

What I am wondering is what if the country do not want you there. The US is saying no passport, but what if the country says you have to go because you are not a citizen? The country could kick you out. I wonder if Jermain went there with the intention of staying?

What I am wondering is what if the country do not want you there. The US is saying no passport, but what if the country says you have to go because you are not a citizen? The country could kick you out. I wonder if Jermain went there with the intention of staying?
Of course, Jermaine is just confortably "on the lam from the law". :smilerolleyes:
If he wanted his passport back, all he has to do is ask the American Consulate in that country to issue him an emergency passport that would allow him to return home to the U.S.

The U.S. will grant him a temporary passport that will get him back to the U.S. but once he is on U.S. soil, the passport would no longer be valid, and he won't be able to get a new one until he pays up, and a judge gives him the OK.

Michael shouldn't pay for all the family...is not normal!

you know what this is a perfect time for him to be in Africa ,estate is about to kick his minors from house ,he doesn't have to worry about it .his mom is going to give them one of the house which of course Michael owns,if that women wants to get deal. if she doesn't take the deal ,then he don't have to worry about the mess while estate and katherins name will be drag through mud.
and when every thing settle down he will be back like hero in front of his kids and media,he will tell tabloids he was so worry about his kids and estate always does this when he wasn't around ,they have no heart ,they don't have good intention for this family.estate only using Michaels name for profit.
plus he will save his face in media .by not being here in prelims. he knows there are lot of cameras around so he will get bash right now.he is in Africa not any where else in world because he knows Africa loved Michael,and they are doing every thing to keep Jackson happy at this moment ,we all know that.
he is enjoying his time there with royals while estate and his mom is being drag in mud.he is not that stupid ,u know he looks like it but he is not.40 yr in business ,he is using that pr practice in this mess but when it comes to michael every practice goes down to hill.
ohhhhhh rant is over.

blankyluvdoodoo , I agree with u.

I found this from TMZ.
Dear TMZ,
I am writing to you on behalf of the story that you wrote about Jermaine Jackson and his ex wife Alejandra Oaziaza. I am a Jackson family insider. It has come to my knowledge that she is writing gossip sites spreading malicious lies about this family and his relationship with his children, Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson. Alejandra has been living with Katherine Jackson since 1985, illegally while married to someone else and even ran away from her country of South America. She lied about her real age and the status of her marriage at the time, she was married to Nicholas Ray! She married Nicholas Ray in 1987 in a secret ceremony because she needed a green card and was in the country illegally. She left her homeland of Columbia as a minor to which her family did not know where she was, she came to America to live with Nicholas’s family, whom she had met in Columbia.
Alejandra met Randy Jackson when she was 16 years old and lied to him about her age, telling him she was 18 years old. He moved her into the Jackson family home on October 16th, 1985. She was a minor at this time and the Jacksons continued to let them live with her because she also told Randy Jackson she was homeless. This was not the truth, she had been living in Beverly Hills with Nicolas’s family but also lied to them and said she was moving back to Columbia, when in fact she had taken up a residence at the Jackson family home.

She married Nicholas Ray on March 2nd, 1987 while still living with the Jacksons. She kept this marriage a secret because she continued to live at the residence. Nicholas lived in Brentwood, California and was lied to as well. Alejandra told him she was going back to Columbia to be with her mother and brother. She moved out of the Encino Compound briefly in 1988, Randy Jackson brought her a condo in Beverly Hills but later kicked her out because he found out about her relationship with Nicholas. At this time, Alejandra had dropped out of school and lost all contact with the Jacksons, she flew out of the country to Columbia. Katherine Jackson knew at this time she was pregnant with her first child and ordered for her to come back to the family home. She had been writing to Katherine and making phone calls to her to get Katherine on her side. Randy Jackson brought back Alejandra and their daughter Genevieve, at this time he was married to Eliza Shaffy and Alejandra knew of this marriage. He separated from Eliza and later divorced her in 1991. At this time, him and Alejandra had a room at his mother’s home with their daughter Genevieve, their adopted son and Alejandra was pregnant with their son Randy Jr. Randy Jackson married Alejandra Jackson on February 13th, 1993. They had a private ceremony that was actually not legal because Alejandra was married to Nicholas Ray.

