Video of the Day

[YOUTUBE]1jrsBSEmndk[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favourite VA Joshua Seth, a former VA is now a hypnotist, talks about his roll in Digimon and one of the greatest anime films ever Akira.

[YOUTUBE]oJzlYl1KcbA&[/YOUTUBE]

I know some you guys hate Barbara Walters, but I wanted to share this, because I've gotten TMNT for the past couple weeks, because I was bored and I got the first movie on DVD days ago. This interview must've started after their 2nd movie, because I can tell by Donatello's voice, you know Corey Feldman did his voice on thr 1st and 3rd movie? The funny yet kinda emotional part is when Barbara asked about their parents and Donny cries. Poor guy.

My favourite "Get A Load Of Milk" animations

[YOUTUBE]wTE9yFpqTww[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rP4ViHe7HKw&[/YOUTUBE]

We all have wings, but some of us don't know why

May the Lord have mercy on Mr. Hutchence's soul, such a terrible loss for the music world and most of all for his then little daughter.

The original from the brilliant INXS with a vid shot in beautiful Prague, great location for music videos.

Cover by hey Joe, you wanna give it a go, Cocker - marvelous artist.

Happy birthday to the one and only...Whitney

A gem of a song produced by the future president of Haiti :p from a true diva. I cannot put it into words how much this song means to me. Ever since it came out it brought together the most important parts of my life.

God bless Whitney and good luck to Clef with the elections.

[YOUTUBE]bNZuN8Bl7aw[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a very hilarous Spencer, uh I mean...Boofus interview with T-Bo on iCarly. That interview really kills me.

Ain't no sunshine

This version ought 2 be familiar to all :D

How 'bout this though? :cheeky:

Wow@ Ash's vids - Snow White IS my favorite fairy tale; add to that the Muppets and.....:punk:

Re: Ain't no sunshine

This version ought 2 be familiar to all :D

I heart that version. And that picture of Michael. :wub:

I never actually watched this show before, but when I was little I watched the intro all the time to PBS's "Mystery!"

It's a......brand new day

One of the sweetest and funniest videos in recent memory. Great vid for a wonderful song :D

Tarin, Ash - why am i not surprised you gals loved that vid? :cheeky: Glad i could be of service. :)

Tarin - yeahhhh, that pic is awesomely so verrrry right. :wub:

Ash - i'm happy to hear i ain't the only Snow White aficionada up in here lol

MJ'sBollywoodGirl7 - thanks so much for that vid, it was beautiful. I actually saw an Aamir Khan movie a few weeks ago where he played a painting teacher helping a child, very, very beautiful and very touching, don't kinow the name though, i didn't catch it from the beginning. One more thing....please try and don't cry for Michael, it would make him sad knowing you are sad.

[YOUTUBE]BIjh_Xx3d0s[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite part is on 1:48 to 1:51, that part kills me everytime I see it. I even saw the episode last night.

[YOUTUBE]yAY4vNJd7A8[/YOUTUBE]

I wanna play that game and I wanna see that movie too. Scott & Ramona, how cute.

We can make the world win

Because geopolitics matters - it can shatter families, destroy nations and continents and keep people apart, but in the very end the better part of human nature wins, it always does.

Berlin 1989 (written by Michael Jackson)

They hated the Wall, but what could they do? It was too strong to break through.
They feared the Wall, but didn't that make sense? Many who tried to climb over it were killed.
They distrusted the Wall, but who wouldn't? Their enemies refused to tear down one brick, no matter how long the peace talks dragged on.
The Wall laughed grimly. "I'm teaching you a good lesson," it boasted. "If you want to build for eternity, don't bother with stones. Hatred, fear, and distrust are so much stronger."
They knew the Wall was right, and they almost gave up. Only one thing stopped them. They remembered who was on the other side. Grandmother, cousin, sister, wife. Beloved faces that yearned to be seen.
"What's happening?" the Wall asked, trembling. Without knowing what they did, they were looking through the Wall, trying to find their dear ones. Silently, from one person to another, love kept up its invisible work.
"Stop it!" the Wall shrieked. "I'm falling apart." But it was too late. A million hearts had found each other. The Wall had fallen before it came down.

Ain't it amazing to think that during the Bad tour a few thousands of people gathered on the Eastern side of the wall to hear Michael's concert? People's need for freedom (to think, to gather, to pray, to make mistakes) is an awesome driving force, one of the most powerful on the planet.

[YOUTUBE]Zw6p5fSllbU[/YOUTUBE]

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"- Bad Tour in Cologne 1988. God I still love that opening startin at 0:56 til the performance started.

The revolution....of SLOW

In the time and age of instant (coffee, access, gratification), i says....we just gotta take it slow - slow food, slow livin', slow lovin', slow turning pain, slow everything.

PoP, THANK YOU for that vid. The image quality wasn't all dat, but it was great to see and hear all the people clappin'. It reminded me of my own experience with the HIStory tour - the anticipation with the multilingual countdown, the little 'movie' at the beginning before the spaceship 'landed' and also the moment with the flags during WBSS when the whole stadium was clapping and cheering, really one of the highlights of the night. Thx again :)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfJnqbudMzs?fs=1&amp;hl=ko_KR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfJnqbudMzs?fs=1&amp;hl=ko_KR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2 BAD - Mike's bad, i'm bad, who are you?

Such a special video, for sooo many reasons...a true masterpeace.

Apologies for the slight overlappin' of the vids.

[YOUTUBE]CtgZvuRaafU&[/YOUTUBE]

I love that movie. John is such a trouble maker here.

With a little help from...FRIENDS

Friendship is such a beautiful thing. It connect s people of verrry different backgrounds in the most amazing of ways.

Heartfelt THANK YOU 2 ALL friends, near and far :), *bow and military salute as well*

And btw of friends - Ash, why am i NOT suprised @ ur reaction? :lol: I guess you liked the vids, me reckons. I'm a regular Einstein, i know :D and very modest as well :p

Re: With a little help from...FRIENDS

[youtube]iElqjGNFnwE[/youtube]

:wub:

Friendship is such a beautiful thing. It connect s people of verrry different backgrounds in the most amazing of ways.

Heartfelt THANK YOU 2 ALL friends, near and far :), *bow and military salute as well*
I love Joe Coker and this song. :wub: Thanks!

And btw of friends - Ash, why am i NOT suprised @ ur reaction? :lol: I guess you liked the vids, me reckons. I'm a regular Einstein, i know :D and very modest as well :p
:lol:

Michael in Bad.... >>> :shifty: :naughty:

Back