Very big slip up by jermaine ( my favorite ;)

I too am not determined to see evidence of MJ being alive where there isn't any,but I respect everyone's opinion.
Remember, whatever we believe, we are all on the same side.
Michael's side.

Oh my goodness people. Jermaine was just nervous! Even i could tell that. He slipped up and said airport but quickly rebutted that to hospital. He wasnt smiling it was a look of, well yeh what do you do. Not to mension the camera angle was from the side.
Seriously, why would Michael do that to his kids.. cmon people.. they were the most important things in his life.. these theories over and over are just pathetic if you ask me.

^jermaine being nervous, i don,t think he was,i mean he,s been on every tv show and every interview he could appear on since june 25th,and he didn,t seem nervous on any of them to me,why start getting nervous now?

ehh, people make mistakes sometimes when trying to explain something and if you had made a mistake you quickly try to correct it just like what Jermaine did. That's all. Nothing else to it.

ehh, people make mistakes sometimes when trying to explain something and if you had made a mistake you quickly try to correct it just like what Jermaine did. That's all. Nothing else to it.

People dont want to see it I Think. Quite a coincidence that the LA airport was 'closed' for a 'special guest' at around 2:00 pm on June 25th. And then Jermaine talking about the airport..? Weird as hell. And Who can you confuse Airport and Hospital..

Thats not even the 'airport' part that is weird but ALL the rest of the discussion.

'You will know soon' 'He was not alone' Things Latoya said a lot too. They know something. They went to the MJ house before the Cops. And he almost laught when he talks about, 'you will know soon and I know' like : I know something you dont know and its an happy thing..

I dont trust Jermaine. and trust me that if MJ is alive, his kids know it if Jermaine knows it too.

Transcript :

JJ: "Michael was very, very healthy. He had passed a physicals for the show.
He..his heart was in..he had said he had suffered a heart-attack of all, all this kind of stuff.
He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with this [/us?], way before he arrived to the airport."

DJ: "What do you mean by that, you had not seen him for a long time?"

JJ:"I.. I mean way before he arrived to the hospital. Yeah. If he was with..he..he had passed way before that..which..which led to conspiracy. Because of..the Doctor, whatever he administered in my brother's [body? house?] shoulda been in a hospital setting. And it wasn't. And uhm..I just feel personally he did not act alone."

DJ:"Right. Cause your father has been quite vocal about that. In the media he said that he believes that it's murder."

JJ:"Right. But it's all gonna come out. It's all gonna unfold."

DJ2: "Do you know what it is and you're waiting for it to come out?"

JJ: "Yes. Yes I do."

DJ2: "You just don't feel it's your place to tell the authorities to do that?"

JJ: "Yea. I can't say. But I know. Because they were always after him and he felt that his live was gonna be taken."

Last edited:
I just don't think MJ would fake his death... because if he did then that would mean Conrad Murray is being charged for something that hypothetically didn't happen... and why would the government help MJ fake his death by creating a trial and using resources for a hoax, or why would MJ let a trial happen for something that wasn't true?

I think Jermaine just made a mistake. Although I can see why it looks suspicious, even if I don't agree it is.

I can't believe people believe Jermaine over a coroner's autopsy result and a manslaughter investigation and a memorial and two funerals.

This makes it sound like even if Jermaine came out and said MJ was alive you wouldn't believe it.. :/
Is Jermaine really that untrustworthy?

isn't it the opposite? to me it is at least. my heart feels he is alive, in the sense of what he has left, but my head says he isn't alive in the physical form...

The heart feels empty because he's gone but the head is noticing the inconsistencies and odd things.

Seriously, why would Michael do that to his kids.. cmon people.. they were the most important things in his life.. these theories over and over are just pathetic if you ask me.

Obviously if it was true his kids would know about it!

But yeh there is a coroner report, manslaughter investigation and all that.

In my opinion the way I seen Paris speak at the Memorial Service......That was a child in pain....This is not a professional actress we are talking about here..this is a 11 year old child....You could just feel the pain coming from that child....The world felt her pain.

