Watch out for Willy Gijsman !!!

Thijzzz

Proud Member
This interview is in Dutch but this is what is says:

She makes profit out of MJ's death !!!!

Voorzitter Michael Jackson fanclub bijna overwerkt!
Dit bericht is geplaatst op 30-06-2009 om 17:50:00Willy Gijsman uit Leiderdorp is al jaren voorzitter van de Michael Jackson fanclub. Zij vertelt Primeurjagers van het gekkenhuis waarin zij nu leeft....
thumbnail.php

Voor Willy Gijsman, voorzitter van de Michael Jackson fanclub, zijn het drukke tijden. Zij kan haar werkzaamheden voor de fanclub op dit moment door alle drukte niet meer combineren met haar gewone werk. Aan Primeurjagers vertelt ze waarom:

"Het is werkelijk een gekkenhuis. Ik heb daarom van mijn werkgever een maand vrijaf gekregen. Zoveel is er te doen. Er zijn plannen voor een herdenkingsmunt van Michael Jackson en er zal waarschijnlijk een speciaal Michael Jackson magazine op de markt worden gebracht.

Verder is de vraag naar Michael Jackson spullen onvoorstelbaar groot. Ik verkoop via Marktplaats, E bay en onze site. De honger is bijna niet te stillen. Natuurlijk stijgen de prijzen ook. Die speciale hoeden die Michael droeg gaan al voor 6000,-- euro van de hand.

Ik heb nog heel veel spullen op voorraad, dus gelukkig kan ik mensen blij maken. Natuurlijk doe ik mijn eigen verzameling niet weg. Zo heb ik een door Michael gesigneerde hoed. briefjes van hem met mijn naam erop etc.

Ik ben ook van plan om een boek te schrijven over mijn eigen belevenissen met Michael Jackson. Ik heb natuurlijk wel het een en ander meegemaakt met hem. En ik schaam me niet om nu geld te maken.

Vergeet niet dat wij als fans al jaren hebben geinvesteerd in Michael. En mogen we dan nu een beetje terugverdienen? Michael is weer helemaal hot en dat doet mijn hart goed. Hij verdient het ook"!

This ain't good Willy,
stop it.

She's not a fan in my opinion,
she acts a bit like Joe Jackson.

What the heck!!! I never thought she would be that kind of person! When i saw her on TV last friday (or was it saturday? dunno) i felt sorry for her since the presentor of the program didn't let her finish the things she was saying a few times.

People do 'wierd' things in times like this and say things they might regret later...

Here's a quick translation of the article:

For Willy Gijsman, chairwoman of the Michael Jackson fan club, these are busy times. She's currently unable to combine her work for the fan club with her regular job. She tells Primeurjagers why:

"It's truly a madhouse. That's why my employer gave me a month of work. There's so much to do. There are plans for a Michael Jackson Commemorative coin en we will probably launch a special Michael Jackson magazine."

The demand for Michael Jackson memorabilia is tremendously big. I sell through Marktplaats, E-bay en our own site. The hunger is almost insatiable. Of course the prices are skyrocketing too. Those special hats that Michael wore are currently selling for 6000 Euros.

I have a lot of stuff in stock, so fortunately I can make people happy. Of course I'm not getting rid of my own collection. Like a hat that signed by Michael and notes from him with my name on it and such things.

I'm also planning on writing a book about my experiences with Michael Jackson. Of course I have several experiences with him, and I'm not ashamed to make money now.

Don't forget that us fans have been investing in Michael for years. Why shouldn't we be able to make some of that money back? Michael is totally hot again and that makes me happy. He deserves it "

omg

Ik heb natuurlijk wel het een en ander meegemaakt met hem. En ik schaam me niet om nu geld te maken.

DISGUSTING period.

she has a fanclub too!!!!MY GOD WHAT A Horrible fan!! she's a disgrace to our mj community...

I've met her for the last time in 1996 in Prague, and then she was very upset that her planned meeting with Michael didn't go as she would have wanted. It was too short, to rushed... and she was angry about it. For me personaly... I would have been honored to meet him at all.

