Very big slip up by jermaine ( my favorite ;)

Thats what I'm saying, the entire world will be on his case for this, I've read statements from those who claim to have been fans for a long time, before I was even born, who said that if it was all fake, they'd lose respect for Michael or not view him in the same light that they had previously. Not saying I'd do that, because I can understand why he'd want to get away, but he would just be risking too much, way too much if you ask me. And to add on to what I stated in my previous posts, if I'm not mistaken, Michael's family and children are receiving benefits from the estate, almost like a life insurance, that in itself becomes a federal offense once they realize your not really dead, Michael would be facing over 10 years in prison if he were to ever reveal himself within the next 7 or so years. Not to mention desecration of cemetery property, such as the room needed for the mausoleum, that could've been used for someone else (if this theory is true), having the city and it's taxpayers pay for a false memorial, all of those become crimes once the truth is revealed, Michael would be indicted on loads of charges for this, just keep this in mind.

i just want to add,about paying for the momorial,there was something about taxpayers on the news when i was in l.a.
but i must say the city of l.a musta made a hell of alot of money from people like myself that flew over there,we payed almost £3000 or more for the week,and there were lots of people who went just like me,
if it turned out michael did actually hoax his death i would forgive him in a second,
if it was done for publicity reasons well that would be different,

Thats what I'm saying, the entire world will be on his case for this, I've read statements from those who claim to have been fans for a long time, before I was even born, who said that if it was all fake, they'd lose respect for Michael or not view him in the same light that they had previously. Not saying I'd do that, because I can understand why he'd want to get away, but he would just be risking too much, way too much if you ask me. And to add on to what I stated in my previous posts, if I'm not mistaken, Michael's family and children are receiving benefits from the estate, almost like a life insurance, that in itself becomes a federal offense once they realize your not really dead, Michael would be facing over 10 years in prison if he were to ever reveal himself within the next 7 or so years. Not to mention desecration of cemetery property, such as the room needed for the mausoleum, that could've been used for someone else (if this theory is true), having the city and it's taxpayers pay for a false memorial, all of those become crimes once the truth is revealed, Michael would be indicted on loads of charges for this, just keep this in mind.

What ? 10 years of prison ? WHY? No doctors signed the death certificate. The media told us MJ was dead. the media and Jermaine jackson.

For the trial with murray, it will be left aside if he is found alive and probably that murray knows it by now.

Are we really back at this again :(

Just take this clip for what it is, a stuff up on words...

Michael left us on that day, we all know that :(

Yes, he's still here in our hearts, but he's not here in the physical form. We all know that...I don't think it's appropriate to make people believe that he's walking around somewhere. Because it hurts knowing that that is in fact never going to be true :cry:
I know right! :cry: :cry:

A dose of reality. I understand. But who the heck messes up something like that? Why in the world would he mistakenly say airport instead of hospital. That is a very odd. I can't imagine making the same screw up as there is no similarity or obvious relationship between an airport and a hospital. WTF?
I was going to say the exact same thing that Asedora said.
Yes, what Asedora said happens all the time with everybody! Pretty normal. :(

Doesn't this belong in the hoax thread? Some people obviously do not want to hear this stuff..
I know! Sometimes I have to ask myself WHY in the world I am reading those things. I know it's upsetting. I get upset too! but then I remember it is *my* fault because I should not be reading it.
the title says it all. dont read it if it will upset you. :no:

There is nothing unusual. Jarmanine probably was thinking of going to the airport while he was giving this interview.
Exactly what I was going to say.

I don't think that people don't want to see it. It's plain and simple, MJ is dead. Yes, I know it hurts and yes there are many inconsistencies but that alone doesn't point out to Michael being alive. Do you know how much it took and still takes to fake a death of this magnitude? Do you know the risk that IF he did fake his death, that if found, specially in California, he'll be in a lot of trouble and not only him but the people who helped him as well. This is Michael Jackson we are talking about. Even if he did fake his death, where would he go? What would he do on a daily basis? Stay inside? Put on a disguise 24/7? No, it's just not logical. Why? Because, he is gone. Didn't you hear the comment Katharine made on tv? (forgot which station it was, but I believe it was FOX.) She said "something is very wrong here because my son is dead." When she was saying those words, you could feel the anguish and pain in her voice. You can't fake that.

No offense to you, really but you can't just take small parts of an interview and think that Jermaine or whoever was giving out "clues" about Michael being alive. But at the end of the day, we both have different opinions and if you think that he did fake his death, then you go on and believe that because that's comforting to you, I on the hand believe he is gone but his music is here to stay.

