What are the lyrics for P.Y.T. 2008 or even the demo

MJJsouth

Proud Member
I can't find it anywhere and I"m going to be performing this song in the next two weeks and would love to know the lyrics.

You must not know how to google. These lyrics are all over the internet.

MICHAEL JACKSON LYRICS

"P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"

[1st Verse]
Where Did You Come From Lady
And Ooh Won't You Take Me There
Right Away Won't You Baby
Tendoroni You've Got To Be
Spark My Nature
Sugar Fly With Me
Don't You Know Now
Is The Perfect Time
We Can Make It Right
Hit The City Lights
Then Tonight Ease The Lovin' Pain
Let Me Take You To The Max

[Chorus]
I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.)
Pretty Young Thing
You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll Take You There
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
I'll Shake You There

[Background]
Anywhere You Wanna Go

[2nd Verse]
Nothin' Can Stop This Burnin'
Desire To Be With You
Gotta Get To You Baby
Won't You Come, It's Emergency
Cool My Fire Yearnin'
Honey, Come Set Me Free
Don't You Know Now Is The Perfect Time
We Can Dim The Lights
Just To Make It Right
In The Night
Hit The Lovin' Spot
I'll Give You All That I've Got

[Chorus]
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll Take You There
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
I'll Take You There

Breakdown
Pretty Young Things, Repeat After Me
[Michael] I Said Na Na Na
[P.Y.T.'S] Na Na Na
[Michael] Na Na Na Na
[P.Y.T.'S] Na Na Na Na
[Michael] Na Na Na
[P.Y.T.'S] Na Na Na
[Michael] I Said Na Na Na Na Na
[P.Y.T.'S] Na Na Na Na Na
[Michael] I'll Take You There

[Chorus]
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll Take You There
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
I'll Take You There

[Repeat Chorus - Ad-Lib/Fade-Out]

[ www.azlyrics.com ]

Actually the member was asking the lyrics for P.Y.T 2008, which is a bit different than the lyrics you posted ;)

Anyway, Im going to move this to Music and the Madness :)

Well I honestly can't understand half of what he says in the '08 version. I think this is why they were asking. After trying to listen to the lyrics intently many times, I gave up trying.

I'd like to know myself, and have tired myself on googling the demo lyrics. You literally cannot find the demo lyrics on any site I have found.

Look we are all here for one common purpose and that's to celebrate a God given icon. Someone through music that has inspired us and brought us together. The one thing I don't expect and don't think the moderators, staff or Michael himself would approve of is fans that belittle other fans. Ladyplatinum, i'm not attacking you in any way, but I want you to realize this site was not created to scare or lower the demeanor of any fan that joins or is a part of this group. In other words, your comments were uncalled for.

Here is some of the lines to the demo, my best guess:

I was alone, at dawn, she woke me
I was asleep and tired,
She came inside, the Prima Donna,
--------------------------------
The girls a P.Y.T.
Pretty Young Thing (repeat)

That's all I know.

What's so hard about listening to the song?

How can you be a performer when you can't discern lyrics?

I'm baffled.:mello:

Oh yeah, because you're not a cool fan unless you know all the words to every song. Even though MJ does in fact often say things in a way that makes the lyrics not easy to decipher.

Jeez, how lame that a post like the original would get replied to with something that pompous.

haha no doubt its really hard to make out what mj is saying on this track

His words sound very muffled in the demo and it is difficult to understand what the hell he is saying--the poster is hoping someone has made it out and can post it lol

I will try to find for you!

My post:
ladyplatinum said:

Look we are all here for one common purpose and that's to celebrate a God given icon. Someone through music that has inspired us and brought us together. The one thing I don't expect and don't think the moderators, staff or Michael himself would approve of is fans that belittle other fans. Ladyplatinum, i'm not attacking you in any way, but I want you to realize this site was not created to scare or lower the demeanor of any fan that joins or is a part of this group. In other words, your comments were uncalled for.

Oh, I'm not attacking you either, but do you really think that asking that question above is...BELITTLING? I think you saying that I'm scaring and lowering the demeanor of a fan is UNCALLED FOR. Is this the REAL WORLD?

Grand Master S said:
Oh yeah, because you're not a cool fan unless you know all the words to every song. Even though MJ does in fact often say things in a way that makes the lyrics not easy to decipher.

Jeez, how lame that a post like the original would get replied to with something that pompous.

I don't see anything wrong with my question. The simple fact is that the song has only one (1) verse and if you can't listen to one (1) verse song by Michael and the rest is filler lyrics as background to Will.i.am's verse then why would you be offended by my question.