I cannot put my brain through this denial any longer....God knows how much I wish Michael was still here with us...But my heart tells me he is not.

Thank you to all of you who have posted things to show otherwise.....I pray I am wrong and he IS still here and he is safe.

People dont want to see it I Think. Quite a coincidence that the LA airport was 'closed' for a 'special guest' at around 2:00 pm on June 25th. And then Jermaine talking about the airport..? Weird as hell. And Who can you confuse Airport and Hospital..

Thats not even the 'airport' part that is weird but ALL the rest of the discussion.

'You will know soon' 'He was not alone' Things Latoya said a lot too. They know something. They went to the MJ house before the Cops. And he almost laught when he talks about, 'you will know soon and I know' like : I know something you dont know and its an happy thing..

I dont trust Jermaine. and trust me that if MJ is alive, his kids know it if Jermaine knows it too.

Transcript :

JJ: "Michael was very, very healthy. He had passed a physicals for the show.
He..his heart was in..he had said he had suffered a heart-attack of all, all this kind of stuff.
He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with this [/us?], way before he arrived to the airport."

DJ: "What do you mean by that, you had not seen him for a long time?"

JJ:"I.. I mean way before he arrived to the hospital. Yeah. If he was with..he..he had passed way before that..which..which led to conspiracy. Because of..the Doctor, whatever he administered in my brother's [body? house?] shoulda been in a hospital setting. And it wasn't. And uhm..I just feel personally he did not act alone."

DJ:"Right. Cause your father has been quite vocal about that. In the media he said that he believes that it's murder."

JJ:"Right. But it's all gonna come out. It's all gonna unfold."

DJ2: "Do you know what it is and you're waiting for it to come out?"

JJ: "Yes. Yes I do."

DJ2: "You just don't feel it's your place to tell the authorities to do that?"

JJ: "Yea. I can't say. But I know. Because they were always after him and he felt that his live was gonna be taken."

I don't think that people don't want to see it. It's plain and simple, MJ is dead. Yes, I know it hurts and yes there are many inconsistencies but that alone doesn't point out to Michael being alive. Do you know how much it took and still takes to fake a death of this magnitude? Do you know the risk that IF he did fake his death, that if found, specially in California, he'll be in a lot of trouble and not only him but the people who helped him as well. This is Michael Jackson we are talking about. Even if he did fake his death, where would he go? What would he do on a daily basis? Stay inside? Put on a disguise 24/7? No, it's just not logical. Why? Because, he is gone. Didn't you hear the comment Katharine made on tv? (forgot which station it was, but I believe it was FOX.) She said "something is very wrong here because my son is dead." When she was saying those words, you could feel the anguish and pain in her voice. You can't fake that.

No offense to you, really but you can't just take small parts of an interview and think that Jermaine or whoever was giving out "clues" about Michael being alive. But at the end of the day, we both have different opinions and if you think that he did fake his death, then you go on and believe that because that's comforting to you, I on the hand believe he is gone but his music is here to stay.

I don't think that people don't want to see it. It's plain and simple, MJ is dead. Yes, I know it hurts and yes there are many inconsistencies but that alone doesn't point out to Michael being alive. Do you know how much it took and still takes to fake a death of this magnitude? Do you know the risk that IF he did fake his death, that if found, specially in California, he'll be in a lot of trouble and not only him but the people who helped him as well. This is Michael Jackson we are talking about. Even if he did fake his death, where would he go? What would he do on a daily basis? Stay inside? Put on a disguise 24/7? No, it's just not logical. Why? Because, he is gone. Didn't you hear the comment Katharine made on tv? (forgot which station it was, but I believe it was FOX.) She said "something is very wrong here because my son is dead." When she was saying those words, you could feel the anguish and pain in her voice. You can't fake that.

No offense to you, really but you can't just take small parts of an interview and think that Jermaine or whoever was giving out "clues" about Michael being alive. But at the end of the day, we both have different opinions and if you think that he did fake his death, then you go on and believe that because that's comforting to you, I on the hand believe he is gone but his music is here to stay.

