Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Taj never tweeted that....

never tweeted what?

ppl get judged by their actions. how many more excuses are fans gonna make for certain individuals actions.

Okay:
Where to watch it? I wanna see it now..

yup it is time to show that our loyalties belong to Michael not to jackson family.
did any one ask taj ,taryll ,tj so according to them Michael's legacy is drug addiction ,plastic surgery addiction or they are still busy with the song.

Oh my God. Thank you, thank you and thank you for saying that. There is still hope for fans and for MJ.

Unfortunately not all fans can see something obvious.

Sounds to me like she is

How so?

I can't even with some of the replies in this thread so I will not comment anymore until I watch the interview.

Sending major love.

....So what if she didnt believe him.

I doubt her thoughts had to do with the media, but her observation as a mother. I'm not saying she was correct but nobody is perfect. She did support him, that's why she was concerned in the first place.

I wasn't saying the media was influencing her, I think "associates" and "friends" were probably talking to her about this. Just like there are people right now surrounding her.
She had every right to be concerned when she heard something like that.
But why didn't she believe her own son on the matter?
Especially considering the fact that in the last interview she was still convinced nothing bad was going on and that he was acting normal.
Why the whole thing get's brought up is another thing. Either way he didn't die from that.

I just think the interview was a bad idea. For her as a grieving mother as well.

....So what if she didnt believe him.

I doubt her thoughts had to do with the media, but her observation as a mother. I'm not saying she was correct but nobody is perfect. She did support him, that's why she was concerned in the first place.

if ur own mother does not believe u ,how on earth u think rest of the world is going to believe him.she is his mother,so she must know about lupus,vitiligo ,did she mention that ,what about his charity work ,did she talked about that?
as far the grieving part those kids lost only know parent,their world just turned upside down still they are holding his legacy high.just look at them and u can tell how well they are handling everthing.

bottom line that woman should have never been allowed into mikes house and near his children.but the $$$ is all to much for some to refuse

I never said that. What else this family needs to do for "fans" like you get real?

That's enough. I appreciate everyone's upset but there is no need for name calling each other.

Oh my God. Thank you, thank you and thank you for saying that. There is still hope for fans and for MJ.

Unfortunately not all fans can see something obvious.

i know right ,it is like banging ur head on wall now a days.

Can everybody please just calm down? Arguing about it in here isn't going to change a thing. Just be civil, please! I don't have the patience for this, today especially.

Ten day bannings are still being issued for disrespect towards each other and for general tone destruction.

I can't believe people are so quick to turn their backs on Katherine and ridicule her.

Everyone is acting like she is trying to taint his name -__-

I'm sorry, but "some" of the things Katherine Jackson revealed in this interview, she should have kept to herself. There is nothing wrong with keeping personal, private things to yourself.

Sitting around the kitchen table talking about family matters, is one thing, but when you get on a national stage, they are something totally different in my opinion. (Not to mention that she contradicted herself.)

I believed Michael would be CRUSHED if he knew his mother was on television talking about his nose and how she didn't believe him. I know I would be, if my mother shared those types of things with the public.

She was able to keep those thoughts to herself all of this time, why bother talking about them now.

Anyway, I thought this interview was to set the record straight. If so, I give their effort a big, fat FAIL!

if ur own mother does not believe u ,how on earth u think rest of the world is going to believe him.she is his mother,so she must know about lupus,vitiligo ,did she mention that ,what about his charity work ,did she talked about that?
as far the grieving part those kids lost only know parent,their world just turned upside down still they are holding his legacy high.just look at them and u can tell how well they are handling everthing.

Don't forget this interview was most likely edited, just like the 1993 interview.

Katherine does not owe any of us an explanation, people are acting like she flat out trashed her son.

What about the times she endlessly defended him.

Katherine believing him has nothing to do with what the rest of the world thinks, look at the molesation crap. Anyone with sense knows it was bogus bullcrap, Katherine knows it was bullcrap,but people still insist he was a child molestor. It's obvious Michael had vitiligo and lupus but people insist he bleached his skin.

Don't blame Katherine or any other Jackson for other people's ignorance.

Why don't we just wait until it airs before dissing her?

Major L.O.V.E.

Katherine is still grieving terribly. She was in no fit state to do this interview but of course Howard Mann wants to get his monies worth so she has to promote her book, whether she's too fragile to fend off Oprah's disguting interview style or not.

Damn, what is the deal with this family? How are they letting this Mann guy manipulate her like this? I don't get it. A leech can come in that home and dictate what Katherine does? What the hell?

