Watch out for Willy Gijsman !!!

After that I am thinking Shreks actually quite a looker. Her face looks like its had a few:doh:, no wonder MJ got worried about some of his fans.

take a look at ebay the place is filed with such so called fans even memorial booklets and tickets are going for golden money its discusting and the saddest part is that such pple manged to go to the memnorial instead of die hard fans
the only reason some of thiose pplke went is for making money there s even one on ebay who sold both booklets from two tickets along with the tickets that says it all
but for a fanclub my god
i love michael more then live itself but i m so glad he s not here to see how many pple are making money letterly over his death body grrr

"Don't forget that us fans have been investing in Michael for years. Why shouldn't we be able to make some of that money back? Michael is totally hot again and that makes me happy. He deserves it "
What a weird attitude! and what a http://www.m-jackson.com/news.html bad coding!
:D

If I remember correct Willy Gijsman was blacklisted by the team around Michael Jackson at the time of the Pavaroti concert. Michael did not show up because Prince was ill. Willy went to great lengths to tell everyone that that was an bs excuse and that Prince was never ill. I have heard her say it herself, that was when I began to question her true motives. Since I have not considered her a real fan anymore. Odd that the media still seeks her opinion. Maybe the passing of the years has clouded my memory of the Pavaroti incident, but as I remember it there was quite a clash between Willy and MJ team.

If I remember correct Willy Gijsman was blacklisted by the team around Michael Jackson at the time of the Pavaroti concert. Michael did not show up because Prince was ill. Willy went to great lengths to tell everyone that that was an bs excuse and that Prince was never ill. I have heard her say it herself, that was when I began to question her true motives. Since I have not considered her a real fan anymore. Odd that the media still seeks her opinion. Maybe the passing of the years has clouded my memory of the Pavaroti incident, but as I remember it there was quite a clash between Willy and MJ team.
A friend of mine told me the exact same story. I've also heard from various fans that BOTH Willy Gijsman and Mark Wittenberg were blacklisted by the Jacksons.

"Don't forget that us fans have been investing in Michael for years. Why shouldn't we be able to make some of that money back? Michael is totally hot again and that makes me happy. He deserves it "
What a weird attitude! and what a http://www.m-jackson.com/news.html bad coding!
:D
Well, Just about every fan that I know has said that now they will never sell their MJ stuff. But of course every fan has the right to do what they want to.
I just don't like that attitude "making money, Michael's hot again".

I met Willy and spoke to her in London in 2002 june at Michael's hotel. She said that she was on the double decker bus with Michael at the Sony demo and that she stayed at the same hotel as he. She was also selling some magazines, books and other MJ merchandice to the fans outside the hotel.

I asked her then if she knew if Michael's children were with him in London on that trip and she said "Nobody knows". I thought that maybe she did know but it was secrect information so she wasn't allowed to tell so I just let it be.

Fan clubs, the old fashioned ones, must be screaming dying now. MJNI was going to be back up and running again but what will happen to them now? They're all trying to save as much they can or die.

I can't believe it. :( I spoke to her very briefly sometimes when she was selling loads of MJ gear on ebay, I bought from her around 2002-03. I thought she was a genuine fan. :(

The media might have changed the words she used but i do know she was and is always selling merchandise so i would not be suprised if she did say something along these lines....
I would say she is not really popular in the (dutch) fancommunity and there are different reasons for that.
Personally i dont like the additude these kind of people show...always positioning themself in the spotlight, ughh...

If she truly cares about Michael she would donate her profit to charity.

On a sidenote...I am always suprised when the media here in the Netherlands mention the fanclub..
I'm thinking: WHAT fanclub, lol...

Willy's fanclub fell apart because of fighting a long time ago.

I can't read the article, but what a hypocrite. She should be in mourning instead of selling MJ items and cashing in.

Everyone wants to make a profit on MJ's death. :(

After that I am thinking Shreks actually quite a looker. Her face looks like its had a few:doh:, no wonder MJ got worried about some of his fans.

Its late, but that comment made me roll around for ages! hits the nail firmly on the head there!!

Sadly, theres a c*nt in every port around the globe when it comes to MJ lately....these 'people' definitely aint fans...although they'd like to think they are.

