Video of the Day

The destination for today....Prague, the Czech Republic

People purchasing diamonds and necklaces.....

You'll never live until you love with all your heart and soul

I do not believe in luck, but in providence rather. This remains though one of the best songs and videos in years. From two great artists - Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat - here's Lucky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acvIVA9-FMQ

If any of you are Terri Clark fans here. Check this out.

[YOUTUBE]omD9TzB4i0Q&[/YOUTUBE]

She performs in my hometown.

If u lost your senses, here...have mine

David Jordan is such an awesome artist, somewhere at the border between our boy Mike, Prince and yeah, even Lenny (Kravitz). There was an internet rumor a few years ago he had passed away, hopefully it was just a sick joke.

[YOUTUBE]XqVPLdLaGvA[/YOUTUBE]

One of the funniest Goldust moments ever in the WWE.

cause we (one by one, bit by bit) can...CHANGE the WORLD

Tell me - do you still believe everything that you read?

Cause when they own the information, they can bend it all they want

Ash, unfortunately i can't see ur vid cause of restrictions, but i got a pretty good idea what it is about and what it contains. Somethin' quite similar in message, even if not in images with them two gentlemen i just done postin' right?

Last edited:
Re: cause we (one by one, bit by bit) can...CHANGE the WORLD

[youtube]Ak9qh-_qMMw&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]OFfUxBs8KqE[/youtube]

:wild:

Ash, unfortunately i can't see ur vid cause of restrictions, but i got a pretty good idea what it is about and what it contains. Somethin' quite similar in message, even if not in images with them two gentlemen i just done postin' right?

Sadly you can not see the video. :( Well, it only has beautiful pictures of Michael, shows the truth about him, how he helped the children and that his message is love. :wub:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqaSOpEF3mM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqaSOpEF3mM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Perché la guerra la carestia
non sono scene viste in TV
e non puoi dire lascia che sia
perché ne avresti un po colpa anche tu.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=40361687

Se bastasse una bella/vera/buona/grande canzone.....

Dedicato a tutti quelli che
Rimangono dei sognatori
Per questo sempre più da soli.

Dedicato a tutti quelli che
Hanno provato ad inventare
Una canzone per cambiare...

Italy is such an amazing country, isn't it? Vero e proprio bel paese - awesome sceneries from up in the mountains in the Dolomites and Alps, all the way down to Naples with its amazing folklore and in the middle with Umbria, Marche and Tuscany con le citta d'arte. Such an enchanting place....i love it so, sooo much. Won't even get started on Rome cause i wouldn't finish lol.

They also have some awesome historical and cultural heritage. They gave the world some of its greatest artists, not only during the Renaisance, but nowadays as well. These two songs are a testament to that.

Also, Italy gave the Church some of its greatest and most beloved saints, such as....Saint Francis of Assisi.

God bless that beautiful nation. If only they would get their politics in order lol....

Ashtanga;3003139 said:
Sadly you can not see the video. :( Well, it only has beautiful pictures of Michael, shows the truth about him, how he helped the children and that his message is love. :wub:

I was willing to bet that's what was included in the vid. I cannot begin to tell you how very appropriate all of it is right about now as far as i'm concerned. Thanks again for posting it. Don't matter if i can't see it, i know what it stands 4.

Re: cause we (one by one, bit by bit) can...CHANGE the WORLD

[youtube]Ak9qh-_qMMw&feature[/youtube]

My only favourite Madonna song/video.

Check this out.

[YOUTUBE]l1_2AsZQERQ&[/YOUTUBE]

This is from the Shippuden DVD in Region 2 (Japan), I hope we can get it in our Region 1 (N. America) soon. My favourite part is on 5:22-5:50 when Hinata and Naruto are on a date. EEEEEE!!! There was gonna be the best part coming up but everybody ruined it. Thanks guys for ruining a perfect NaruHina moment.

:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love Madonna and Hung Up :wub:
Today I went back 30 years ago
in time
when listening to this ......

[YOUTUBE]PeHaxA-NDt4&[/YOUTUBE]

I found this video explaining 3 worst lies about Michael. A couple of background music there are very sad and sentimental to me I almost cried to them, no really I almost did. Michael said he had 2 surgeries on his nose, but I believe he had 3, which is accurate including the added cleft on his chin and now we know they truth about his kids, like Blanket looked like his dad and Prince got vitiligo like his dad. That's the proof.

Nobel peace prize - dissidents

Whilst Liu Xiaobo is the world's first dissident to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize whilst in prison, he joins a more than honorable company of heroes for freedom and democracy like Lech Walesa (1983 laureate) and Aung San Suu Kyi (1991 laureate) among others.

