what about the VIP goodies?

I don't care about any parties or laminates I just got the premium tickets so I could get good seats!

To be quite frank I would feel very silly walking on a red carpet being paraded in front of people.

I don't care about any parties or laminates I just got the premium tickets so I could get good seats!

To be quite frank I would feel very silly walking on a red carpet being paraded in front of people.
Just be sure to enjoy yourself and don't let the eyes on us VIP disturb you. Live in those precious moments. :)

I didn't think the red carpet meant like an actual red carpet....i just thought it meant quick access...jeez i think im gonna have to go on a diet! :lol:

hehe i get a Thriller hospitality package too, im so exiting to get there, this is the best way, thanks for explaining everything about the VIP but im still a little confused about the pre and after party and where do we need to go at 18:00 to entry to the arena and all that stuff, i hope all instructions are coming with the tickets in the post, but does anyone knows when do we receive the ticket, in tickts master says like 7 to 10 days before concert, i think its a little too late, we should receive them like 1 month before or something like that. i wish alot of fun to all of us

yes XD
especially when Im going to wear a MJ shirt instead of any
nice jacket or sth. lol

so weh have to be at the arena at 6pm?

hi,

• Champagne on arrival
  • Pre-show party in private facility
  • DJ and entertainment
  • Red carpet VIP check-in and fast-track entry
  • Goody bag
  • Souvenir tour laminate
  • After-show party