Its not just an interview by Jermaine, its about 100 facts that dont have answer. I dont know if MJ is alive or not. I was completly against every form of hoax theories but now I really dont know. But I agree everyone can think what they want..

http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/the-weird-list/
4. TMZ, a tabloid media source was the FIRST to report MJ had died. They reported it before the coroner and before Jermaine Jackson made his public statement. (While we’re on the topic, isn’t that weird too? Is it normal for a family member to make a public statement instead of the doctor in charge?)

5. Though he was taken to the hospital and they tried to revive him for an hour, he was pronounced dead at UCLA. However, despite this, almost no one had any kind of comment regarding it. No official doctor’s statements, no nurses being interviewed, no second cousins of neighboring patients coming out to gawk and report what they saw or heard. The only comments reported was someone who worked there said something strange was going on with regards to MJ, and someone else claimed the fire alarm went off while MJ was there. (In the CNN transcripts they mention the fire alarms in passing.)

6. Dr. Conrad Murray refused to sign the death certificate. No physician at UCLA in charge would sign either. In fact no UCLA doctor has made any kind of statement confirming the death of Michael Jackson or even that he was on the premises.

7. Cause of death was listed as “deferred” until after the autopsy. The DC states that it is only valid if signed in purple ink. At the bottom it’s signed in BLUE ink. There are also many irregularities of the document which indicate it possibly isn’t legitimate.

9. There is, in existence a SINGLE photo of MJ dead (or dying.) Taken by a tabloid reporter through a DARK tinted window of the ambulance. No other photos of him got taken, no photos at the hospital, no photos anywhere. (ETA: Upon further research there appear to be three photos taken in close succession, but how was the photo so clear and not blurred? And why does MJ look so healthy, alive, and young? It looks like it could be a wax dummy from the Ghosts set.)

10. There were several security cameras at the mansion in LA where MJ collapsed, but there is missing time from them. No video footage of the events in question.

13. Why are we just now hearing about MJ’s drug problem now? While it is true he had an RX drug dependency in 1993 (because he admitted it in an interview), and he may have had problems with RX drugs at various points and even at the end, why… with all the freaking out about hyperbaric chambers, chimpanzees, plastic surgery etc, did no Tabloid reporter ever think to jump all over the “Wacko ***** on Drugs” bandwagon?

15. Is it convenient that AEG just happens to do all this footage, the day before he drops dead?

17. Why did so many of MJ’s longterm friends not show up at the memorial at all, but those who ended up speaking and performing either never met MJ or hadn’t spoken to him in years? (Queen Latifah had never met him, Brooke Shields hadn’t spoken to him in years. Liz Taylor, Mac Culkin, Diana Ross, all declined showing up to name a few.)

21. Dr. Murray has been described by some patients as a “holistic doctor” who didn’t like to prescribe medications, especially stronger medications like painkillers. If this is true, it’s unlikely MJ would have brought him on board if he was looking for an “enabling doctor.” And it’s unlikely Murray would have enabled him.

23. He was visiting a medical center close by several times prior to his death.

24. A tabloid reporter predicted that MJ had six months to live, and six months later he died. (this is also the same time that the next thing in this list happened.)

25. Someone called a radio station and hoaxed MJ’s death several months ago. It was reported that the pop star had died, but later this report was retracted. (You can youtube search this. There is a video about it. The hoax even mentions a drug overdose.)

31. However others have said MJ was afraid of needles.

34. Even though they weren’t giving up on MJ yet (since they worked on him for an hour at the hospital), the ambulance that left his house had no sirens or lights. An ambulance in an emergency medical situation, always has sirens and lights.

35. During the memorial Kenny Ortega said MJ had been there dancing less than a week ago. But at the memorial MJ had been dead for two weeks. Now clearly this could be him misspeaking, but no stone unturned.

36. Dr. Murray was slated to accompany MJ to London, but he’s not licensed to practice medicine there.

41. The LAPD didn’t mark the house off as a crime scene and the family was in and out of the house for FOUR days before the LAPD thought “hey maybe we’ve got a crime scene here.” It is said that the family took things out, but they just as easily could have planted things. (such as drugs and such that were later found.) If the family was taking a bunch of things out… why would they leave the drugs in? If they suspected foul play why would they compromise the crime scene?