And since Michael knew his History, here is Mr. Walesa, a Polish and a world hero @ 1:06/7

I could very well have posted this video already, but it is even more relevant today. I read Aung San Suu Kyi is to be released from house arrest on November 13th. That will be a day of celebration for freedom fighters everywhere and for anyone who cares about human rights.

This is not yet the end. There's a long way to go and the way might be very, very hard, so...please stand by.

Re: Nobel peace prize - dissidents

Whilst Liu Xiaobo is the world's first dissident to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize whilst in prison, he joins a more than honorable company of heroes for freedom and democracy like Lech Walesa (1983 laureate) and Aung San Suu Kyi (1991 laureate) among others.

And since Michael knew his History, here is Mr. Walesa, a Polish and a world hero @ 1:06/7

Yay! "Man In The Mirror", my favourite of all time.

[YOUTUBE]YlNdO_GmdII[/YOUTUBE]

Here are the playable characters for Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, this is Japanese, so I can't wait to get my hands on this game this month.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]RH5tmtJQMVI[/YOUTUBE]

Steven Tyler guest stars in "Two And A Half Men", I never watched the show, but this clip is fricken funny.

Happy 70th birthday John Lennon

Is she sweet or what? That darling woman hasn't had the easiest of lives - from being called all kinda names and blamed for the band's split up to the horrible circumstance of losing the love of her life three decades ago. Not to mention that she was so kind to Michael in between the handling of the catalogue issue and allowing Sean to feature in Moonwalker. God bless her.

I know today lots of folks are gonna be playin' Imagine, but i prefer two other songs, which were inspired by Yoko.

John Lennon - Woman

What women can do...

TO men

FOR men

Juust a little bit 2 violent for my tastes, but awesome videos and amazing music from two of the greatest talents around - Maroon 5 and Brandon Flowers from the Killers.

Also on topic

the hunted became the huntress, the hunter became the pray

I loove Spain and its people - it is one of my adoptive countries, but i still think the corrida is a terrible custom. Jack and Meg put a really funny and smart spin on it though, gotta love it.

32 years ago...John Paul II was elected

Grazie Lolek, per tutto. Continua a pregare ed a intercedere per noi.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKULaS5Ffjg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKULaS5Ffjg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

One of Michael's most underrated songs...EVER

This has got to be one of my favorite songs from 'Dangerous' and of all time. Such aaa funky, extra cool & smooth beat and incredibly poignant lyrics.

I actually used all the lyrics at the end of a paper about Michael for the English class back in the 10th grade or so. I read it all out and i told the teacher and the other kids that WYWTOM summarized perfectly what Michael was all about - love, giving, caring and bringing awareness to the plight of the most vulnerable, truly being the voice of the voiceless while people were consumed with creating havoc in his life.

ladyinhislife, thanks so much for that - very, very sweet, poor darlin'. You should post it in the babies thread as well, in case anybody missed it here.

Best IchiHime moment

[YOUTUBE]Rpvri2P-faU&[/YOUTUBE]

I still miss watching Bleach on TV, damn YTV killed off Bionix which contains Naruto and Bleach. I wanna watch Bleach again.

Fame and money...ILLusions

Happiness ain't always material things....just most of the time. Jussst playin' y'all, just playin' :p

The amazingly brilliant B.o.B. :bow:

and the awesome Lupe :)

Bleach- Episode 228

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]rT15MuvW9lw&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]eMTM-loE-v8&[/YOUTUBE]

This episode is just too much for to handle from all thise crazy funnies.

Mmmmmm......there'll be no next time - Louis Prima and Sam Butera :)

You shouldn't have gone to the airport. I'm surprised at it. I'm surprised at it. :lol:

Not really a vid, but it's worth posting cause of the awesomely so hilarious song. I discovered it recently. I love it sooooo :D

Best IchiHime moment

[YOUTUBE]Rpvri2P-faU&[/YOUTUBE]

I still miss watching Bleach on TV, damn YTV killed off Bionix which contains Naruto and Bleach. I wanna watch Bleach again.

Sorry to hear that. They still show Bleach on one of the anime tv stations over here; used to watch it some time back, but not lately honestly.

Happy birthday Katy Perry

CALIfornia gurl turned 26 today. Gosh, she's young lol.

Her first birthday as a married woman, i bet it felt different.

Congrats to her and Russell :clapping: Transatlantic ties are always exciting, most especially when ropes and knots are involved. :cheeky:

Alvin with Michael
[YOUTUBE]tlTVBQ29Yuc&[/YOUTUBE]

What's YOUR project?

IMHO, one of the best movie scenes ever

Smoke - utterly brilliant peace of cinema featuring two awesome actors - Harvey Keitel and William Hurt.

Let's ALL slow down.

PoP - unfortunately, cause of restrictions i can't watch ur vid, but i do know there are tons of Michael songs on utube done in Alvin's voice. They are soooo cute and funny.

Back