Video of the Day

[YOUTUBE]VAUW5xivq4g&[/YOUTUBE]

Remember this show, Ed, Edd & Eddy? I haven't seen that episode in ages. I love that show.

What happens tomorrow....

Brings you down, the news they sell you
To put in your mind that all mankind is a failure

Thanks! :hug:

These videos are wonderful. I have so many missed him. :cry: Well, I think that you will also love this video: the smile of our dear Michael :heart:....

[youtube]pyRa_ygq1nc&NR[/youtube]

:wub:

How on earth did you know Ash that i would love the vid? Hahahaha, terribly surprising, right? :cheeky: Thanks soooo much, beautiful and breathtaking.

Re: What happens tomorrow....

Back to the past: my childhood! That was one of my favorites cartoons:

[youtube]ICk5YOnWGc8[/youtube]

Brings you down, the news they sell you
To put in your mind that all mankind is a failure

How on earth did you know Ash that i would love the vid? Hahahaha, terribly surprising, right? :cheeky: Thanks soooo much, beautiful and breathtaking.
:eek: This was a great coincidence! :wild: :wild: :wild:

Duran Duran is a great band and one of my favorites! :punk:

[YOUTUBE]Jpi1vp90--w[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite MJ tribute as a humanitarian, it was the Heal The World Interlude speech by Michael and a song "Free The World" by LaToya (my favourite LaToya song).

[YOUTUBE]xEOd1J44w9M&[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favourite moments in the 3rd Naruto Ultimate Ninja game, it''s funny and cute, Hinata claimed to be thankful to Naruto after he saw her in the hot bath. EPIC! Pure epic.

Happy 4th of July!!!

[YOUTUBE]Jpi1vp90--w[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite MJ tribute as a humanitarian, it was the Heal The World Interlude speech by Michael and a song "Free The World" by LaToya (my favourite LaToya song).

THANX so much for this Pop. You had to go and make me cry, eh? It's all good though, they were tears of joy. I am always in awe and sooo full of pride whenever i see images such as these because they reflect Michael's beautiful, delicate and loving heart.

I wasn't aware of LaToya's song, it is awesome, it was lovely to hear it. Humanity and care for the world do run in that wonderful family, don't they? Thanks again for sharing. God bless you.

^^^LOL. Oh, and O/T - your avatar and especially signature rule and rock....my world lol :p

I know this corner of the earth it smiles at me

[YOUTUBE]xZoWZmm7yNQ[/YOUTUBE]

This is a Hinata Hyuga AMV.

Que viva España

May Spain kick the sheeesh outta orange thing and teach them a lesson in respect come Sunday.

^ o/t ??? :d

What the :d 4? Michael is never off topic, right? :cheeky:

[youtube]P7goiPOY_1g[/youtube]

hehe

That's not fair LoveMJ - how did ya get my tape? lol Seriously though - that puppy is beyond cute, poor thang. I soooo can relate to it in the mornings on the subway and soooo many times at work lol, like earlier today when i fell asleep on the desk readin a book. Perhaps if i slept at home, during the night, like all normal people do, i might not have these kind of issues, but then again, me and normality don't really get along that well.

[YOUTUBE]tzlXVwdrGFo[/YOUTUBE]
Bad- Bad Tour Tokyo 1988 (X-Mas Concert) Part 1

[YOUTUBE]OzNI6G4-cjs&[/YOUTUBE]
Bad- Bad Tour Tokyo 1988 (X-Mas Concert) Part 2

I never seen part 2 of Bad before in my life, this is the first time I saw it.

Re: Que viva España

That's not fair LoveMJ - how did ya get my tape? lol Seriously though - that puppy is beyond cute, poor thang. I soooo can relate to it in the mornings on the subway and soooo many times at work lol, like earlier today when i fell asleep on the desk readin a book. Perhaps if i slept at home, during the night, like all normal people do, i might not have these kind of issues, but then again, me and normality don't really get along that well.

:toofunny: I can relate to it too. :toofunny:

This is funny!!!!!! :lol:

[youtube]9SUzLdLRy5Y[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]tlrcVMNFWrc[/YOUTUBE]

This the aftermath of BSE Main Event, the "BSE Suicide Six-Pack Championship", Xtremo won the title. The event is held in my hometown. If you see the guy clapping during the interview with Franky the Mobster and TNA's Kaz, that guy clapping is actually me, I was wearing a DX shirt. That's also the same event Johnny Devine said something funny to me referring to my TNA SUX sign.

Last edited:
Re: Que viva España

:toofunny: I can relate to it too. :toofunny:

This is funny!!!!!! :lol:

[youtube]9SUzLdLRy5Y[/youtube]

LOL, glad 2 know i ain't the only one with this kind of issues. I actually got plenty more (issues i mean :p) where those came from, but that's another story lol.

I know that scene with Chris - he IS hilarious; a wonderful actor and an amazing friend of Michael's. I loved his performance in Friday and the Rush Hour movies, not to mention the awesomely so right YRMW vid :cheeky: And how could i forget his unforgettable performance in the Fifth Element - tres, tres mechant haircut there Chris :D to use Mr. Besson's language.

Ash, PoP - so many Michael vids, so nice of ya 2 share. Thankssss.

Here are a couple of vids - very different genres, different periods but beautiful messages both; should anyone ask why - that's simple, cause i like me random stuff like dat :D. Random, but always with a purpose and a silver lining as well, as oxymoronic as dat sounds.

Suzie, as i said - O/T means off topic.

Ash, THANK YOUUU for the Care Bars episode. I remember seeing very few of them as a child on tele, but fell in love with them - so, so sweet. And btw of one of the main 'props' of the bears, the rainbow - I actually saw a double one a couple of evenings ago, it was magnificent; hadn't seen one in years, it was beautiful. I wouldn't move from the balcony until almost all trace of them was gone lol.

Nice to see you enjoy Chris and Bon Jovi :)

How bout some Badly Drawn Boy? This is one of the sweetest, funniest music videos evaaa. Make sure not to miss the little moonwalk steps at 1:07/08. :D

Ash, THANK YOUUU for the Care Bars episode. I remember seeing very few of them as a child on tele, but fell in love with them - so, so sweet. And btw of one of the main 'props' of the bears, the rainbow - I actually saw a double one a couple of evenings ago, it was magnificent; hadn't seen one in years, it was beautiful. I wouldn't move from the balcony until almost all trace of them was gone lol.

Nice to see you enjoy Chris and Bon Jovi :)
:D

Hey, Shabuya, some videos I found and I know you'll like:

[youtube]fQTRo25ETY4[/youtube]

[youtube]QHAlHcW7qPE[/youtube]

[youtube]oMMU3IPcQ74[/youtube]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6kUJ-2FnPY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6kUJ-2FnPY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

[YOUTUBE]uJd8cG-dBRY[/YOUTUBE]

That's so funny I can't stop thinking about it.

A mouthful

Wonderful videos everyone. :clapping:

PoP that was sooo very funny. I love me some of that British accent. LOL@chamomille.

Ash, those were amazinggg. THANK YOUU so much. :bow: I remember the pictures, especially from the first and last videos. The babies in the first one are absolutely adorable and the other ones are so frail and precious. I've always wondered how she did the pics from that last footage, how they held the kids. Looks like i've found my answer now. :D

Tarin Jade that was funnier than you can possibly imagine :lol:

MJStarlight - i looove the Chipmunks, they are so cute. There are actually plenty of vids on utube with their voice effect over Michael's songs; they can be sooo funny.

And now...to break this far 2 innocent vibe, on to a different register :innocent:

...ma, a volte, la boca é TUTTO cio che serve

Back