Thank you! It's not only the true but it's the LAW! You are totally right!! I needed to read that, really!! Sometimes I let the "what if's" take control of me! UGH! :doh:
Thanks!

Michael is dead you fools!!
someone should ban you all of you who keep on torturing us with things like this or maybe they should make a different forum section entitled the Stupid Forum when you can post all this crap and spare us from reading it all over the forum
way to pour salt into an open wound idiots!
oh please :no:
don't read it if it's torturing you! I'm not attacking you, I feel your pain! :(
I shouldn't be here reading those things either. :doh:

:boohoo:

:nopersonalattacks:

Ohh ok.. :/

By the way, I don't know what to think.. I'm more on the side that he has gone but still I'm not 100%, but what you said to the other poster about watching the memorial to accept it.. it is the memorial that started this hoax idea.. its littered with things that made people go 'hmmmm?'. Behind the performers at one point there is MJs picture and the words 'I'm alive, and I'm here forever'. The Liberian Girl photo of MJ behind a camera used over and over (we know how that video goes), the 'mistake' in Will You Be There, Kenny Ortega - 'We were here less than a week ago and Michael was with us' (michael was dead for 2 weeks when he said this), Jermaine - 'light up your face with sadness..hide every trace of gladness'. The only thing in that memorial that made me think Michael was gone was Paris Jackson.

You think they would actually be silly enough to do that if he was alive? It's a metaphor. His body is dead. His soul is alive.

I don't remember that and how any person can be so observant amazes me.

It was just an honest mistake. One week, Two weeks - most people won't remember exactly how long its been unless they think and count. Same with me.

A live mistake. He got the lyrics mixed up as some people do and he was simply either trying too hard to impress or was unfocused. It was his brother's funeral. He was clearly nervous.

Obviously....there are many people who believe that Michael could be alive. There are tons of hoax theories around internet and videos and stuff....I certanly admit that I wish with all my heart that he is alive.I wonder...I am sure that his family is well aware of the situation.Why don"t they say something ?
But, then again....there are people who wouldn"t recognize the truth no matter what.
In whose interest is to keep the rumors running ???

Obviously....there are many people who believe that Michael could be alive. There are tons of hoax theories around internet and videos and stuff....I certanly admit that I wish with all my heart that he is alive.I wonder...I am sure that his family is well aware of the situation.Why don"t they say something ?
But, then again....there are people who wouldn"t recognize the truth no matter what.
In whose interest is to keep the rumors running ???

Those in denial. If they are fans then I pity them. If they aren't, then I'm disgusted.

P.S. The little bit from the poem "Are you listening" that is in your signature broke my heart :cry:

You are aware that faking your death is a serious crime, where you can be tried and sentenced for it, right? Especially once the authorities begins an investigation based around your death. I respect you guys opinions, but honestly hearing this stuff hurts me, and I can understand why some of the members react the way they do. Somewhere in our mind we wish that Michael is still on this earth and relaxing somewhere, but I just can't grasp why he would abandon his children to do something like this. Michael lived for his children, during the trial, I believe the only thing that got him up in the morning was his children, they were the most important thing to him. For that I just can't understand why on earth he would leave his kids like that, that just isn't Michael.

I respect what you're saying and I understand where you're coming from. But if Michael was seriously being threatened for his life and someone was aiming to murder him it is not illegal to fake ones death with cooperation from the law enforcement and government. There was a case in Russia similar to the hoax theories. A guy was threatened by the mafia and he begged the police to help him out so they staged his murder on a open street and they even used a body and they actually caught the ones who planned to assasinate him. It's not illegal unless one has good reasons to do so, if Michael was given death threats really I dont see why Michael wouldn't fake his death. Maybe he did it to save his own life and yes maybe he did need to leave his children for a longer period of time but thats nothing compared to a lifetime in saftey and still being alive. Just saying, I believe if Michael left them, he had good reasons to do so.

I respect what you're saying and I understand where you're coming from. But if Michael was seriously being threatened for his life and someone was aiming to murder him it is not illegal to fake ones death with cooperation from the law enforcement and government. There was a case in Russia similar to the hoax theories. A guy was threatened by the mafia and he begged the police to help him out so they staged his murder on a open street and they even used a body and they actually caught the ones who planned to assasinate him. It's not illegal unless one has good reasons to do so, if Michael was given death threats really I dont see why Michael wouldn't fake his death. Maybe he did it to save his own life and yes maybe he did need to leave his children for a longer period of time but thats nothing compared to a lifetime in saftey and still being alive. Just saying, I believe if Michael left them, he had good reasons to do so.

