Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performance ONLY [discussion ]

Re: BAD 25 MJ Demo's Unreleased and unheard songs [Discussion thread]

Am I the only one who hears a kind of latin, Gloria Estefan's kinda rythm on Al Capone???

Al copone is one of my favourite unreleased tracks already. Its a damn tradegy MJ never finished it though. NO DOUBT would of been a huge hit.

I am RESISTING!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to hear any SNIPPETS, just full in HQ!I can make myself wait just a few more days. Just a few more.....

Oh Lord gimme a strenghth to wait till Bad 25 release.... it's a treasures. Hidden treasures!!!

I won't listen until I blast from the CD!!! Does PoF really Sound finished?

I haven't heard any snippets yet, but you guys are tempting me sooo much. You are killing me. lol OmG I just can't wait to hear it and be so incredibly surprised!:woohoo:

I'm resisting too! OMG Let's see how much we can resist with these kinda comments :D

OH MY LORD.

Billie Jean meets Spirits in the Material World!!! YES!!!

OMG! :jump:

I'm resisting too! OMG Let's see how much we can resist with these kinda comments :D

OMG! :jump:

Yeah, my resistance lasted about um, 30 seconds :fear:

Both songs have great lyrics. Al Capone very dark like Smooth Criminal or Do You Know Where Your Children Are. And Price of Fame very personal lyrics like Billie Jean.

Hearing Al Capone makes me really intrigued in '' Chicago 1945 '' ! I read somewhere that Chichago 1945 also had elements that was taken to make Smooth Criminal!

Who thinks if Al Capone had of been finished it would of surpassed Smooth Criminal in terms of popularity?

^^ As much as i really liked that snippet i do not think it is better than smooth criminal! Or maybe its to early to say that..

I call single release. MJ needs a #1 dontcha think?

Who thinks if Al Capone had of been finished it would of surpassed Smooth Criminal in terms of popularity?

^^i think it's too similar for them to both be on the same record. but i loooove it and i'm glad i get to listen to it. it's wonderful. i feel that it's rawer and funkier, from what we've heard. but it's not better. smooth criminal is like the complete idea seen through to the end. it might very well be catchier though, it's SO catchy

The Too bad part reminds me of another song.........

ya, me too, lmao! i thought the exact same thing

I'd feel kinda bad if they released Al Capone as a single. They'd have to shut down the entire music industry after that.

Oh well, too baaaaaad...:smoothcriminal:

Yes, me too. It is the same phrase. Someone should make comparation and post it in the Michael - The Great Album Debate thread.

I just can't stop listenig ? ? ? ? ? ? :dancing:

OMG, I just have to say (not to tease the people who haven't heard it) that AL CAPONE...I don't even know what to say. It could be better than Smooth Criminal. It could actually be the best song EVER by Michael...maybe its just my excitement talking but OMG, its just...beyond words.

You can't help but wanna bust up and start going crazy when you hear the beat. OMG!

Oh man, I just can't wait for BAD 25.

Yes, me too. It is the same phrase. Someone should make comparation and post it in the Michael - The Great Album Debate thread.

I think you guys should stop being so obsessed with those songs and instead enjoy this for once, lol.

I think you guys should stop being so obsessed with those songs and instead enjoy this for once, lol.

I'm enjoying very much. Don't you worry.

Oh my lord....Al Capone maybe the greatest demo I have ever heard.

^^i think about those songs every single day. and i'll never let it go.

I hear the last line as "cold as ice" right before the french people start talking again.

No no no no Smooth Criminal wins even if Al Capone was finished, it has a nice beat and all and im extremely excited to be listening to it, but thats just because its new material. Smooth Criminal is the beat for the Gods yo! xD

Price of fame is really good aswell, but Al Capone is just amazing. This could seriously be the greatest MJ demo we've heard, IMO.

How am I ever gonna thank this incredibly gifted man for all the beautiful music he has put out in the world?

Im so in love with these snippets. I will NEVER get tired of his voice. He sings his songs with so much emotion that it captivates you.

Price of fame is really good aswell, but Al Capone is just amazing. This could seriously be the greatest MJ demo we've heard, IMO.

I agree. Although I would like to hear Hollywood Tonight demo in full. That one is great too.

what can we do to make them release Al capone?? it needs to be released as a single!!!!!!!

Price of fame I like a lot and Al Copone even more! Only heard them once don't want to spoil it.

lol ive heard the snippet atleast 30 times already. I aint jokin!!

How am I ever gonna thank this incredibly gifted man for all the beautiful music he has put out in the world?

Im so in love with these snippets. I will NEVER get tired of his voice. He sings his songs with so much emotion that it captivates you.

So true! These snippets leave me speechless, so all I can say is:

Thank you SO much Michael!

what can we do to make them release Al capone?? it needs to be released as a single!!!!!!!

Maybe contact MJOnlineTeam on twitter, but I think that they'll release Price of Fame as a single first. Because Al Capone is similar to Smooth Criminal. And French radio played it almost in full. So I think it is the first proper single from Bad 25.

Same here. There must be a way to let the Estate know Al Capone should be released as a single. It's just way too damn good. And was it Smooth Criminal that never got #1? How weird that may be, Al Capone will fix that "mistake."

Back