Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

People here believe in God?

For those who believe in God everything that is happening has a reason. Now we know the true faces of all the Jacksons. If one person does not want to see, ok. It's a right for everyone. But these who wants to see, it's obvious for all of us.

For those who do not believe in God, a philosophical certainty: Hell is here.

Part 2 has been on for 3 hours now... don't tell me it takes 3 hours dfor that vid to go online..

People here believe in God?

For those who believe in God everything that is happening has a reason. Now we know the true faces of all the Jacksons. If one person does not want to see, ok. It's a right for everyone. But these who wants to see, it's obvious for all of us.

For those who do not believe in God, a philosophical certainty: Hell is here.

Define "all".

I don't know what to say... after watching this I feel so.... defeated!
Oprah was being her typical hypocritical self, always pushing for the surgeries and drugs *sigh* When she asked Mrs J if she ever had any doubts about MJ's innocence, Mrs J should have just shot back "No. Do you, Oprah? Because all the comments you've made in the last years could have fooled me."

Am I the only one who thought it wasn't so bad? I enjoyed the convo with the children I know Michael may not have approved but I felt it was refreshing to hear the answers coming from their own mouths instead of others. Maybe a few things were a bit too personal but I also feel Oprah had alot of "leading questions" as she usually does. I don't criticize Mrs. Jackson for doing this lord knows the poor woman has been through hell. Anyways that's about it from me for now I might add some more comments once I watch it back.

Define "all".

Sorry, I do not think it's worth a conversation with you. Enough of nonsense. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Sorry, I do not think it's worth a conversation with you. Enough of nonsense. You have your opinion and I have mine.

True, You're not even worth my time. We're gonna have to agree to disagree I guess. I hope God shows you the way though.

Asis - you could be a bit more gracious!

Asis - you could be a bit more gracious!

Sorry, I'll tone it down. But I don't believe I have offended anyone, as much as they have offended me.

Sorry guys, I don't have a youtube account. Just download the file :) .

True, You're not even worth my time. We're gonna have to agree to disagree I guess. I hope God shows you the way though.

Ridiculous. I did not say you was not worth my time. I said that I do not think it's worth a conversation with you because you already have your opinion and you will not change it.

You are very rude and impolite.

I do not care about your nonsense. Do not refer to me again.

This whole interview broke my heart.
So many shockers. Some things are better left un-said.

The only thing I will say is that Paris is such an enlightening girl! I was afraid she was going to sound like Madonna's 13 year old daughter Lourdes, who sounds like a valley girl on speed. Not Paris. She sounds like an old wise soul. Faaaaaar beyond her age. As well as Prince. Both are well spoken. Such intelliegnet kids. Down to earth. The more Paris talks about her dad, the better people get to know Michael. I still don't agree that Michael would ever let his kids do an interview much less with Oprah, but what's done is done.

And everytime Paris and Prince are gonna say something, do the other cousin's always have be there? Just saying.

The only thing I will say is that Paris is such an enlightening girl! I was afraid she was going to sound like Madonna's 13 year old daughter Lourdes, who sounds like a vally girl on speed. Not Paris. She sounds like an old wise soul. Faaaaaar beyond her age. As well as Prince. Both are well spoken. Such intelliegnet kids. Down to earth. The more Paris talks about her dad, the better people get to know Michael. I still don't agree that Michael would ever let his kids do an interview much less with Oprah, but what's done is done.

And everytime Paris and Prince are gonna say something, do the other cousin's always have be there? Just saying.

They live there with them and PPB needed moral support.

it's here!!

Part 3 of 3

I had to re-upload it because of Youtube processing failure.

[youtube]gLc-kt8Cq6I[/youtube]

+rep me :punk:

Thanks to everybody who has made an effort to upload the interview for our viewing.

Do you have part 1 & 2 so I can download them thanks : )

Parts 1 and 2 are already on YT and posted a few pages back.

MJSTORM, I was about to tell you not to keep wasting your efforts, but I see you finally came to that conclusion yourself. Good. The same people who hold these ideas that you are trying to reason with had the same types of arguments for their positions in the LPM thread. In fact, I was chuckling because I was noticing the same posters here doing the same thing they did in that thread, so leave it alone. I agree with your posts. You are concerned about the words, actions, behaviors of Katherine and do not agree with some of them. You are not saying you hate or dislike Katherine. There is a difference. You are looking at the deeper meaning of this interview. The headlines will not say MICHAEL'S CHILDREN LOVE HIM. The headlines will say MOTHER ADMITS SON WAS A DRUG ADDICT. You get my point. If some do not understand the global meaning, you move on.

Back