43. Supposedly files were removed from Dr. Murray’s office on the day of MJ’s death 3 hours before the hospital was called, which calls into question how long Dr. Murray waited to call the paramedics… but…

44. The picture in the ambulance doesn’t look like a long-dead MJ. It doesn’t even look like a dead MJ (he’s got a popping vein in his forehead. You don’t get that on a dead body.) In fact… the MJ in the ambulance doesn’t even look like MJ circa 2009, but rather like MJ circa 1995 which is another time when he had a collapse and was rushed to the doctor. Could the photograph be photoshopped with earlier images not used by the same tabloid reporter?

47. TMZ seems to be the first on the scene for EVERY story. They scoop all other major news outlets. Who is feeding them?

49. On July 6th, 2002 MJ gave a speech that was basically about bringing Sony and especially Tommy Mottolla down, who MJ described as an evil man, the devil, and a racist. (Mottolla reportedly did some scary shit to Mariah Carey his ex-wife.) The very NEXT DAY, July 7th, 2002 is the date of the will that has been brought up as MJ’s will. Clearly the man feared for his life then. Is there any reason to suspect that fear was unfounded or died away? He also believed Sony was in some way involved with the child molestation trial. After all, how could MJ defend his 50% stake in the Sony catalog if he was in prison? (People have claimed MJ was broke, but he made hundreds of millions of dollars a year from his holdings in the Sony catalog. How can he be broke or in debt?)

51. MJ rehired attorney John Branca three weeks before his “death.” He also rehired several others like Frank Dileo and Karen Faye.

52. The 911 operator HUNG UP on the caller saying to call back if they needed anymore help. That is 100% against 911 policy. They have to stay on the line until the paramedics get there.

56. Conrad Murray had been Jackson’s doctor for 11 days.

57. At the end of the memorial: “I’m here and I’m alive forever” flashed on the screen with a picture of MJ. As well as the end picture from Liberian Girl where MJ was directing a video unseen by the participants.

59. TMZ released the 911 call first. How did they get it? They also released the “place with no name” unreleased song clip.

61. The Michael Jackson Memorial is listed on IMDB.com and not only the singers and speakers but the family and Michael Jackson himself is listed as “Cast” A bit of an odd way to classify it.

63. This Is It is listed in IMDB for release date October 30th, but the page was created on July 6th, 2009, one day before the memorial. This was before they had supposedly spoken to a judge to get permission to do it, before they’d supposedly sold the rights. The reality is, they moved on this deal IMMEDIATELY when MJ “died.” They did not wait and mourn. The wheels are already set in motion and the deal is already done at least one day before the memorial.

64. Everyone is speaking of MJ in present tense that is being interviewed. Anyone who didn’t know MJ was dead certainly wouldn’t know it after most of these interviews either

65. In the 911 call, the caller says that they are calling from 100 North Carolwood drive, Los Angeles California, 90077. Now if you go to googlemaps and check that out… there is a business at that address called RNA construction. The number listed with it is disconnected.

67. Kenny Ortega and several of the dancers from the This Is It tour have made bizarre and cryptic comments on their Twitter accounts, obliquely referencing this project after MJ’s death. They are a little too giddy. The dancers still have their contracts (2 year contracts, which indicate whatever was being planned was more than just 50 shows.) The dancers are also under special agreements where they can’t talk about certain things. One of the dancers named Timor, talked about MJ on a dutch television program after the death. He kept speaking about MJ in present tense saying things like: “He loves life” Even the host noticed all this present tense talk, got a puzzled look on his face and asked WHY he was speaking about him in present tense… he said something like MJ was in his heart or something. He also has a twitter account in which he mentions getting on a plane and going to LA and about it being a small step for him, but a big step for the world. Oh really? Don’t you have to be a meglomaniac to think anything you’re doing in LA is a big step for the world? Timor didn’t strike me as a meglomaniac.