Here's a quick translation of the article:

For Willy Gijsman, chairwoman of the Michael Jackson fan club, these are busy times. She's currently unable to combine her work for the fan club with her regular job. She tells Primeurjagers why:

"It's truly a madhouse. That's why my employer gave me a month of work. There's so much to do. There are plans for a Michael Jackson Commemorative coin en we will probably launch a special Michael Jackson magazine."

The demand for Michael Jackson memorabilia is tremendously big. I sell through Marktplaats, E-bay en our own site. The hunger is almost insatiable. Of course the prices are skyrocketing too. Those special hats that Michael wore are currently selling for 6000 Euros.

I have a lot of stuff in stock, so fortunately I can make people happy. Of course I'm not getting rid of my own collection. Like a hat that signed by Michael and notes from him with my name on it and such things.

I'm also planning on writing a book about my experiences with Michael Jackson. Of course I have several experiences with him, and I'm not ashamed to make money now.

Don't forget that us fans have been investing in Michael for years. Why shouldn't we be able to make some of that money back? Michael is totally hot again and that makes me happy. He deserves it "

i personally have never heard of this woman, she has nerve to say she is not ashamed to make money off of Michael now...she should be ashamed of herself. This makes her just as bad as all the other leeches trying to make money off of Micheal. This just discusseded me. shes a fan huh. hmmm i truly have my doubts!!!!!

Wow , i absolutely didn't see this one coming. I met her at the MJ 'warming up' party in Utrecht in Holland...which was before his death. I had remembered pictures of her from the magazine Black & White (great magazine always) and so i decided to talk to her. She seemed very nice and friendly and when i asked how the meeting with MJ were she said it was great. That he was a very kind man and after their first meeting...that it was MJ himself who asked to meet her again.

I then said that i thought it was too bad that there wasn't much merchandise for sale at the place...which she replied 'What they got here is nothing compared to what i have...you should come and visit me at my house...i have alot ' never really thought about it..but now she was probably already thinking about money money money.

If this whole story is true though. And damn about that Mark guy....i did know there was no real dutch MJ fanclub anymore...i've tried to find one on google for several times but never found anything. But i do remember this Starsevents..he advertised about the MJ party in Utrecht on the forum.

Am I the only person who saw the name "Willy Gijsman" and instantly laughed and thought of about 100 sex jokes? :mello:

Have you ever considered the possibility and perhaps reality that the media twisted Willy's words? Wouldn't be the first time.
Whatever people do or did, I am against bashing people the way that happens at this forum. If you really believe a person is doing wrong, you might consider just ignoring him/her or them?
PEACE EVERYONE...

OMG...
I can't believe that he/she is one of fans in MJJC club.
He/she is very disgusting~~~
Get out...

Again i say that i know willy in person and she is a wonderful person,and an amazing fan that loves Michael in a very sweet way.
Back in 1998,i was at her place for 2 weeks and what i saw was nothing but pure and simple love and devotion.
Maybe the media twistedher words because i remember very well what she feels for Michael,and how she always spoke about him.
I miss her and love her very much and i belive and trust in her completly.
If you people can't believe in her,at least give the benifit of the doubt?thanks

..............Yup,I feel her words are twisted aswell,it happenend to Michael,so why It coulnd be happenend to heraswell?:yes:

I see your point but still...what does the media have to gain by twisting her words?
It's not gonna sell anything better now...like it does when they tell lies about MJ.

I see your point but still...what does the media have to gain by twisting her words?
It's not gonna sell anything better now...like it does when they tell lies about MJ.

...........I understand you aswell,but those things can happen,thats what I would like to point out,just be careful what you believe:yes::D:punk:

Also i don't know if anyone has a link of her actually selling things on Ebaby for insane prices? Cause if we don't...and we haven't got the story from a very reliable source...we should not judge to soon.

Well, I don't know Willy in person, but all I know is that it's not fair that people call her "it", just because she's not good looking. I know she had endured a lot in life and that she was a very ill person. (don't know if she still is, but most surely she is) So I really think it's not fair at all to judge someone just because of her looks. (Remember Susan Boyle?)
Also, as a Michael Jackson fan, I learned from the beginning not to believe the media, and always give the benefit of the doubt before going and "crucify" someone.

So, until I hear it from Willy herself, I don't believe none of this bullsh!t. There's got to be an explanation for this.

Back