Update @pg9/ MJJC Murray Trial Organization - Time for Justice for Michael - Join Case Team

ivy

Proud Member
Dear Members,

As the Conrad Murray trial is getting closer and closer as MJJC it's time for us to focus our attention and efforts to the upcoming trial - This is the time for Justice for Michael.

You will see several organizational changes and new implementations in the next days and weeks. We will keep this thread updated in regards to our plans.

As you know we already announced our partnership with Larry Nimmer for daily reports from the trial.

As of now we also reopened "MJJC Member Support Forum". As unfortunately this trial will force us to relieve Michael's death all over again and it would be hard on all of us emotionally, we believed opening a support forum in where we can come together and hold each other's hand through this hard time is appropriate. StaceyMJ is going to be our leader for the support forum. She will keep you updated about any developments in regards to that. You can access the support forum under the case forum or by clicking this link: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/257-Member-Support-Discussion

Our goal as MJJC is to make sure that we can bring the correct, fast and complete information about the trial / testimony. We have several alternatives ways we are trying to achieve this. I will keep you updated about how in the upcoming days.

We will also start to form a Case Team. The duty if the Case Team will be following and posting media reports as they are being reported, summarizing daily testimonies and even explaining testimonies. For our Case Team we are currently asking for volunteers. Please reply to this thread if you want to volunteer and what are you willing and able to do and also please write your country. (If the trial is televised only in USA, we might need a team of people from USA to watch and write the testimony summaries).

If there's demand and if we have members willing to do translations we can even have a translator team to translate the daily reports to other languages and share it with other fan clubs around the world.

We are also looking for people that are experienced in legal aspects and perhaps more importantly people from medical field. so please volunteer (and pm me your credentials) if you can decipher and simplify medical information for all of us to understand.

Also as MJJC we will be forming partnerships with several known bloggers and invite them to be a part of our case efforts. Our goal is to be on top of this trial and justice for Michael and we can only achieve this by combining our forces.

Please let us know if you have any ideas, any suggestions how we can make our case efforts any better. and don't forget to volunteer for the Case Team if you can.

Re: MJJC Conrad Murray Trial Organization - Time for Justice for Michael - Join to Case Team

Thank you Ivy and MJJC.

Re: MJJC Conrad Murray Trial Organization - Time for Justice for Michael - Join to Case Team

Thanks Ivy. Will we have a sticky where facts/testimonies are placed without discussion, for quick reference? That was very helpful before, and it helps people find the facts before they begin posting in the discussion section. I am afraid that without that reference, someone will come into the discussion and say something tabloidish about the drugs, etc., which will drive me coo coo and make me see red. I know I will try to be good and stay calm for everyone's sake.

Last edited:

Thank you, it all seems like yesterday when the world was told that the King of Pop has passed away, and for me I cannot put michael in the same sentences has "death" because he was eternal to me. In my mind I believed that he was going to live forever, but reality has reminded me that life is apart of death and that includes Michael Jackson, his life was stolen from us, from his children, and each day from that point I have loss that spark of happiness. Michael was the shining star of this cold world, and whenever I saw his smiling face, my heart lit! bottom line is that we as his supporters can all agree that we miss him so much and we are truly his army

Thanks Ivy. Will we have a sticky where facts/testimonies are placed without discussion, for quick reference? That was very helpful before, and it helps people find the facts before they begin posting in the discussion section. I am afraid that without that reference, someone will come into the discussion and say something tabloidish about the drugs, etc., which will drive me coo coo and make me see red. I know I will try to be good and stay calm for everyone's sake.

yes. we will have multiple daily threads going on. 1 will be for media stories, 1 will be for testimony summaries and 1 will be for discussion. We expect the discussion to move quite fast so we will separate the threads by that way people can catch up to the developments easily and can also continue to discuss them.

