What are you doing this very second?

I got woken up by my baby and havent gone back to sleeo yet.. just relaxing reading in here a bit and talking to a friend on msn.

Feel better, Poe. hug

Thinking I should go make a call I just don't want to make. AHHHHH!!! :girl_tantrum: lol

Just finished something that needed to be done by today, eating a fuji apple and waiting for it to be 12:30 so I can go home :D

Atleast you didn't ask me to sing...lol I hate you though! I don't know if you have seen the Corpse Bride, but their is this song known as Victor's Piano Solo...I might do that. I won't do the whole song cause am just learning. How am I going to do this though?! My piano is a little far away from my computer to use the recorder....hmmm.
your a lazy lil jigs arnt u :D
ive seen the corspe bride i have it on dvd ...and everytime i play it il think of you
ifnfact your siggy could be written *hello michael i want to play... a piano * :yes:
hows that for corspe -creativness

I bet you are resourceful and can come up with a creative way to solve your dilemma...lol..awww don't hate me.

no dont hate my sis jigs , shes a sweetie .hi ape *grins*

at the moe i came bac to annoy jig :yes: i had to .. *goes away now *

Right now I am smiling at wendyjane and going to make some food :)

and I feel sooooo much better. I am happy (and want my online friends to be happy too)!

Crossing my left leg over my right. Yes, I'm simplifying my life.

Back