Wow, I did not know that if this boy from Russia. :bugeyed There must be many stories out there of people who faked his own death to save and protect what we do not know. :ph34r:

Sure that there are many things we have no idea about and that is the way it is supposed to be.
I really think if everything was the way it should be...nobody would think he faked it. There would be just some crazy stories floating around and ppl would eventualy let it go.This is not the case. Yes...we all love him so much and there are wishfull thinking. But some things are just too weird. Documented.Confirmed.idk

Sure that there are many things we have no idea about and that is the way it is supposed to be.
I really think if everything was the way it should be...nobody would think he faked it. There would be just some crazy stories floating around and ppl would eventualy let it go.This is not the case.

Just why is MJ. -_- So this possibility is ruled out by the people and also a lot of other things. Maybe if it were not MJ, people begin to think about it.

What I really think this whole story about what happened to Michael is far from our eyes. We do not even know half the facts.

I just want one thing: know the truth.

Yes...we all love him so much and there are wishfull thinking. But some things are just too weird. Documented.Confirmed.idk
Well, nobody can deny that there are many strange things, inconsistencies and things that make no sense. All this is a great puzzle messy and parts do not fit. That is a fact. (At least for me it is. :ph34r:)

Last edited:
Jermaine is maybe not that wrong about the airport..

Remember saying the LA airport was closed for a 'special guest'? Heres the official page of the LAX airport on June 25th.

The reason stated here is wheater... and we all know it was sunny in the entire sky on June 25th in LA.

http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/delays.do?airport=lax&airportQueryDate=2009-06-25&x=30&y=5

An airport (LAX) terminal was closed two hours after Mr. Jackson ‘death’.....

We’ve found in the internet some comments by a man who knew much more than we did.
"I know for a fact, that he isn't dead. 2 hours after his supposed demise, an area
of LAX airport was secretly shut down to receive an undisclosed person of interest.
Too many bodyguards and "lookouts" were circled around someone as they entered the
closed area, driven in a black SUV. Then the control tower was told to "ignore" the
liar jet taking off on a private runway, headed for an undisclosed destination. It
was reported that the person of interest was wearing a mask or veil over their face,
and the planes "call letters" were covered or taped over.
With the amount of debt Jackson had, and pending or upcoming lawsuits filed on him,
I would have done the same. just disappear, permanently.

Airports are periodically required to run security programs or scenarios to test
their crews and staff. So a "shut down" of an area is not uncommon. I have knowledge
of this particular one because I am a security officer, and was made aware of a few
particulars and oddities after it happened. Usually they are pretty much textbook
run-throughs, but this one was apparently last second, and very guarded' as far as
info getting to those involved. I just happen to be on the "right side of the fence"
on this one, and know someone close to the cause. Deception is sometimes part of the
job, but they went overboard to protect this predicament."

Sorry for such a late response, I somehow missed this post. While trying to stay open minded to any and all theories, this one just doesn't sit right, no offense.

Certainly Michael was a huge global figure in the world of entertainment and other causes. But to shut down a portion of LAX so he could leave unnoticed? That boggles the mind. I could understand if it was the Governor, foreign leader, high ranking US government member, etc. Not to downplay Michael's significance, but LAX is one of the largest airports in the world as we all know. There are other neighboring airports in the vicinity that could have been utilized, especially considering this person of interest was seen wearing a mask or veil leaving a black suv. Obviously someone reported this, so it was not kept on the downlow and essentially "security" was breached, irregardless of who the person was leaving on an unmarked Lear jet.

As much as I find so many things "iffy", this one I find hard to buy with no offense to others that feel differently. In the end, all theories have to be considered I guess.

Last edited:
Sorry for such a late response, I somehow missed this post. While trying to staying open minded to any and all theories, this one just doesn't sit right, no offense.

Certainly Michael was a huge global figure in the world of entertainment and other causes. But to shut down a portion of LAX so he could leave unnoticed? That boggles the mind. I could understand if it was the Governor, foreign leader, high ranking US government member, etc. Not to downplay Michael's significance, but LAX is one of the largest airports in the world as we all know. There are other neighboring airports in the vicinity that could have been utilized, especially considering this person of interest was seen wearing a mask or veil leaving a black suv. Obviously someone reported this, so it was not kept on the downlow and essentially "security" was breached, irregardless of who the person was leaving on an unmarked Lear jet.

