Video of the Day

^^^So cuteee lol. Ain't it funny how one person can make ya go through sooo many emotions, at times all at once? But then again, that's the great thing about love, right? :cheeky:

Ash, that was sooo sweet. What on earth was he goin' bout that angle? At times, i really do have to wonder what was wrong with the man - his profile was gorgeoussss. But hey....the good side is that he got to shuv that sexay hand of his into camera which was a bonus on top of the profile shoot :lol:

As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end......one love, one heart.

[youtube]ciAnDkxaJE4[/youtube]

:wild:

Ash, that was sooo sweet. What on earth was he goin' bout that angle? At times, i really do have to wonder what was wrong with the man - his profile was gorgeoussss. But hey....the good side is that he got to shuv that sexay hand of his into camera which was a bonus on top of the profile shoot :lol:
Very cute video. :heart: It's soooooooo good to remember those moments from Michael.... :wub:

^^^So cuteee lol. Ain't it funny how one person can make ya go through sooo many emotions, at times all at once? But then again, that's the great thing about love, right? :cheeky:

Yes. I love when they tease her that way and even in front of the person she loves. I still remember my joke that she and Naruto can have a big family with 15 babies.

[YOUTUBE]ETMXHQvLgVI[/YOUTUBE]

Here's another NaruHina video and guess what song it is? Man, I've been posting NaruHina videos this week. I can post them I want anyways.:D

Last edited:
Very cute video. :heart: It's soooooooo good to remember those moments from Michael.... :wub:

It sure is. His laughter really was infectious and so was his wonderful personality which came out shining in moments such as those.

Yes. I love when they tease her that way and even in front of the person she loves. I still remember my joke that she and Naruto can have a big family with 15 babies.

[YOUTUBE]ETMXHQvLgVI[/YOUTUBE]

Here's another NaruHina video and guess what song it is? Man, I've been posting NaruHina videos this week. I can post them I want anyways.:D

Wow, what a nice suprise - wonderful choice of a song, a most brilliant choice if i may say so meself :cheeky: 15 kids, eh? Well, i've always joked ever since i was little that i wanted a whole football (as in soccer) team of kids, that would be 11 plus some extras as well lol. Since i am stuck at 0, i guess i ain't doin' too good though :(

And before anybody nicely and politely demands that we open our own cartoon thread, here goes a last (for the moment at least :p) vid related to this theme

^^^Thanks so much for that Ash. Can't wait for the World Cup to begin.Told ya, you guys are naturals - Pele, Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Rivaldo (i don't think i saw him in the vid, or maybe i missed him).....so many memories with so many of them guys. Some have played or are playing for 'my boys' @ AC Milan :D Thanks again. :bow:

Great sample of Liberian Girl, right? Rest in peace Tupac baby.

[youtube]RHvDpn-hDRw[/youtube]

Eternal dame........ :wub:

^^^Thanks so much for that Ash. Can't wait for the World Cup to begin.Told ya, you guys are naturals - Pele, Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Rivaldo (i don't think i saw him in the vid, or maybe i missed him).....so many memories with so many of them guys. Some have played or are playing for 'my boys' @ AC Milan :D Thanks again. :bow:.
:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

:wild: :wild: :wild:

OMG! You know all the names of the players. You're nearly a Brazilian. lol! :wild: :D Yes, Rivaldo was not mentioned in the video and I do not know why. :scratch:

Wow, what a nice suprise - wonderful choice of a song, a most brilliant choice if i may say so meself :cheeky: 15 kids, eh? Well, i've always joked ever since i was little that i wanted a whole football (as in soccer) team of kids, that would be 11 plus some extras as well lol. Since i am stuck at 0, i guess i ain't doin' too good though :(

I told very few people about NaruHina 15 babies joke. I think it's a great choice, there's a lot of Michael Jackson songs I think can be good for NaruHina.

[YOUTUBE]r_DS8d-gYVA[/YOUTUBE]

These are bloopers for Negima, they're really funny. Some of them are my favourites. God, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!

Re: see the nation through the people's eyes

PoP, those are funny, but i gots a confession to make: i really hate dubbing - it takes away from the authenticity of it all. I love to hear the original, plus it is always a great opportunity to hear and learn a foreign language whilst watching something you enjoy. Know what though? That cartoon thread idea ain't all dat bad; one of these days we gotta start a thread cause i got a few ideas in mind, but not right now....

OMG! You know all the names of the players. You're nearly a Brazilian. lol!