Before Randy Jr. was born, Alejandra flew back to Columbia claiming that Randy Jackson had threatened to kill her, she lived here for 6 months until again Randy Jackson came to get her where she went back to the Jackson family home. On March 5th 1995 Alejandra married Jermaine Jackson, Randy’s big brother without ever telling Randy. Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra had been having an affair since 1991. So Alejandra is a liar, she’s crazy and should not be trusted. She has caused trouble and rifts within the Jackson household for years and should not be held in good favor. It was later acknowledged by the judge that Alejandra Jackson’s marriage to Jermaine Jackson held no merit because she had been married to Nicholas Ray since 1987! She had even been receiving money from Nicholas throughout her marriage to Jermaine. She also lied and said she filed for divorce from Jermaine, when in actuality, Jermaine filed for divorce. The court papers can prove this.

Katherine Jackson has spoken to me several times about Alejandra and how she wanted to testify in court to get Alejandra out of her home. The judge is only letting Alejandra live at the residence because she has no job, no support at this time in her life. Katherine, Michael, Janet, and Jermaine Jackson have all supported Alejandra Jackson. They have given her cash, money orders, gift cards and other valuable assets to help her by the judge that Alejandra Jackson’s marriage to Jermaine Jackson held no merit because she had been married to Nicholas Ray since 1987! She had even been receiving money from Nicholas throughout her marriage to Jermaine. She also lied and said she filed for divorce from Jermaine, when in actuality, Jermaine filed for divorce. The court papers can prove this.

Jermaine Jackson would love to have custody of his children because Alejandra is an unfit mother, she uses profane language with her children and sometimes forces physically violence which the kids have told Katherine and Jermaine about. She uses her children to get huge amounts of money from Katherine, this money now is coming from Michael Jackson’s estate who loves his nephews and niece dearly and doesn’t mind supporting them, but not Alejandra who is 40 years of age with little to no education and no career.
On August 5th, 2009 Katherine Jackson gave Alejandra $1,000 dollars on behalf of Jermaine Jackson, Alejandra lied to Katherine and said Jermaine did not come through with his child support payment but he deposited $650 dollars into her account on July 22nd, 2009.

Everyone in the Jackson family has supported Alejandra Jackson over the years, giving her money and other necessities. Her presence in the home with Michael’s children alarmed me and I was reassured by a Jackson insider that Katherine brought Grace, the children’s former nanny into the home because of incidents involving Michael’s children and Alejandra Jackson. This has caused a rift within the home where it is volatile for children.
In 2001, Katherine Jackson talked with Jermaine Jackson about getting custody of his children so that they court can order Alejandra out of the home, Katherine did not go through with this. My sources tell me that Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson would love to live with their grandmother and their cousins and are scared of their mother. Grace has also been ordered by Katherine to look after Jaafar and Jermajesty, the boys have taken to her just like their cousins. Something tells me that none of this will end well. I have a feeling that the entire family is getting together to get Alejandra out once and for all. It will get nasty over the next couple of weeks or months, I also hear from a source Alejandra is trying to flee the country again because she has stolen money from Katherine and someone in the house hold has found out and is threatening her. I also am hearing that Katherine wants all legal rights to her children. I will write more later…..the story is developing

n would love to live with their grandmother and their cousins and are scared of their mother. Grace has also been ordered by Katherine to look after Jaafar and Jermajesty, the boys have taken to her just like their cousins
bit out of date. grace has been gone along time

how convenient ...........always blame outsider ,they always create trouble for angelic jackson .

