What are you reading?

Ok so I read "The curious incident of the dog in the night time" and it was great :kickass2:

Then I read: "What looks like crazy on an ordinary day" by Pearl Cleage
This book was awesome :yes:

nice and easy to read

I'm now reading "The way forward is with a broken heart" - by Alice Walker

I love the way she writes :yes:

I've just finished Lunar Park by Bret Easton Elllis and now I'm reading The Ground Beneath Her Feet by Salman Rushdie.

Every Day Grace by Marianne Williamson and Gandhi's autobiography

"The introvert type" by Marti Olsen Laney! Really interesting book!

I read the "MJ the man behind the mask" by Bob Jones what a stupid book! :ranting

LOL at the funny replies about reading the forum and the french forum one being boring lol viva la boredom!
I like Wally Lambs books and Thomas Harris and all the old classics. I will read just about anything.
I liked memoirs of a geisha as well. theres so many I love like childrens books of beatix potter. Of course the classic Peter Pan by James Barrie is another fave. Winnie the pooh books too. Stephen King is awesome as well. I like Paul Zindels books too. Ok Imma shut up now LOL :)
Oh yeah I like comic books too lol
actually Ill read any book or magazine or newspaper I can get my hands on. I love the printed word.

oh and I forgot...I love Lemony Snicket he is very good! I like reading biographies and memoirs as well.

I just started reading Dean & Me (a love story) by Jerry Lewis. Yes, I love Jerry, always have. :D

^ oo I was told that was very good :yes:

Also Sammy Davis Jr's autobiography... I read that some years ago and it was great

:lol:

I just finished reading "Black and Blue" by Anna Quindlen

was quite good actually gives a good insight into battered women syndrome

^ oo u lucky you're kidding girl.. or we'd be carting you off to the stake and burning you with them :rofl:

:blink: .. kiddin :p

I've just started reading:

"Kiss me like a stranger" - Gene Wilder

It's his autobiography and so far its quite good :yes:

I'm starting "How I live now" by Meg Rosoff.
I have to read it for school, and i don't like that. I still have LOTR going.

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix right now and making notes about it at the same time.

Back