71. Joe Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, and Frank Dileo have all stated on filmed interviews (where you can physically watch their mouths moving as opposed to the printed press where anyone can write anything), that they heard about MJ in the hospital from a fan. A fan? really? So do a lot of Michael Jackson fans have Joe, Jermaine, and Frank’s telephone numbers? Why on earth would you hear that sort of thing from a fan? In another interview at Neverland, Jermaine claims CNN called him and told him about MJ in the hospital. Really? Jermaine is that tight with CNN that they call him to tell him about matters in his own family?

84. (This one was shared to me by Mo from MJDHI): The photographer who got the “last photo of MJ” kind of failed to mention that it wasn’t really the only photo. There were THREE. I’ve seen all three, and it is clear from the movement of the paramedics in relation to MJ that they are three completely unique photographs. What is the likelihood that the one photographer who got “the last shot of MJ” got 3 PERFECT clear and non-blurry photographs in the span of a couple of seconds with the hubbub, a moving ambulance (however slowly), paramedics moving inside the ambulance, and tinted black windows with bright sunshine out? Close to zero maybe? Also… WHY is one of the members of the TMZ team standing back across the street to get a clear wide angle shot of the guy who is taking the “last photo of MJ” it’s almost like a “proof shot” Like “Hey look, the photo you saw of MJ dying is totally real, we promise.” This looks like a pretty organized effort. If MJ is really dying in this ambulance, why isn’t the papparazzi guy across the street trying to move in and get the money shot too? Is he really that magnanimous? Or does he feel he’s documenting history by getting a shot of the other guy taking the picture?
86. Caught by Salvatora on MJHD The chef claims on LKL that Murray came running down the stairs at 12:05 screaming for help. But the screen in the firetruck that shows the transcript of the 911 call says the 911 call came in at 12:21. Where is the missing 15 minutes? What happened for 15 minutes. It’s also been reported they arrived at the house around 12:27 or 12:30 but they didn’t leave the house until 1 pm to go to the hospital. Some reports indicated they may have been trying to revive michael at the house for up to 45 minutes. Why? the hospital is five minutes away? And that Ambulance pic is NOT someone who has been dead for 45 minutes. And if he’d been dead for 45 minutes why would Jermaine say his body at the hospital was warm? Some paramedics have supposedly stated MJ was stabilized before arriving at the hospital. If that’s so, how could he be dead? Wouldn’t the CNN and headline news reported Coma story make more sense?

92. La Toya and other family members have screamed murder conspiracy, the AEG concerts don’t seem like they were ever planned to actually go forward because of a lack of rider in the contract… and yet… Kenny Ortega was invited to the burial. Why? If AEG was suspected as a part of a murder conspiracy, Ortega would not have been invited. Further, Ortega is too happy and giddy for a man who just lost a friend.

93. For that matter, Liz Taylor and Mac Culkin, also at the burial, were happy and giddy themselves. The atmosphere of all the people present was more like a wedding than a funeral. Why is that?

100. Also in the film: There was NO mention of MJ having died at all, no RIP, no in memory of, no dates. Nothing. If I had been living in a cave the past few months and went in to see the movie and didn’t know beforehand that MJ had died, I wouldn’t have known after, either.

102. Also in the movie: MJ had created a new video for Smooth Criminal. It was an old film from 1946 called “Gilda” in which MJ was put into the film in place of one of the other characters. The character MJ replaces in the film… in the story of the original movie, that character fakes his death. MJ edited part of the storyline. In the original storyline the man who faked his death gets killed, in the new MJ storyline, he escapes by jumping out a window.

103. Some fans are reporting that there is more than one version of the TII movie. In the credits some have sworn they saw: “Michael WANTED to thank…” and others have seen “Michael WANTS to thank…” There are also a few other discrepencies which lead many fans to believe there is more than one version of this film floating around.

