What do you think of the song Thriller?

• I love it.

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it but i don't think it's one of his best

Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters
WTFF...? people have been waaay too harsh. Anyway.. I love it and it's got a place on my MJ top 10 for damn sure. It's takes a regular topic like two lovers at the cinema watching a horror film and turns it into a brilliant, catchy song. Plus the video is a freaking CLASSIC, if the song didn't have such fun topic I doubt the video would've been anything compared to what it became, it was the song that got Michael into thinking the idea for the video in the first place, hands down love it :heart:

MJJ_4 All Time said:
Totally agree Thriller is so Awesome I remember when I first saw and heard it in the 80s when it was first released oh my goodness it was Awesome then and i still feel that now
Same here, the vid's so good it kinda overshadows how perfect da SONG is, perfect vocals, arrangements, sounds, and Vinny price

It's an AMAZING song! I'm a major fan of it, and I think it's one of the best songs ever written. Compared to today's music, this is soo wayyyyy much better! It has a story within it and I LOVE it ! It Totally rocks. Defo one of the best songs ever xxx :)

Last edited:
I loved the video much better than the song.........:salut:

Back