I wouldnt blame Katherine for removing Alejandra and her kids from Havenhurst. I dont know how she has put up with them all these years. Jermine should look after his brood not his eldery mother.

how convenient ...........always blame outsider ,they always create trouble for angelic jackson .
lol my thoughts exactly,... so devilish Alejandra was fooling these oh so poor sweet innocent angelic Jackson male, didn't they too decide to sleep with her? Didn't they too decide begin an affair with an almost sister in law, considering she bore Steven's children? Where is the moral and dignity on their side? These triangle relationship is borderline incest. Also Grace has been gone away FOR A LONG TIME NOW.
Mr. Insider wake up and face reality.

Oh please, if Alejandra wants to write a book, let her. The Jackson's have been accused of everything, and still are. In my opinion, I doubt Katherine wants Alejandra and her children out. She lived there for over 20years. Estate is taking things in order, and their word is final, but MJ3 also needs support of family at this time. Kicking them out at preliminary hearing, is wrong from emotional point of views. These are sad times especially for MJ3 , they don't need drama of kicking their own cousins in midst of preliminary hearing. We are fans, they are family. Estate should consider that.

If they want to live there in order to give ''emotional support'' they should pay rent. It's not their house and they are not entitled to anything especially not to living rent free.
Michael /Jackson is dead, he doesn't get justice he at least deserves for his wishes to be followed he did not see it fit why he should be providing for a bunch of lazy ass ppl after his death. It was not his responsibility nor his kids;'

yup mj3 need their cousin to use taser on them in this emotional time as a support ,whatever.

MsCassieMollie;3186956 said:
I found this from TMZ.
Dear TMZ,
I am writing to you on behalf of the story that you wrote about Jermaine Jackson and his ex wife Alejandra Oaziaza. I am a Jackson family insider. It has come to my knowledge that she is writing gossip sites spreading malicious lies about this family and his relationship with his children, Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson. Alejandra has been living with Katherine Jackson since 1985, illegally while married to someone else and even ran away from her country of South America. She lied about her real age and the status of her marriage at the time, she was married to Nicholas Ray! She married Nicholas Ray in 1987 in a secret ceremony because she needed a green card and was in the country illegally. She left her homeland of Columbia as a minor to which her family did not know where she was, she came to America to live with Nicholas’s family, whom she had met in Columbia.
Alejandra met Randy Jackson when she was 16 years old and lied to him about her age, telling him she was 18 years old. He moved her into the Jackson family home on October 16th, 1985. She was a minor at this time and the Jacksons continued to let them live with her because she also told Randy Jackson she was homeless. This was not the truth, she had been living in Beverly Hills with Nicolas’s family but also lied to them and said she was moving back to Columbia, when in fact she had taken up a residence at the Jackson family home.

She married Nicholas Ray on March 2nd, 1987 while still living with the Jacksons. She kept this marriage a secret because she continued to live at the residence. Nicholas lived in Brentwood, California and was lied to as well. Alejandra told him she was going back to Columbia to be with her mother and brother. She moved out of the Encino Compound briefly in 1988, Randy Jackson brought her a condo in Beverly Hills but later kicked her out because he found out about her relationship with Nicholas. At this time, Alejandra had dropped out of school and lost all contact with the Jacksons, she flew out of the country to Columbia. Katherine Jackson knew at this time she was pregnant with her first child and ordered for her to come back to the family home. She had been writing to Katherine and making phone calls to her to get Katherine on her side. Randy Jackson brought back Alejandra and their daughter Genevieve, at this time he was married to Eliza Shaffy and Alejandra knew of this marriage. He separated from Eliza and later divorced her in 1991. At this time, him and Alejandra had a room at his mother’s home with their daughter Genevieve, their adopted son and Alejandra was pregnant with their son Randy Jr. Randy Jackson married Alejandra Jackson on February 13th, 1993. They had a private ceremony that was actually not legal because Alejandra was married to Nicholas Ray.