Thank you, it all seems like yesterday when the world was told that the King of Pop has passed away, and for me I cannot put michael in the same sentences has "death" because he was eternal to me. In my mind I believed that he was going to live forever, but reality has reminded me that life is apart of death and that includes Michael Jackson, his life was stolen from us, from his children, and each day from that point I have loss that spark of happiness. Michael was the shining star of this cold world, and whenever I saw his smiling face, my heart lit! bottom line is that we as his supporters can all agree that we miss him so much and we are truly his army

^^Good. Thanks Ivy. We have some good nurses here.

Thanks Ivy.

Thank you Ivy. It makes me totally anxious at the thought of what's coming up. *sigh* I seriously want and pray for justice to be served accurately. As we all do. It makes me happy to know we are a team, we have each other and I'm grateful for MJJC. Always have been. Michael we love you so very much.

I will do the Chinese translation for our Chinese fanclub.

So please share the info then. Thanks

Can we also please arrange it that someone would TiVo the sessions and upload them? I'm sure they won't be televised in my country.

Can we also please arrange it that someone would TiVo the sessions and upload them? I'm sure they won't be televised in my country.

That would be great. There probably will be streams on the net too, but I'm sure not everybody can watch them every day - see time zones, etc.

I could help with translating things into German, I just don't know how much and how often I could do this due to personal reasons at the moment. But if there will be a "German team", I'd help as much as I can.

Im no expert but ill be here as usual except when im at work.but ive booked at least the first two weeks off. so will post updates etc as i find them.im on uk time

Last edited:

I'm on UK time and I can post news articles, sorry I can't offer any expertise though.

I would like to help.

I will try to help and translate the reports into Russian as much as I can, but I'll be away from a computer for two weeks in October and will only be able to follow the trial via iphone and TV so I won't be able to translate anything at that time.

Happy to help re. press report posting, summaries etc. OK with medical vocabulary but not a practitioner.

thanks Ivy and MJJC. fab as always.

I'll be extremely busy as for tomorrow, but I'll help whenever possible.

I can

-translate general subjects from English, French, Dutch, Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian-Montenegrin, Russian, Slovene, Macedonian, Bulgarian into English, French, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian

-translate any specialized texts, such as medical (diagnoses, etc) and/or legal (contracts, etc.), from all the above mentioned languages (except Dutch, Slovene, Bulgarian, Macedonian) into French, and English and Bosnian if necessary.

For specific needs such as emergencies and short texts and sentences it would be better to send me a pm. If I don't respond immediately, it means that I've been either hired or am working on a text or report.

Last edited:

Lol, my comment will not be post but thanks.

^^ Well actually your non comment above should be removed. Lol
but if you have something productive to offer to help us .. then by all means

Thankyou Team MJJC. I'll be there for everyone at the Support forum, helping the fan-family to stay strong, positive and hopeful!

I think alot of people including myself will watch every second of the trial when we are not at work or school. I work som eveningshifts here in sweden which means i will miss a few days of live testimony, I would really appreciate if an effort was made to save/download all days of the trial so we can look at what we missed or re-watch parts of a days events that might be extra important/interesting. I also think to have all days saved for people to watch will lead to less repetive questioning since they can be refered to that day of testimony.

Thanks to everyone doing a great job!

Last edited:

Yeah thats an issue for me in the uk as i work evenings during the week when i do work.luckily im a casual worker so can take days off when i want.trying to find out if theres a way to record a live stream or whether the live stream will have each day on the site so u can go and watch the previous days testimony.so hoping we can still get detailed reports and continuas updates on the site for each daytheres also the issue of whether the red buttons on sky for uk ppl will show it non stop as they did in the past for other cases

Last edited:

This 9 hour time difference is going to make it hard to watch. If the trial starts at, say,10 am PDT, that's 7 pm here, not too bad but to watch it for 8 hours..I don't think I can do that too often...so having some way to retrieve footage would be so helpful...

^^Can the taped shows be stored in WATTS or is that only for music?

Thank you.

Let's hold hands and get our Michael some justice.

I would like to help, but not sure how as I'm from a different time zone.

Nevertheless, I really appreciate all the effort MJJC is putting into bringing timely information and updates from the trial. Big thanks :)

Back