As much as I find so many things "iffy", this one I find hard to buy with no offense to others that feel differently. In the end, all theories have to be considered I guess.
Well, on June 25 the world with nearly all attention was focused on the death of Michael.

And it was not just one day, were for several days, only talked about the death of Michael everywhere. Anything else could happen that would not draw attention.

Well, on June 25 the world with nearly all attention was focused on the death of Michael.

And it was not just one day, were for several days, only talked about the death of Michael everywhere. Anything else could happen that would not draw attention.

I think I'm not understanding your post. The fact (if true) that a person in a veil/mask was observed exiting a black SUV and boarding an unmarked Lear Jet that shut down a runway at LAX (of all places) was observed and reported tells me there was a definite breach in security per someone on the security team at the airport. To think that something like that would go unnoticed or not reported by someone wanting to expose a story like this is highly unlikely to me. But we each interpret things in different ways. Can anyone with a high profile outside of government/military/foreign dignitaries get such treatment? Maybe, I just don't know quite frankly. Or is this another story "leaked" for any number of reasons.

Ultimately, we each must dissect to the best of our ability what is fact, could be fact, could be misinterpreted, or could be bullsh*t. In the end, each one of us tries to put pieces together that fit, maybe fit, or just don't fit. Discussion enables us to find our own theories in a far from easy situation. :blush:

Last edited:
Now's here a theory that just popped into my head as a potential. It's way out there, but not any more out there than some other conspiracy theories.

Would it be possible that someone with a good imagination on the defense's side could come up with a story of a veiled/masked person was seen getting out of a vehicle and getting on an unmarked plane with a "closed" runway at LAX on the night of his death. That could potentially put doubt into a manslaughter/murder trial if brought up I would suppose, no matter how unlikely it may seem to some.
Irregardless of other info, true/false, or otherwise, could something like this be used on the defense's side if deemed admissable r/t is Michael really gone or alive somewhere.

Too much for my brain, time for bed. :(

I think I'm not understanding your post. The fact (if true) that a person in a veil/mask was observed exiting a black SUV and boarding an unmarked Lear Jet that shut down a runway at LAX (of all places) was observed and reported tells me there was a definite breach in security per someone on the security team at the airport. To think that something like that would go unnoticed or not reported by someone wanting to expose a story like this is highly unlikely to me. But we each interpret things in different ways. Can anyone with a high profile outside of government/military/foreign dignitaries get such treatment? Maybe, I just don't know quite frankly. Or is this another story "leaked" for any number of reasons.

Ultimately, we each must dissect to the best of our ability what is fact, could be fact, could be misinterpreted, or could be bullsh*t. In the end, each one of us tries to put pieces together that fit, maybe fit, or just don't fit. Discussion enables us to find our own theories in a far from easy situation. :blush:
What I mean is that the person pass unperceived (and if passed unperceived, does not mean that the security breach.

I think it was agreed to with someone at the airport for that person to leave that way. It was agreed and negotiated with the airport to that allows the airplane to fly. If it were not this way, this plane never leave the airport or do you think is not that way If this story is true, right? But..... Well, the site of the airport there are scheduled flights on 25 June and a plane took off a Mexican company with unknown destination. It is there on the site.)

Flights on 25 June:

http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airpo...Code=LAX&atcsccAirportDelayType=D&sortField=1

and...

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?&id=163394881

:ph34r:

If Michael did it, you can be sure that was all very well planned, well he was always a very intelligent man, fact. When a person really wants to do something, there is the word impossible, this person simply makes it happen.

Before anyone throw stones at me, it's just a one supposition. :ph34r:

Last edited:
You know how I feel right now?
There is so much confusion and different opinions and stories. It feels like Michael could easily walk down the street and people would just say :
"oh, that is not him."
You know what I mean ?
That thing with the airport is something. I wish.:bugeyed

The slip-us is a bit off.. the mix-up Jermaine did Is suspicious imo. But I also
agree with BGZ.. Ima bit puzzled about why he would take off from LAX? Its a huge international airport.. I mean, If he wanted to leave unnoticed then why ddidnt he took off from for instance Van Nuys airport where no major airlines operates. Van Nuys aiport is only used by private jets and chartered aircraft.

Why risk at LAX where someone could have spotted him more easily than rather Van Nuys?

Back