Before Randy Jr. was born, Alejandra flew back to Columbia claiming that Randy Jackson had threatened to kill her, she lived here for 6 months until again Randy Jackson came to get her where she went back to the Jackson family home. On March 5th 1995 Alejandra married Jermaine Jackson, Randy’s big brother without ever telling Randy. Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra had been having an affair since 1991. So Alejandra is a liar, she’s crazy and should not be trusted. She has caused trouble and rifts within the Jackson household for years and should not be held in good favor. It was later acknowledged by the judge that Alejandra Jackson’s marriage to Jermaine Jackson held no merit because she had been married to Nicholas Ray since 1987! She had even been receiving money from Nicholas throughout her marriage to Jermaine. She also lied and said she filed for divorce from Jermaine, when in actuality, Jermaine filed for divorce. The court papers can prove this.

Katherine Jackson has spoken to me several times about Alejandra and how she wanted to testify in court to get Alejandra out of her home. The judge is only letting Alejandra live at the residence because she has no job, no support at this time in her life. Katherine, Michael, Janet, and Jermaine Jackson have all supported Alejandra Jackson. They have given her cash, money orders, gift cards and other valuable assets to help her by the judge that Alejandra Jackson’s marriage to Jermaine Jackson held no merit because she had been married to Nicholas Ray since 1987! She had even been receiving money from Nicholas throughout her marriage to Jermaine. She also lied and said she filed for divorce from Jermaine, when in actuality, Jermaine filed for divorce. The court papers can prove this.

Jermaine Jackson would love to have custody of his children because Alejandra is an unfit mother, she uses profane language with her children and sometimes forces physically violence which the kids have told Katherine and Jermaine about. She uses her children to get huge amounts of money from Katherine, this money now is coming from Michael Jackson’s estate who loves his nephews and niece dearly and doesn’t mind supporting them, but not Alejandra who is 40 years of age with little to no education and no career.
On August 5th, 2009 Katherine Jackson gave Alejandra $1,000 dollars on behalf of Jermaine Jackson, Alejandra lied to Katherine and said Jermaine did not come through with his child support payment but he deposited $650 dollars into her account on July 22nd, 2009.

Everyone in the Jackson family has supported Alejandra Jackson over the years, giving her money and other necessities. Her presence in the home with Michael’s children alarmed me and I was reassured by a Jackson insider that Katherine brought Grace, the children’s former nanny into the home because of incidents involving Michael’s children and Alejandra Jackson. This has caused a rift within the home where it is volatile for children.
In 2001, Katherine Jackson talked with Jermaine Jackson about getting custody of his children so that they court can order Alejandra out of the home, Katherine did not go through with this. My sources tell me that Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson would love to live with their grandmother and their cousins and are scared of their mother. Grace has also been ordered by Katherine to look after Jaafar and Jermajesty, the boys have taken to her just like their cousins. Something tells me that none of this will end well. I have a feeling that the entire family is getting together to get Alejandra out once and for all. It will get nasty over the next couple of weeks or months, I also hear from a source Alejandra is trying to flee the country again because she has stolen money from Katherine and someone in the house hold has found out and is threatening her. I also am hearing that Katherine wants all legal rights to her children. I will write more later…..the story is developing

:fear:

Was it really a family member who wrote that? Exposing further family. :bugeyed :doh:

Someone posted from the LSA forums and I agree 100%: Seems like to me that she's waiting for that money from the estate now that Mama Katherine has sole custody of PP&B and now they are worth millions. She's determine to get a piece of that pie. That's why she's not moving. She has three reasons to stick around which makes her even more dangerous.

bit out of date. grace has been gone along time

it is... thats so old.... i remember that veing posted under an article on tmz sometime in 2009 after mj died.. i guess the poster saved it an posted it again

Someone posted from the LSA forums and I agree 100%: Seems like to me that she's waiting for that money from the estate now that Mama Katherine has sole custody of PP&B and now they are worth millions. She's determine to get a piece of that pie. That's why she's not moving. She has three reasons to stick around which makes her even more dangerous.
Of course, thats exactly the reason why the woman is sticking around.
I pray for Michael's children this woman is dangerous and immoral, I'm especially concerned about Paris.
I just thank Michael for having the foresight of giving his kids total control of the estate at age 40 only.

ppb is only reason she doesn't want to move out .she knows no one is interested in lesser jackson ,we saw that on oprah.after Michael ,next big thing is ppb .she want to write book about them ,not about her sandwich relationship with brothers.