Evil has a name: Oprah Winfrey.
I don't blame Oprah for this one. The tone of the interview could have been set another way and its not necessarily Oprah's job to do it. She is not there to represent Michael's best interest. The family is.

on't blame Katherine or any other Jackson for other people's ignorance.
what like calling him a druggie and the world believing it.u can make all the excuses up in the world but at the end of the day ppl make their own decisions and carry out their own actions. im sure hte kids love having their dad talked about like that. but hey they are probably brainwashed already after a year and a half with them

Does anybody know how to upload something from your TV to your computer?

what like calling him a druggie and the world believing it.u can make all the excuses up in the world but at the end of the day ppl make their own decisions and carry out their own actions

Exactly, people have been saying those things for years so Katherine's words don't make a difference what they think.

Katherine most likely had a different observation than the fabrication bandwagon.

Exactly, people have been saying those things for years so Katherine's words don't make a difference what they think
so that makes it ok then lol what a twisted logic.cant wait for them all to be crying fake tears when murrays walks. cause the jury think he was just a druggie.after all if the family say its true it must be. keep the excuses coming

Damn, what is the deal with this family? How are they letting this Mann guy manipulate her like this? I don't get it. A leech can come in that home and dictate what Katherine does? What the hell?

Exactly... where the hell are her children protecting her from these leeches?

Katherine is still grieving terribly. She was in no fit state to do this interview but of course Howard Mann wants to get his monies worth so she has to promote her book, whether she's too fragile to fend off Oprah's disguting interview style or not.

But it defeats the purpose of selling any books. Who would care to buy this book now after what has been said? I certainly don't want to buy anything else they are peddling. I am glad the children did well and are in this interview although I did not want them to be interviewed because they are the only positive sound bites so far.

I think I've given up on the family completely now. I don't expect anything good from them anymore. This way I won't be disappointed when they give another interviw. I am tired of making excuses for them. I can't believe the things that were said during the interview. I don't blame Oprah for anything, it was given to her on a silver plate and being a professional talk show host that she is she just took it. There was a million ways Katherine could answer those questions, yet she went with this. A nose as thin as a toothpick??? Seriously???? If Michael had heard it, he would be humiliated and upset beyond belief. It's one thing to hear such a thing from a tabloid and quite another, to hear it from your own mother who you adore and worship like a saint. This is ultimate betrayal.

I blame Oprah, no matter what, I will always blame her. There is no way I will ever get how that woman could do what she did to MJ and then do this and act like nothing happen. And the fact that people are buying it gets me even more mad. I blame her more and more the more I hear her, or see her.
I'm not happy with the Jackson family doing this, true, but Oprah is the one that I really really REALLY have a hard time with. Family is family, Oprah is just...... and some bad words.:no:

I think I've given up on the family completely now. I don't expect anything good from them anymore. This way I won't be disappointed when they give another interviw. I am tired of making excuses for them. I can't believe the things that were said during the interview. I don't blame Oprah for anything, it was given to her on a silver plate and being a professional talk show host that she is she just took it. There was a million ways Katherine could answer those questions, yet she went with this. A nose as thin as a toothpick??? Seriously???? If Michael had heard it, he would be humiliated and upset beyond belief. It's one thing to hear such a thing from a tabloid and quite another, to hear it from your own mother who you adore and worship like a saint. This is ultimate betrayal.

Exactly... she should be ashamed of herself... Feeding in to the tabloid crap.. I will never support anything a Jackson does ever again unless it's MJ's kids.

Exactly... where the hell are her children protecting her from these leeches?

why would they care when half of the brood live off her. shes make money they get some.doesnt matter how its made

i am going to agree with u .this is ultimate betrayal.

Michael's children will not take any kind of nonsense from anyone when it comes to their father the way Paris put Harpo in her place speaks volumes. Gob bless Michael Jackson's soul and children.

I'm sorry, but "some" of the things Katherine Jackson revealed in this interview, she should have kept to herself. There is nothing wrong with keeping personal, private things to yourself.

Sitting around the kitchen table talking about family matters, is one thing, but when you get on a national stage, they are something totally different in my opinion. (Not to mention that she contradicted herself.)

She was able to keep those thoughts to herself all of this time, why bother talking about them now.

I cannot agree more.

For me all this is appalling and sad and leaves me speechless...

Michael's children will not take any kind of nonsense from anyone when it comes to their father the way Paris put Harpo in her place speaks volumes. Gob bless Michael Jackson's soul and children.

hey u r back...........happy to see u again.

Back