Waiting for something MJ Estate??

There is heaps of material that they can release everything from The Jacksons Variety Show to all the live concerts....and the unerrated Ghosts.

Yes, there are a lot of material, no doubt. But IMO, it must be released in the right time with right promotion for general public to be interested. I think it is important. On the other hand, something special should be there too, for fans to be interested, lol.

Last edited:
Interesting. Though I remember they did a HIStory calendar one year and no HIStory release happened.

Shoot:-(
I was hoping those were clear signs that something is going to happen:-(

I would love to see something positive news for change as recently we have got overdose of bs.

I would love to see something positive news for change as recently we have got overdose of bs.

Well in 2012, they did a Bad-themed calendar? :D

I wouldn't hold your breath out either way, but it's still possible!

Tell me about it.

I've been having Michael withdrawals the past few months, and that's not good.

It made be buy that crappy book by Tavis Smile too... :unsure:

^^I'm so sorry that you had to sacrifice yourself and buy that book because there is nothing else out recently:-(

Its so unfair that Us people can go to LV to at least to see MJ1, but people outside has to pay a fortune to get there, and many people don't have that kind of money.
The estate should do something for us (fans outside of US) to make us feel not left out:yes:

Last edited:
^^I'm so sorry that you had to scarify yourself and buy that book because there is nothing else out recently:-(

Its so unfair that Us people can go to LV to at least to see MJ1, but people outside has to pay a fortune to get there, and many people don't have that kind of money.
The estate should do something for us (fans outside of US) to make us feel not left out:yes:

Ya, and now I'm looking forward to that Mike and Liz Taylor book *sigh*

I wish that about the Estate too, but don't see it happening :(

Get out his back catalogue.

Press play.

Enjoy.

Here endeth the lesson.

Do you think the estate will keep releasing new projects after 2017?

I just googled after "Thriller in 3D", and found this spanish article.
I Don't know if this is legit but apparently Landis said that he has a alternate ending of the film and he might use it.

Article: http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1904001-thriller-de-michael-jackson-en-version-3d

I used Google translator to translate it lol:
"Thriller, Michael Jackson's video with a history of zombies , horror and great choreography that stunned the world in 1982, when it was issued by MTV, will have a new version.

John Landis , the director of the famous video that changed the history of pop music , said it will launch a new version of Thriller in 3D and with a different ending.

He revealed the film director himself in an interview with the Likes program, passing through Spain to receive an award at the Fantastic Film Festival Night Madrid for his film An American Werewolf in London."

I wouldn't mind, but whenever the Estate do release anything, all you do is gripe about anyway!!

IDK what people really expect to get released not to 'gripe'.. it's like there is this perfect project people have in there heads and if it falls short of that it's crap..

I am one to like anything unheard, unseen... I get that, I have a smile! simple...

The chalk was still better than this
220px-Michaelalbumcover.jpg

^^Yes-ignore that we got a terrific new doc based on the OTW years and hate on that chalk. Makes sense to me.

I could actually get it if they were yelling about a Triumph Tour release.

I didn't say that. I meant the music not singing. Also I don't listen those few songs that don't sound like Michael.

I would concede the songs that do have Michael Jackson singing on them sound more like MJ songs than the stuff that appeared on Xscape.

Why can't people enjoy the other 7 tracks (70%) of the album without getting crap about the 3 Cascio tracks? There is a skip button now days! :)

Regaring future releases there is no reason that I can think of why a concert for each album cannot be released..

Why can't people enjoy the other 7 tracks (70%) of the album without getting crap about the 3 Cascio tracks? There is a skip button now days! :)

They sure can. That's what I do. Though I don't need to skip those tracks as I just bought the individual songs that had Michael on them, in the first place.

I just noticed the photos included in the Dangerous calendar for next year - talk about LAZY. FOUR photos from Black or White video shoot, THREE from In The Closet, THREE frequently seen/used Dangerous Tour photos and one from the LA Gear commercial that was pre-Dangerous.

Back