How lame to state that you think my post is unquestionably rude when most of the time people ask ridiculous questions about Michael's songs as if he's singing in Chinese or German. How ridiculous to say you can't make out what he's singing. Maybe you don't need to know the words.

It is not hard to dicipher what he's singing. I simply don't feel like it's necessary to answer a simplistic question that should be easily acquired by the person asking the question.

I'm still saying if this person is a vocalist and is planning on performing Michael's song then it shouldn't be a problem to LISTEN and hear the exact words.

I have listened the song over and over again because I think it's a HIT and I'm not singing along asking myself "Ahh, what is he saying"?

I don't have bionic ears but I'm sure I know what he's singing and if I'm wrong I don't feel like I have to come here to ask what are the words.

In the past, people have asked the words of songs and when you give it to them (because of what you think they are)...they have the audacity to tell you that it doesn't SOUND like that to them.

So you know what? I stopped telling people what the words sounded like to me. Figure it out for yourself. That's my motto.

If you take offense to my reply then YOU GIVE THE WORDS, see if you get a cookie.:cool:

Last edited:
I don't have bionic ears but I'm sure I know what he's singing and if I'm wrong I don't feel like I have to come here to ask what are the words.

Well, ya knowww, it is a demo and we all know the 'demo' process includes some things that are just 'fillers' or whatever, for Mike to use to construct the song, and ya knowwww, in all fairness we do have to remember that we all hear and interpret in differring contexts and through different individual 'filters', and sometimes a sound is not clear to one person until another helps them to understand another perspective, if you do indeed find it extremely easy then enlightenment would probably be appreciated by most, especially the person who asked fans for some assistance and me as well, because I do find 'lyric-deciphering' to be fun, as do some others.

I can't find it anywhere and I"m going to be performing this song in the next two weeks and would love to know the lyrics.

His words sound very muffled in the demo and it is difficult to understand what the hell he is saying--the poster is hoping someone has made it out and can post it lol

I will try to find for you!

Look we are all here for one common purpose and that's to celebrate a God given icon. Someone through music that has inspired us and brought us together. The one thing I don't expect and don't think the moderators, staff or Michael himself would approve of is fans that belittle other fans. Ladyplatinum, i'm not attacking you in any way, but I want you to realize this site was not created to scare or lower the demeanor of any fan that joins or is a part of this group. In other words, your comments were uncalled for

:unsure: Well, unlike LP, it does not come so easy for me to be conclusive as to the story he's telling with these lyrics, however I am willing to help. I do know what she means by how people ask for help sometimes, then come back and disagree, but that's ok. If this helps you get your ears around what he may be saying, well, this is what I hear...for what its worth (sorry, I only have time to post on the main verses what I hear ):

I was alone, at dawn she woke me
She was so sick and tired

She came inside and whispered to me
The girl is my heavenly type

She’s a pyt, pretty young thing

I was upstairs she came and woke me
I was so sleepy tired

She came inside my prima donna
The girl is my heavenly prize

The girls a pyt, my pretty young thing

She’s always there whenever I need her
Telling me words that’s right

Telling me the things
I do for her

She is just the one, so right

The girl’s a pyt…pretty young thing..

Lady P, is that anything like what you hear? :unsure:

Last edited:
Well, ya knowww, it is a demo and we all know the 'demo' process includes some things that are just 'fillers' or whatever, for Mike to use to construct the song, and ya knowwww, in all fairness we do have to remember that we all hear and interpret in differring contexts and through different individual 'filters', and sometimes a sound is not clear to one person until another helps them to understand another perspective, if you do indeed find it extremely easy then enlightenment would probably be appreciated by most, especially the person who asked fans for some assistance and me as well, because I do find 'lyric-deciphering' to be fun, as do some others.

:unsure: Well, unlike LP, it does not come so easy for me to be conclusive as to the story he's telling with these lyrics, however I am willing to help. I do know what she means by how people ask for help sometimes, then come back and disagree, but that's ok. If this helps you get your ears around what he may be saying, well, this is what I hear...for what its worth (sorry, I only have time to post on the main verses what I hear ):

I was alone, at dawn she woke me
She was so sick and tired

She came inside and whispered to me
The girl is my heavenly type

She’s a pyt, pretty young thing

I was upstairs she came and woke me
I was so sleepy tired

She came inside my prima donna
The girl is my heavenly prize

The girls a pyt, my pretty young thing

She’s always there whenever I need her
Telling me words that’s right

Telling me the things
I do for her

She is just the one, so right

The girl’s a pyt…pretty young thing..

