Wembley DVD Critique /Quality and other prefered concerts over Wembley go here

the last screencap looks like it's from another date that they have on tape but with the bad audio, am I right?

Re: Wembley DVD Critique /Quality - All discussion on the quality of Wembley DVD go here

lom kit, Could you possibly tell us about the TWYMMF? And if the audio is proper 5.1? Is it possible to remove MJ's vocals cleanly? And compared to the clips we have received, is it close? Are you satisfied with the quality? Anything else you can tell us?
Over-all, yes I'm. I expected to be much worst.

the 5.1 mix. the rears are mosty crowd with some ambience. nice bass.
No, its not possible to remove MJs vocals. the center is only beats(???). the vocals (not only MIchaels) are in the L/R and slightly in the rears.

decide for yourself

b9b1269ee6.png

Last edited:
Ha! Looks like they might have thrown in a little clip of the crowd from another night when the quality of the footage may have been better.

Yeah I agree, I haven't seen it yet but judging by the screen caps I am more than happy with the quality.

That screenshot LomKit posted of Michael with the microphone in Dirty Diana...

Awesome pose!! I keep watching it!

The video quality is great (even on my large TV) and the 5.1 audio is just perfect! Talking about his voice in the Wembley concert, I dont agree with lom kit, you should compare his WBSS performance in Bucharest with the performance from the Wembley DVD, his voice condition was so much better in the Wembley performance! I do agree that the Man in the mirror live vocals from the Bucharest concert are better, but you can hear he was getting tired towards the end of the show because he sang "almost" every song live, which affected his voice a little.

Or they had cams on the crowd between songs

The quality of that shot looks quite a bit better to me, which is why I suspected they slipped it in from another night. Could easily be wrong though.

The video quality is great (even on my large TV) and the 5.1 audio is just perfect! Talking about his voice in the Wembley concert, I dont agree with lom kit, you should compare his WBSS performance in Bucharest with the performance from the Wembley DVD, his voice condition was so much better in the Wembley performance! I do agree that the Man in the mirror live vocals from the Bucharest concert are better, but you can hear he was getting tired towards the end of the show because he sang "almost" every song live, which affected his voice a little.

Re: Wembley DVD Critique /Quality - All discussion on the quality of Wembley DVD go here

Over-all, yes I'm. I expected to be much worst.

the 5.1 mix. the rears are mosty crowd with some ambience. nice bass.
No, its not possible to remove MJs vocals. the center is only beats(???). the vocals are in the L/R and slightly in the rears.

decide for yourself

b9b1269ee6.png

Aww, I wanted to tinker around with the vocal track.

Can you post a short snippet of the track(s) with the MJ's vocal on it (1 with the L/R and one with the rears) if it's not too much trouble (if it's RLY not too much trouble, can you do this for Human Nature when he does the WHY OH WHYYY part).
(or a clip of the center only channel)

Aside from this, this quality sounds UH-MAZING

I mean that particular shot its not from that same tape. It doesn't look like the rest.
I don't want to start anything here. I know how some react (uhhm, keyword "authentic"). But i think when you see it, you'll understand what I mean.
It's just between wbss-hbh, apom-ijcsly. ;D
After the intro (tv report) and begining of wbss, is this:
096a4cdfdc.jpg

a467bd36f5.jpg

bfba9592d0.jpg

nevermind about samples (if you were gonna do it). I was able to listen to them individually.
WTF is with the center channel?? It's like pre-recorded drum beats.

Wish it was mixed like MITM on Moonwalker was. Main vocal was mostly separated from the drums.

Not that the quality of the sound sucks or anything, but as far as 5.1 surround, it seems pointless.

mod note: no download links and no leaks please

If it's not too much to ask for, could we get SC screens? AND WOW! The quality in MITM and Bad was awful! Why is he blue and what is going on with the saturation and colors! Ugh! Some screens looked nice, others didn't and is that audio from the CD or DVD? And so I guess it's not proper 5.1 audio is it? The one thing I was REALLY looking forward too! :(
And that nice screen, from what you said HBH and WBSS and APOM IJCSTLY, fishy....

I am watching the DVD right now.... actually I had to pause MJ in the middle of I'll Be There just to let you all know, the DVD quality is great. Very good. I'd go as far as to say it impressive.

So whatever you read from others... take the time to ENJOY the show so you can judge for yourself. I did.

So there is no kids at the end of Bad right ?

Last edited:
Well when I get it, I'll judge for my self. So far I don't like what I see. And I'm one who didn't like it that much, so for those who aren't so impressed, I'll give it from that point of view. Cause most (besides lom kit, who seems to be truly judging the quality and critiquing it) fans who have it are the ones who were fine with it to begin with.

i can't wait to see it! i have to admit, ill watch it if it leaks before i get my dvd, as i dont think mine is arriving until next tues :(

I expect to have my Bad 25 in the mail, so i will check it out then. I have a rather big tv, 60 inch. Anyone else with a similar/same or even larger size tv and have seen the DVD? If so...how does it look?

Wow, I am going to be honest. I just saw WBSS, compressed, and it was amazing quality! Looked great! Not clear but colors wise and all that good stuff, it was perfect! Close ups were clear! I loved it! The performance was great too! It looked way more better than APOM and HN!

Wow, I am going to be honest. I just saw WBSS, compressed, and it was amazing quality! Looked great! Not clear but colors wise and all that good stuff, it was perfect! Close ups were clear! I loved it! The performance was great too! It looked way more better than APOM and HN!

No disrespect but no way, u've gotta be kidding..you of all people are praising the quality!? :D

What i don't get is....this looks rather good and its from the DVD right?

8245e64b6c.png

But there's plenty of screenshots here that look rather....well, no punt intended, bad :(. How come?

Like this one..look at the arms, the metallic things...they look weird..what is that effect?

4a4ed91830.png

So there is no kids at the end of Bad right ?

There are.

Those who have sd-tv. On my 50" plasma doesnt look that great. I said already why. But over all its better then i expected. On pc monitor 32"(1080) its acceptable. Just like vhs would look like.

I wasnt leaking anything. Just few second snippets, so people can hear how the 5.1 mix is. If you have to be so strikt, then you have to delete the screenshots too. I dont care.
And all the online streams too, that everyone is posting. Cause that are also leaks :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There are.

Those who have sd-tv. On my 50" plasma doesnt look that great. I said already why. But over all its better then i expected. On pc monitor 32"(1080) its acceptable. Just like vhs would look like.

Well, i have a 60 inch LG plasma and it does SD content really well. Wii games for example look really good...for Wii games. :). So who knows. Awhile ago i bought this bootleg Bad dvd at a MJ event, in 2009 it was..really not all too great quality, but it was passable. If the quality on this DVD is at least a bit better....then i can be satisfied with that.

There are.

I wasnt leaking anything. Just few second snippets, so people can hear how the 5.1 mix is. If you have to be so strikt, then you have to delete the screenshots too. I dont care.

Really? Are there kids as L.A. 89?

Back