M

MJstarlight

Re: what are you listening to..

Constantine Maroulis - Bohemian Rhapsody
totally rockin :wub:

blue_eyed_belle

Proud Member
Re: what are you listening to..

Andy Abraham - 'All Around The World' from his debut album. He came second in X factor (UK) a few years ago and I think that he's really talented vocally, just a shame that he wasn't given any new material.

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
Re: What are you listening to?

Who Is It (Oprah Extended Version)
sorry to bother but is that version available here on the 2000 watts part of the forum??

Things I Do For You, The Jacksons, Live (Michael leads as always, the Jackson brothers need to thank Michael, he's the one for who they had so much success, no doubt, Michael was the the real treasure...)

MJsBollywoodGirl7

Proud Member

sorry to bother but is that version available here on the 2000 watts part of the forum??

Things I Do For You, The Jacksons, Live (Michael leads as always, the Jackson brothers need to thank Michael, he's the one for who they had so much success, no doubt, Michael was the the real treasure...)

No it is not. But I can upload it for you along with other extended versions of Michael's songs. I had downloaded and save all of them when MJNO was closing almost 2 years ago.

Dangerous (Extended version)-MJ

MJJ:G.O.A.T

Proud Member

Michael Jackson-"Superfly Sister"

Blood-On-The-Dance-Floor_Michael-Jackson,images_big,25,4875002.jpg

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member

No it is not. But I can upload it for you along with other extended versions of Michael's songs. I had downloaded and save all of them when MJNO was closing almost 2 years ago.

Dangerous (Extended version)-MJ
That would be awesome!!!:yes:

Im listening About A Girl, Nirvana

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member

Love Is Here and Now You're Gone, Jackson Five, (dedicated to Michael, five months since he passed away)