Video of the Day

Scott Pilgrim Game, Ramona Flowers vs Graves (Final Boss)

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]EikYfja0xB4&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]mghIgYMpRMA&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3
[YOUTUBE]2tUlLWaS_44&[/YOUTUBE]

Scott and Ramona are so cute at 4:02-4:31.

thundercats.... THUNDERCATSS. THUNDERCATSSSSSS

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tadadada =-) brings back memories

Check this out.

[YOUTUBE]7mM4Ku7AFns[/YOUTUBE]

It's an NaruHina AMV, clip audio is on while "Billie Jean" plays over it. Crazy huh? And this contains the episode I haven't watched since a year because it makes me think of June 25th, 2009 all over again.

Happy birthday B :)

I still don't think....

Another couple of jems from back in the DC days - big props to Kelly and Michelle as well for creatin' such awesome music.

With her Clyde - God bless them both.

Both Lose my breath and Deja vu were written by Rodney, weren't they? Love'em, just love'em.

Dynasty incomplete

Gotta be honest - i neva could get the beautiful nightmare part. I like sweet dreams, not that i can remember those during the night; daydreamin', well that's a personal sport i engage in a lottt, but reality is so much better than dreamin, ain't it so???

Herb Ritts music videos

Fernanda Abreu is a brazilian singer. :wild:

When Beyonce was in Brazil this year to its concerts, she dedicated this song to Michael. Beautiful song!

Wow @ the Rock with you cover. Nice accoustic set, great piece. :clapping: Funny thing about it, i was goin' along with the song and it was pretty similar to her rhythm lol.

I'm glad you enjoyed the vids Ash. Yes, i know about Beyonce dedicating Halo to Michael. She's been doin' it since last June. It is an amazing song. And she is a great artist (she's been workin' since forever basically) and a wonderful human being, God bless her.

And from one great artist to another, one who is no longer with us, unfortunately - Herb Ritts. God rest his soul.

Here are some of his finest music videos in chronological order. I think our boy shared directing credits with Herb though for ITC. :D

A pretty simple, yet effective formula, a beautiful merger between music and fashion: take a major singer, add one or more supermodels, tint the vid either in elegant black and white or in mysterious and alluring sepia (Britney's video is the one that breaks the mold by being in color) and add beautiful photography and camera work. The result = amazing stuff, truly amazing.

Re: Herb Ritts music videos

[youtube]GsR3Wr67BHU&feature[/youtube]

:wub:

Wow @ the Rock with you cover. Nice accoustic set, great piece. :clapping: Funny thing about it, i was goin' along with the song and it was pretty similar to her rhythm lol.

I'm glad you enjoyed the vids Ash. Yes, i know about Beyonce dedicating Halo to Michael. She's been doin' it since last June. It is an amazing song. And she is a great artist (she's been workin' since forever basically) and a wonderful human being, God bless her..
Beyonce is great! :dance:

And from one great artist to another, one who is no longer with us, unfortunately - Herb Ritts. God rest his soul.

Here are some of his finest music videos in chronological order. I think our boy shared directing credits with Herb though for ITC. :D
Herb Ritts was a great artist. :clapping: "Cherish" is beautiful. I remember he was a great friend of Madonna. She has done many photo shoots with him. And in the past, after his death, did an exhibition with pictures of Madonna taken by him. "In the closet" and "Wicked Game" is pure sensuality. Beautiful videos! :wild:

[YOUTUBE]k4L2gDhvs4I[/YOUTUBE]

1:02-1:08, Funny (usually I hated Naruto being abused by Sakura), 1:12-1:15, (shuddering) Sakura's face really creeps me out, 1:53-1:56 & 2:00, can't resist this.

[YOUTUBE]0WHvNxdqE2A&[/YOUTUBE]

This is from The Weather Network and it shows the local forcast of Earth Watch on the area of Timmins, Ontario. I love the music background on Earth Watch, I admit it's a little eerie to me when I was about 9 years when I watch The Weather Network more frequently. I miss checking out Earth Watch on The Weather Network.

REtroSPECT for life; bist du am Leben interessiert???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4cjQQv5HA0 - from the brilliant Xavier Naidoo only the link here because the video contains some true, but very painful images that might hurt the sensitivity of some. It also has some heartbreaking statistics. One of them says that every year 46 millions babies are aborted around the world.

So....are we really interested in LIFE?
Wanna improve the quality of life? Start by respecting it.

Just think - what if Mr. and Mrs. Jackson had decided some time in late 1957/early 1958 that the six children they already had were enough??? Thank the Lord Almighty for their faith. Because of it they gave the world the gift who is Michael.

Feliz cumpleaños a....MARCo ANTONIo Muñiz

Un cantante extraordinario with an amazing repertoire, no need for me to point it out. God bless him and his beautiful family.

In between him and JLo them babies are bound to be super talented :)

[youtube]i2HFE21On6Q[/youtube]

Just think - what if Mr. and Mrs. Jackson had decided some time in late 1957/early 1958 that the six children they already had were enough??? Thank the Lord Almighty for their faith. Because of it they gave the world the gift who is Michael.
:give_heart:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O58zBB5dVLs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O58zBB5dVLs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[YOUTUBE]d7hu-hrVU7g[/YOUTUBE]

This is from a new Naruto game. Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, my favourite couples again. I really wanna get that game.

Thx Ash for that wonderful reminder. I saw the footage a few years ago and i was so proud of Michael's amazing message. If only people stopped screamin' and tried to listen more...not just then, but all the times when he spoke. I know they were excited to see him, but still... He also looked great, didn't he? :D

Leidi_08 - also thanks for that Japan footage. Couldn't get a thing except for the 'uh huh' at the end of the comments lol. Lovely images nonetheless. :cheeky:

[youtube]tqYPyxsSH0Y[/youtube]
:heart: :heart: :heart:

:wub:

Thx Ash for that wonderful reminder. I saw the footage a few years ago and i was so proud of Michael's amazing message. If only people stopped screamin' and tried to listen more...not just then, but all the times when he spoke. I know they were excited to see him, but still... He also looked great, didn't he? :D

[youtube]tqYPyxsSH0Y[/youtube]
:heart: :heart: :heart:
:wub: :give_heart:

I really love when Michael grew more popular in Japan. That's one of the many reasons I love Japan. There's another reason I love Japan is this...

[YOUTUBE]g1Ds2awc7Fc[/YOUTUBE]

Naruto/Bleach game trailor.

:in_love:

Yeah! That's the Bad Tour concert I really wanna see. Rome 88 to me is far the best Bad Tour concert Michael ever performed.

[YOUTUBE]Y8AAwljmXXM[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]R_L71voZGTE&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]PBPuX5XBDjY&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]G9NTj64_Qzg&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]2629hClx9zk&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]sX9nW6b48a4&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]TbIfkbbxctg&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back