We MJ Fans Lanuch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

izilda

Proud Member
0330_mj_banner_ex.jpg

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans are also raising money
to buy Katherine Jackson a bouquet of 100 roses for additional support ... as well as a locket for Paris Jackson's birthday on April 3. Sorry if that ruined the surprise.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/31/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-fans-airplane-banner/

Does anybody know which group is this?

I am sorry TMZ was once again lurking around and unveiling the comment of MJ, specially when I understand they were planing a surprise for Paris and Katherine. Those TMZ are just ... :angry:

I joined this group last Sunday and we managed to raise all the money needed through donation from fans all over the world. I was so upsets that TMZ ruined the birthday gift surprise. Oh well...

I wish such things were announced at major MJ forums like MJJC and KOP, so that more people could join... I would have joined, but now it's too late already :(

I joined this group last Sunday and we managed to raise all the money needed through donation from fans all over the world. I was so upsets that TMZ ruined the birthday gift surprise. Oh well...

Don't worry, I doubt Paris will be reading TMZ.

I hope not anyway with all the stuff they write about MJ :bugeyed

Oh, so it is true. I was wondering that when I read this on TMZ earlier. Well, I think it's pretty cool. Michael would be moved.

That wasn't the surprise they got for Paris. They sent me the link the other day to what they got her.

^^ That's what I been told. I am pretty happy about that. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Ok, good to know. I went to the link and saw the gift too and thought it was very lovely indeed. When I first contribute it was for the banner only then of course they got more money so they decided to buy the birthday presents too, which is really nice. I also thought the gifts organized by fans here at MJJC are also very nice. I really like it.

Back