I loooove football, so it's only natural i should know. You know who else i didn't see? Dida - he was a goalkeeper for Milan for so many years....thanks for the compliment btw. I guess i am a bit Brazilian after all :cheeky:, Tha told me the same a while back lol. Your people is a lovely new addition to the mosaic of countries and peoples i belong 2 in my soul :p

Last edited:
Re: see the nation through the people's eyes

I loooove football, so it's only natural i should know. You know who else i didn't see? Dida - he was a goalkeeper for Milan for so many years....thanks for the compliment btw. I guess i am a bit Brazilian after all :cheeky:, Tha told me the same a while back lol. Your people is a lovely new addition to the mosaic of countries and peoples i belong 2 in my soul :p

I like football, but I really do not know the name of all players. lol! I saw the mosaic, it was beautiful. And this Wednesday will be the game from Brazil. It is the opening for the games... :punk:

And... for you Shabuya, our king of football in Brazil:

[youtube]BW2Rwpqwh1U[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]3ptIZdjGfjs[/YOUTUBE]

This is the best hockey hit I've ever seen, I've watched this Boston and Toronto game on TSN and this is when the Bruins had a fantastic season for a while. My current favourite player Milan Lucic hits Mike Van Ryn of Toronto through the glass. BOOM! That was the best hit I've seen in hockey.

Milan Lucic= Next Cam Neely

[YOUTUBE]QOm7l1UsgXE[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite Bad Tour clip, Rome 88'. I really love the performance "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", I wish there's a full clip of this.

One of my favorite songs by Stevie: "All I Do"

Listen for Michael in the background. :D

[YOUTUBE]QOm7l1UsgXE[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite Bad Tour clip, Rome 88'. I really love the performance "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", I wish there's a full clip of this.

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: oh myyyyy, certain recipe for me disaster - take my favorite place in this whole big/sometimes awful small world, add my favorite person in it, season it all with some sweat, some dangerously sexay moves and a bum so foine it begs to be spanked and you gots one peace of :8-25-03stretcher: Shabby lol Did y'all catch Jennifer Batten's smooth move rippin' Michael's shirt even lower? If that wasn't a waaay 2 go girl, rip that thing off of him moment, i don't know what was :rollin:

And... for you Shabuya, our king of football in Brazil:

[youtube]BW2Rwpqwh1U[/youtube]

Obrigado my friend. :bow: The man could really dribble, fo sho and he had some really amazing goals. You know who i also love? Btw of that Brazil vs. Argentina game in the last sequences of the video (great soundtrack for that foootage btw)......Diego Armando Maradona. I actually have a thing for underdogs, the kinds of which the world, and most especially the media, love to build up so they can only bring down later and maybe, at some point.....when they are 'kind' enough might allow them to get back up, or maybe not, until it is all almost too late. I'm talkin about the Maradonas, Mike Tysons of this world and of course......THE reason we are all here - the reason for the stretcher be4 lol.

.......from the darkness that surrounds us

[youtube]YwYtJ5qz6rE&NR[/youtube]

:wub:

Obrigado my friend. :bow: The man could really dribble, fo sho and he had some really amazing goals. You know who i also love? Btw of that Brazil vs. Argentina game in the last sequences of the video (great soundtrack for that foootage btw)......Diego Armando Maradona. I actually have a thing for underdogs, the kinds of which the world, and most especially the media, love to build up so they can only bring down later and maybe, at some point.....when they are 'kind' enough might allow them to get back up, or maybe not, until it is all almost too late. I'm talkin about the Maradonas, Mike Tysons of this world and of course......THE reason we are all here - the reason for the stretcher be4 lol.
Thanks! :wild: Maradona and Mike Tyson are great... and so many others out there. :punk: And I'm very excited by the cup. :wild:

^^^First of all Ash, that don't qualify as an interview. Second of all, cute??? That ain't cute - sure he acted all cute and coy and stuff......hiding behind them glasses, throwin' around that mischievous smile of his knowing people couldn't resist it and gettin' away wit it lol. The 'interview' wasn't cute, but he sure was. :D

I mean, look at him - walkin' around, wavin', smilin' without a care in a world as if being stuck in a crowd like that was the most natural thing out there lol. Bless his cheeky bugger heart, it was a natural thing for him, he didn't really know much else.

Was he really eatin' somethin' or was he just suckin' his finger? lolol On second thought, i don't think i need to know the answer to that one, it's probably safer :trytobeangel

I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

[youtube]eoNDq39ymp0&feature[/youtube]

I love to cook! :wild: :punk:

^^^First of all Ash, that don't qualify as an interview. Second of all, cute??? That ain't cute - sure he acted all cute and coy and stuff......hiding behind them glasses, throwin' around that mischievous smile of his knowing people couldn't resist it and gettin' away wit it lol. The 'interview' wasn't cute, but he sure was. :D

I mean, look at him - walkin' around, wavin', smilin' without a care in a world as if being stuck in a crowd like that was the most natural thing out there lol. Bless his cheeky bugger heart, it was a natural thing for him, he didn't really know much else.