Reading this, fills me with disgust. Michael is not even burried, and she's already trying to cash in. This is such a dissappointment in character. I don't know her at all as a person, apart from a few random encounters... but this makes me want to vomit. Shame on you, Willy!!!!!!

omg can't believe . I was in touch with her as a fan through many email correspondence around 2000 and she seemed like a genuine fan. I can't believe

Willy is a nice person, maybe things are too much right now for her! Maybe she got misquoted, remember media can do weird things. Or maybe she was just rambling out of stress/grieve.................
I knew her as a nice person.

Is it man or a woman? for God's shake!. I believe is a man, but i'm not shure...

"We hebben jaren lang geinvesteerd in Michael, mogen we dan niet wat terug verdienen." Wat een belachelijk argument!

Als dit waar is, vind ik dat toch wel schandalig.

WTF? What the f**k is IT?! A man/woman? What the hell?! To hell with that kind of people...

People i know willy in person and i must tell you that she is an amazing person.
I visited her in late 1998,stood at her place,and she was just amazing...
i don't know what is going on here right now,but from my personal experience i tel, you all that willy loves Michael too much and would never do anything to hurt him.
I saw the way she takes care of the fanclub.
I saw her interviews,her talks to Michael...
It's really harsd for me to believe that the willy i knew,was a fake one.

My god...I used to write to her (before the joys of the world wide web were discovered) YEARS ago!

That IS a blast from the past!

Strange to witness how people who know how unreliable some media can be now immediately assume this is the truth.

I don't know miss Gijsman but the article that's quoted is from an obscure Dutch site called (translated) 'scoop hunters'. This site also claims that Michael was homosexual and had love affairs with a waiter and an unknown actor [1].

Maybe it's fair to check the facts, find other sources or contact miss Gijsman directly before we start judging her based on one forum post.

Just my thoughts..

1] http://www.primeurjagers.nl/d3981__michael_jackson_was_homo_en_geen_pedo_.html

Last edited:
She always seemed like a genuine fan....I can imagine it's the angle the person who's written the article that's causing the issue....

As MJ says...just because you read in a magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it actual - factual....

He's right!

I saw her on television few days ago. To me she looked like a real fan. It would be really sad if she said that, because that charity event she organized for michael sounded amazing...
Hope its not true...those kind of people don't derserve to meet michael

People i keep telling you...i know her in person.
She is,was always and amazing person.And for sure crazy for Michael
Michael is her life.

I would like to add to this story. I've kept quiet about this for a long time, but I can not, and will not stay a silent witness any longer. Willy's longtime friend and fellow 'fan' Mark Wittenberg (known online as 'starsevents') is doing the same thing.

During the trial, he and Willy were selling Michael merchandise outside the Neverland gates. How rude, to be trying to make money while Michael was fighting for his life.

In 2006, when Michael was in London for the World Music Awards.....Mark stood next to me behind the barriers at the Hempel Hotel where Michael stayed. Michael was about to come out, and Mark said to me: "Suzanne, as soon as Michael comes out, we will jump the barriers and run over to him as fast as we can. It's our only chance". I was like, what? I looked at him and told him that if I saw him move, at ALL, when Michael came out, I would break his neck. He then went "you don't have to be so hostile".....and I replied saying he better leave Michael alone.

Mark has always claimed to be 'in contact' with 'MJ's team'. When asked who he was in contact with, he would avoid the question and change the subject. He really made a fool out of himself in London and on other occasions when he asked me if I knew where Michael was going that day. I simply replied: "why don't you ask Michael's team?".

Last week in Los Angeles, Mark was telling fans he had a spare ticket for the memorial service. When asked if fans could have the ticket, he would either not return calls or make up a fake excuse (my name is on the tickets, I can't give you mine). When I confronted Mark for not replying to my messages and calls about my friend who was looking for a ticket, Mark just walked away.

Mark Wittenberg has been profiling himself in the media as 'the president of the Dutch Michael Jackson fanclub', whether it was to media, the Jacksons, or fellow fans just to try and get close to either Michael, or other Jacksons. There IS no Dutch fanclub. There was an official one, which sadly stopped existing a couple of years ago. Mark had nothing to do with this club. Mark did work for the same fanclub as Willy Gijsman, OVER A DECADE AGO. As of now, the 'club' they refer to has no members, no magazine, no nothing. They are just using the name to get themselves into the spotlight.

Mark also sells Michael Jackson items on Ebay for rediculous amounts of money. He scams, lies, and is all about making money off Michael rather than supporting him.

Just wanted to warn everyone about him, too.

Last edited:
Back