104. Timor, one of the TII dancers is rehearsing like crazy for a project he won’t divulge. (Timor is the dancer that was interviewed and said “Michael LOVES LIFE” after MJ had supposedly died. Present tense and that sentence is just more than just the normal “talking about a dead guy in present tense.” The show host got a weird look on his face, noticed it and commented on it, Timor seemed uncomfortable and then quickly said something like MJ was in his heart or something.) Timor is also the one who soon after Mj’s death was on his Twitter talking about going to LA and something about a big step for mankind. I mean come on, he’s not landing on the moon, what could Timor be doing that is that important and earth shattering that the entire world is going to stand up and take notice of?

105. The dancers were contracted for 2 years even though the concerts were all supposed to happen within a 1 year time frame. Also, even after MJ died, the dancers and other cast and crew from the show still maintains their silence about much of what went on.

109: Oddness about the LA Coroner: Craig Harvey. He is listed in IMDB.com as having worked on some film projects in the past. He also has a rather bizarre twitter page. Now he doesn’t have a “verified” twitter account, so he could be anyone. But what is interesting is… his first tweet came through on June 20th. So 5 days before MJ died, the coroner of LA decided just for the hell of it to start a Twitter account. Then his other posts are cryptic about MJ. How would a “fake craig harvey” know to start a twitter account five days before MJ died? And what would be the point anyway if he’s STILL only got 34 followers?

110. More about the dancers: In Timor’s Tweets, he mentions things about working with Nick and Misha (currently after MJ is dead.) What are the odds that Timor, Misha, and Nick all TII dancers are all going to be involved in a big project just a few weeks after the death of Michael Jackson together in LA? Also… remember they were under 2 year contracts with AEG. Because of the nature of the project it is very likely the contracts prohibited them from taking other projects during the terms of their contract so they would be open and free should the concerts extend past one year. So did AEG quickly revise the contracts after MJ died to free them up to do other work? (seems weird and unlikely.) How exactly did in just a few weeks, these people have time to mourn/deal with the loss of MJ and the tour they were so excited about, AND secure other contracts with other companies, for “something big” no less, while somehow skirting around the legalese of the contracts they were still under?

113. Ben Evanstead, the guy who took the “Last photo of MJ” (ambulance photo), in an interview available on Youtube he says some strange things talking about MJ and the photo that was taken. For one thing, he talks about how Michael was always going to the hospital and that maybe he was trying to get out of the concerts, that it’s always drama with Michael. And there WERE an awful lot of “sickly” photos of MJ leading up to the concert comeback announcement, which makes the TII movie defy logic. Also Ben is a fan of MJ’s, and there are many pictures floating around the internet of him and MJ getting their picture made together. Also, at the end of the clip (around 4:13) there is a slip up (thank you to: CantgetenoughMJ for bringing this to my attention) EXACT QUOTE: “Yes Chris, and the other people that were there that day and the other da… uh and uh are part of that agreement, are going to make a lot of money, absolutely.” And he looked somewhat uncomfortable. It seems that he’s implying there was more than one day when they were taking the “last photo of MJ” which can only be possible if MJ isn’t dead. (Unless MJ died on two different days.)

MJ is alive...just like Elvis and Tupac!

Sry ya'll but its just not true! May they all rest in peace!

Elvis and Tupac .. please.

In my opinion the way I seen Paris speak at the Memorial Service......That was a child in pain....This is not a professional actress we are talking about here..this is a 11 year old child....You could just feel the pain coming from that child....The world felt her pain.

I cannot put my brain through this denial any longer....God knows how much I wish Michael was still here with us...But my heart tells me he is not.

Thank you to all of you who have posted things to show otherwise.....I pray I am wrong and he IS still here and he is safe.

:hug: to you Donna

Of course Paris wasn't acting, I think its awful when people suggest this. I was crying all the way through the memorial but when she started speaking I was crying harder and even my mother started crying at that point. Paris was the only proof I had that Michael was gone. People who actually believe there is a hoax think Paris was overwhelmed in general at the occasion and the situation her father was in and thats the reason she was crying... *shurg*

Its not just an interview by Jermaine, its about 100 facts that dont have answer. I dont know if MJ is alive or not. I was completly against every form of hoax theories but now I really dont know. But I agree everyone can think what they want..