Was he really eatin' somethin' or was he just suckin' his finger? lolol On second thought, i don't think i need to know the answer to that one, it's probably safer :trytobeangel

It is impossible to find words to describe Michael. :wub: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Michael was with chewing gum. :scratch:

[YOUTUBE]GhsisBngJ3c[/YOUTUBE]

I've posted this before, but as a link and not a video and here it is, I wanted to show you these girls cosplayed as Sakura, Ino & Hinata in Naruto Shippuden performing "Bacchikoi". Imagine if Michael performs that. LOL!

[youtube]eoNDq39ymp0&feature[/youtube]

I love to cook! :wild: :punk:

So do i, wish i was a lot better @ it though lol. I did make a pretty tasty Greek salad the other day :p About that vid u posted Ash - mhhhh, not a big fish fan over here or the fruits & meat combo; take out the two main ingredients out of that recipe and it's cool lol. I do love herbs and tomatoes, those always. Don't mind me though, i'm really picky when it comes to food and...not only. It don't matter what i says, about food or anything else really.

It is impossible to find words to describe Michael. :wub: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Michael was with chewing gum. :scratch:

Yeah, let's leave it at that, it's safer :cheeky:

[YOUTUBE]GhsisBngJ3c[/YOUTUBE]

I've posted this before, but as a link and not a video and here it is, I wanted to show you these girls cosplayed as Sakura, Ino & Hinata in Naruto Shippuden performing "Bacchikoi". Imagine if Michael performs that. LOL!

*tries to imagine that and dies of laughter* :rollin: Gotta say them girls made a great choice for that first song - Janet's Feedback :punk:

Most people think of summer during the winter. I think of winter during the summer and i think of winter during the winter :D

You remember him?

[youtube]zZLKb_5S21E[/youtube]

February 2010

[youtube]zvcPwrIvPQc[/youtube]

Cute! :wub:

So do i, wish i was a lot better @ it though lol. I did make a pretty tasty Greek salad the other day :p About that vid u posted Ash - mhhhh, not a big fish fan over here or the fruits & meat combo; take out the two main ingredients out of that recipe and it's cool lol. I do love herbs and tomatoes, those always. Don't mind me though, i'm really picky when it comes to food and...not only. It don't matter what i says, about food or anything else really.
I love fish and is the only meat I eat. I love to cook. I have many cookbooks at home and whenever I can, I venture into the kitchen. lol! :wild: :punk:

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]rrkHFM7-1aU[/YOUTUBE]

This is part 1 of this funny video.

[YOUTUBE]wkX2gFjJF-o[/YOUTUBE]

Here's part 2, far better than part 1.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kuwdw7KmGwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kuwdw7KmGwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

......and music is my aeroplane

Just one note could make me choke

Overcoming gravity....

You remember him?

Cute! :wub:

I love fish and is the only meat I eat. I love to cook. I have many cookbooks at home and whenever I can, I venture into the kitchen. lol! :wild: :punk:

Who could forget cute Knut? So he got himself a gal, eh? Good for him. I gots one question though - which one exactly is Knut, cause i couldn't look under the tale to verify lol. Somethin' tells me he is the one doin' the chasin' :cheeky:, i'm even willing to bet on that.

You're so lucky 2 get to 'venture into the kitchen' as often as you do. Wish i had the time and the ability to do the same.

Re: ......and music is my aeroplane

[youtube]zZeyu6ftCmI&feature[/youtube]

Who could forget cute Knut? So he got himself a gal, eh? Good for him. I gots one question though - which one exactly is Knut, cause i couldn't look under the tale to verify lol. Somethin' tells me he is the one doin' the chasin' :cheeky:, i'm even willing to bet on that.
It's his girlfriend. :wild: But I really do not know if they already had babies. :scratch:They are so very happy and have fun together. :wub:

You're so lucky 2 get to 'venture into the kitchen' as often as you do. Wish i had the time and the ability to do the same.

In the kitchen you have to take risks and venture... always! :punk:

[YOUTUBE]_DMGAaOruDg&[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the Naruto's 2nd OVA, I love this OVA, it was feature as a bonus in Naruto's 1st movie. Oo! This is my favourite part at 2:27-3:11. My favourite epic moment.

Double Post.

Last edited:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EaIS7E_B9wQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EaIS7E_B9wQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back