Katherine should has asked her to leave once she slep with 2 of her sons. I don't understand how she could be so kind to let this lady live with her for over 20 years! I don't blame Alejandra's kids in this situation and no one should because they didn't aks to be put in this akward situation, I don't think katherine minds having them around and she had put up with Alejandra for all these years becuase of her grandchildren but now Katherine has other responsibilities as a gaurdian of her deceased son's children. If she knows Alejandra can be conniving and treturous she should try to keep her arms length from Michael's children, i think that's a reason the estate stepped in because she is using up the estate's money and even Katherine may have had enough.

There is a trial coming up, the focus should be on getting justice for Michael but of course Alejandra makes it all about her. It's a shame Alejandra can't see she has over stayed her welcome, Katherine and even Michael have done alot for her, she shoud be thankful and leave peacefully. And if she's as bad as I hear Jermaine should try to get custody of his boys.

i dont think she will write anything about the kids... if anything she will write something about ALL of her brother n sister n laws..... thats what i think

yeah like her ''brother and sister in laws'' make anything sell leave alone a book

Last edited:

Why write a book ?
Is she going to tell her story and the two brothers ?
I don't see how MJ get in her book, I don't think she will write about MJ children because that would be way out of line..

Why write a book ?
Is she going to tell her story and the two brothers ?
I don't see how MJ get in her book, I don't think she will write about MJ children because that would be way out of line..

what line has to do when it comes to jackson,they already crossed it by sleeping with one women and having kids with one women.there are so many examples of line crossing.

It's a shame Alejandra can't see she has over stayed her welcome

It's ALSO a shame that the father's of her children left her there in the first place.

I mean seriously, way in the beginning, when Alejandra and Randy broke up, why didn't he just set her up in her OWN crib, with the children they share. Did he just walk out of the Encino property, never looking back, figuring: "well she's no longer MY problem." Only to have Jermaine move in on Randy's sloppy seconds.

All of this could have been averted if ALL of the adults in this situation had taken responsibility from jumpstreet. Jermaine and Randy also had the opportunity to band together and set ole girl and THEIR children up in a new home, but I guess Randy and Jermaine were both more interested in setting up house with their NEW women.

Shameful and embarrassing behaviour all round really isn't it? She obviously doesn't have much dignity if even half of that stuff is true. She needs to just leave, imagine staying in a house where you're obviously not wanted. Couldn't even imagine.

It's ALSO a shame that the father's of her children left her there in the first place.

I mean seriously, way in the beginning, when Alejandra and Randy broke up, why didn't he just set her up in her OWN crib, with the children they share. Did he just walk out of the Encino property, never looking back, figuring: "well she's no longer MY problem." Only to have Jermaine move in on Randy's sloppy seconds.

All of this could have been averted if ALL of the adults in this situation had taken responsibility from jumpstreet. Jermaine and Randy also had the opportunity to band together and set ole girl and THEIR children up in a new home, but I guess Randy and Jermaine were both more interested in setting up house with their NEW women.
Amen to this :clapping:

:doh::doh:not another court case:doh:

Pretty sure it's been stated before, but it's not like they just want to dump her out on the street with her belongings and children, the condo has reportedly been offered to her multiple times in the recent past. Surely Randy and Jermaine could spring enough money together to pay for the food (and utilities if necessary) for her and their offspring. It's not like the "children" are toddlers/infants anymore, either. And there's no reason why PPB couldn't still see/talk/associate/hang out with their cousins, the condo isn't out of the general region for heaven's sake.

It's all kinda pathetic isn't it really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back