I know that there are a lot of unanswered questions and many inconsistencies but I think that alot of fans really just look way too much into this MJ is alive hoax theory. I know how you feel, I really do. Heck, sometimes I feel like he is alive but the Coroner's report? Arraignment of Murray? All of these people wanting money from MJ's estate? His estate has like new lawsuits every week. If he had fake his death, why all the inconsistencies? Why would they leave so many loop holes? Why not just him passing away in his sleep without the doctor administering Propofol? Why use a Guinea Pig (Murray?) MJ wouldn't want somebody to go to jail just so he could fake his death.

It's confusing, I know, but that's why we're here so we could all talk and share our opinions.

this is all so wrong :(
i want to believe he is alive.
but michael jackson can't be hiding.....
is he going to hide for the rest of his life?
or come back and do the this is it shows that people think he will do
OMG
WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN

:hug:

hun, you shouldn't believe this if it is only because you want to. I don't know if you've been keeping up with the findings in the hoax thread and all around the board, but only base your thoughts on things which are factual and exist. If you just believe it just because you want to thats not good really is it, it'll be harder in the long run if things don't turn out how you want.

he is dead, damn it. it may be the hardest thing to accept ever, but do you guys really prefer to live in denial? isn't it cowardly? isn't it what Michael never was???

This can be a big wish for me but I cant right now, to many weird stuff.

what weird stuff? his daughter crying her heart out at the memorial? the trial that will take place? people committing suicides? autopsy report? LAPD involved? you think Michael is so powerful to trick the whole police, hospitals and cemeteries in the USA? and that everyone would be OK with it? and that no one would ever say that he is alive for the last 8 months???

snap out of it people, there are always unclear stuff with every celebrity who dies suddenly!

(not attacking you or anything, and this above being directed not just at you)

Me too :hug:

That pretty much sums it up. I keep getting pulled in different directions.

:cry: me too...

After July 7th...I went to MJHD site and I was really being pulled in by the "facts" they had. Then the next few months, I started to look closely at Murry and the case. Ok this is MY "IF" Statement.

Lets say, If Mike is alive, the DA would choose the safest charge possible to charge Murry. which is "Manslaughter", which is whats happening right now.

But the fact that the Jackson family is very emotional and devastated by this event makes me think twice about Michael being alive. Some would say they are good actors, and some Might say its a true emotion...And i tend to think the latter!

SO the conclusion i've came up with is that...I dont know whats going on...For real! :no: Maybe 50 years from now, we will know what the hake happened but til then, We'll all KEEP Michael's Legacy ALIVE!!! :yes:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
what weird stuff? his daughter crying her heart out at the memorial? the trial that will take place? people committing suicides? autopsy report? LAPD involved? you think Michael is so powerful to trick the whole police, hospitals and cemeteries in the USA? and that everyone would be OK with it? and that no one would ever say that he is alive for the last 8 months???

snap out of it people, there are always unclear stuff with every celebrity who dies suddenly!

(not attacking you or anything, and this above being directed not just at you)

Thanks for mentioning that - because it's the truth.

Fans have killed themselves over this unbelievable loss. Michael's heart would break over this, there is no way he'd put people through this.

And his children....

We need to accept the fact that he is gone, in the physical form. As much as it hurts, but its the truth. Toying with ideas that he's still alive is just playing with people's emotions :( Michael would never do that to the ones he loved. The idea needs to be dropped, and more focus of the case, the facts - and justice for Michael.

Not directed at anyone, just voicing my opinion on the topic which is upsetting :(

With love.

I dunno what to think anymore........Jermaine specifically "Before he arrived to the airport".....Uh..Oh...then recently it was said that the pictures in the ambulance was FAKE.

What's going on?

^^ Nothing is going on but people think that there are and this makes it harder for people to grieve and move on with their lives.

He just got his words mixed up...MJ was flown away by helicopter which is why he might have accidentally said it, or he was just thinking about it for another reason, like maybe he had just gone to an airport recently?

Come on now.

Back