What did Michael teach you?

Diana Monroy

Proud Member
Hellow everyone, Im very excited because this is my first post. I wrote somenthing short but with all my heart for you.

First of all I’m glad to find this community, to can talk with people that love the same things that I love and that admire and love the best star of all times, Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson formed an important part of my life since I have memory. I remember my father buying me all his Cds, and videos. I can be all day listen his songs and watching him dance.
Michael teach me about what good music is, that we can achieve all our goals no matter how hard this can be, that we cannot trust anybody more than ourselves, that we can be and enjoy being kids no matter the age we have, that we don’t have to try to be other person, we have to be and accepted ourselves the way we are because we are all beautiful and why not some dance steps.

I think I won’t be the person I’m right know without the good influence that Michael give me, and I’m glad the world have the opportunity to have such a beautiful person and an excellent artist.

What Michael would have like us to do know that he is gone is us to continue with the legacy he left us, to act with the values he teach us, and I know we do that and I that he have a big smile wherever he are right know because of this.

I knew you understand how I fell right know that this music icon is gone. But he will always remain in our hearts, and his music, his letters and his awesome dance steps will live forever.

As I wrote I will be glad to know what did Michael teach you.

Thank you

First of all, let me WELCOME you to MJJC, Diana Monroy:clap:
It's always 'heart warming' to read such a POSITIVE thread on Michael :wub:
I'm sure, you'll feel HOME here soon...

Michael TAUGHT me so much... He's my ROCK, my INSPIRATION, my MUSE...

I could name thousand of silly things that Michael 'taught' me but I'll just stick with a TOP 3 :cheeky:

1. Foremost, Michael taught me to NEVER GIVE UP... I 'gained' a disability in the last years and everyone is so baffled that I'm still so strong and determined... I'm even looking for a job while doing an 'intern ship' now...

2. Second, YOU have a TALENT... YOU are UNIQUE... Michael inspired me to become a Writer... To BELIEVE in my talent and cultivate it to the highest degree ever... Be the BEST... Everyone has a MISSION...

3. Third, is CARING for people, kids, animals, the Planet... LIFE is one BIG adventure... Nature is MAGICAL... I :heart: trees, clouds and the moon and stars...

Oh and the silly things are...
I'm NOT native American but I speak fluent English with a Michael like accent :tease:I once had a friend on the phone who went :blink: cause she thought she was talking to Michael... heehee...
I like a lot of things that Michael likes like type of food, books, hobbies,...
I use a lot of Expressions that Michael does with his hands and face mimics:blink:
I use a lot of quotes that Michael taught me in lyrics, interviews... I call it 'Michael slang' :cheeky:

Yep, I'm a Michael's child :dancin:

He taught me to be a better person, treat other well and go for my dreams and never give up NO MATTER WHAT!!!
And yeah be yourself.

And how powerful the human mind is.

What you think, you become - Michael Jackson

xx

p.s. great thread

Welcome Diana!!!! Your words are very true. Michael would want us to continue his legacy. To teach our children and the people around us what he stood for and what we stand for.

He taught me so many things. Like you I have been listening to his music all my life. I've said it before in a thread, but Michael taughtt me how to listen to music in a different way then most people do. He put together his music with military precision. All the music lines came together in his songs. He thought me to listen to it that way, disect the song in different instruments, to hear the little details.

But he also taught me not to judge people on their looks or first impression. Before you judge me try hard to love me. He also taught me to be myself, I'm good enough for this world. Some people think I'm weird, but I'm not, I'm just compassionate.

We're all Michael's children here.

Last edited:
Michael taught me that all basic bitches are irrelevant and bow down to the Gods.
Lol no,but seriously he taught me how to dance,the power of love,taking care of the earth,and making Earth a better place.
Without Michael,I would not be on Earth today,and I give him my life and everything in it.
I would not be the person I am today without him.Nothing in my life would be where it is without him.
He's my world and I give him major love,respect,and well wishes.:innocent:

Thank you so much for your post, and WELCOME to MJJC! I am so happy to see you here because I think just like you with regards to Michael, and myself. What I have come to know about myself and trust in myself s because of Michael, and when it's so hard because I miss him so much, I know I have to keep going because he wanted us to go for our dreams.

It's great to Meet you Diana!

Lark

Oh I forgot, what Michael taught me. Well I could go on forever, you can find some in my previous posts, but really, he taught me Love. That love is always the answer. When faced with a choice, and I am faced with hundreds every day, Michael taught me to always choose whichever answer is the most loving because I want to be like him that way :)

Before you judge me try hard to love me. He also taught me to be myself, I'm good enough for this world. Some people think I'm weird, but I'm not, I'm just compassionate.

We're all Michael's children here.

I love you and I don't think you're weird!!

MJ "taught" me of acceptance, forgiveness, be myself 100% no matter what

Michael has taught me to be a better person and he has made me stronger. Just like him, I give my heart out to people who need help, especially children, because they deserve to be happy. I could go on and on about this but also what Michael has taught me is to NOT judge anyone, no matter what because every person in this Earth does not deserve to be bullied about they how look, speak or act. Michael gave us his heart and loved people of all races!

- INTEGRITY. Easier said than done.

- At the end of it all, I will ask myself: Whom did I help? Whom did I love? And again: Whom did I help?

- Honor your gifts, cultivate them. Perhaps your gifts can help someone one day.

- Live life the way you see fit and do not be deterred by those who are simply not you.

- Carry love.

And welcome, Diana!

Back