Lady P, is that anything like what you hear? :unsure:

Since you asked so nicely, STATEofSHOCK...you've sweet talked me into it telling you what I think.:rolleyes:

What I hear on P.Y.T. 2008 - Thriller 25 version is:

The girl's a P.Y.T.
A pretty young thing
She's a P.Y.T.
A pretty young thing

I was upstairs
She came and woke me
I was asleep and tired (I was asleep in time... is what I thought at first)

She came inside
My primadona
The girl is my
Heavenly prize

The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...

She (sounds like "Gee") is just the one to ride
(You say..."so right") (I say..."to ride")

The girl's a P.Y.T.
My pretty young thing
To me
(She's just a) P.Y.T.
To me
Pretty young thing

(Will.i.am)
Damn girl you're a sexy thang
Let me be your little sex machine
Cuz you looking really cute in them jeans
I peel them off like a tangerine

I could see you on a magazine
Modeling Maybelline
Yea you could be my beauty queen
Yea Boo let me be your king

The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...

REPEAT
The girl's a P.Y.T.
My pretty young thing
To me
(She's just a) P.Y.T.
To me
Pretty young thing

After the Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Nas...

The girl's a P.Y.T.
She's my pretty young thing
The girl's a P.Y.T.
A pretty young thing

(End filler - Michael)
I love her so...Ooo Oooo
I'll never let her go
I ever get the chance
I'd marry her tomorrow
My girl...My girl...Love you
Ooo, I know I love her so
(Pretty Young Thing)
To Me, Yea Repeat

(Will.i.am)
It's the King of the Beats
Rolling with the King of Pop
Will.i.am nonstop
MJ on Top

So, STATEofSHOCK, is that good enough for you. Whatever is missing is easily inserted from what's already written.

I'm done. No need for FEEDBACK.

Since you asked so nicely, STATEofSHOCK...you've sweet talked me into it telling you what I think.:rolleyes:

What I hear on P.Y.T. 2008 - Thriller 25 version is:

The girl's a P.Y.T.
A pretty young thing
She's a P.Y.T.
A pretty young thing

I was upstairs
She came and woke me
I was asleep and tired (I was asleep in time... is what I thought at first)

She came inside
My primadona
The girl is my
Heavenly prize

The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...

The girl's a P.Y.T.
My pretty young thing
To me
(She's just a) P.Y.T.
To me
Pretty young thing

(Will.i.am)
Damn girl you're a sexy thang
Let me be your little sex machine
Cuz you looking really cute in them jeans
I peel them off like a tangerine

I could see you on a magazine
Modeling Maybelline
Yea you could be my beauty queen
Yea Boo let me be your king

The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...
The girl's a...

REPEAT
The girl's a P.Y.T.
My pretty young thing
To me
(She's just a) P.Y.T.
To me
Pretty young thing

After the Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Nas...

The girl's a P.Y.T.
She's my pretty young thing
The girl's a P.Y.T.
A pretty young thing

(End filler - Michael)
I love her so...Ooo Oooo
I'll never let her go
I ever get the chance
I'd marry her tomorrow
My girl...My girl...Love you
Ooo, I know I love her so
(Pretty Young Thing)
To Me, Yea Repeat

(Will.i.am)
It's the King of the Beats
Rolling with the King of Pop
Will.i.am nonstop
MJ on Top

So, STATEofSHOCK, is that good enough for you. Whatever is missing is easily inserted from what's already written.

I'm done. No need for FEEDBACK.

WOW!!:eek:

:paww sweet of Lady P to say that and most of all to DO this for us, going to this effort, goes to show how sweet she is!!

I just LOVE the way this was done - very great! Typed the whole 2008 PYT and so neat and professional-like, and no hair-splitting over the differences in what we hear, and best of all, IT MAKES SENSE!! :punk:

In fact, I hear those minor differences the same way at times (like either/or?) and started to type both but didn't have time and didn't want to be confusing in my post.

GREAT, THANKS SO MUCH for the complete song (although you may not come back to respond) I want to thank Lady Plat for doing that (honest didn't mean to rhyme there LOL) I enjoyed that immensely!! (especially after a long days work)

I'm sure the original poster can get a lot out of this!

Again I'm very thankful! (and I know I'm not alone)

WOOO HOO!!:punk::punk::punk: can enjoy the song even more now!!! (yes believe it or not some of us really need help :lol: )

Michael's such a sweetie eh ...wow...if its autobiographical at all, whomever inspired this song must have been very special, and so lucky (blessed really) :wub: how sweet it is! and Will.I.Am is so cool :cool::)

Last edited:
Well I had trouble trying to understand what he is saying but the lyrics here helped. But I cant help but laugh over what has been said on this thread before. Seriously guys everybody needs to chill out!

LOL! The only thing I could make out was: "She mine, she mine" and "Sorry Mike but she like the way I rocka..." :lol:

It's a cool song tho.

Back