What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

mj_frenzy;4304323 said:
I would like to mention at this point another accident (collapse, to be exact) that it was apparently faked on his part in order to get out of a certain commitment.

It does not belong to that period (late ‘90s - 2003), but it shows a pattern of apparently faked accident on his part.

I am talking about his 1995 HBO ‘One Night Only’ performance, where Michael Jackson collapsed during the rehearsals.

Michael Jackson was informed that his 1995 HBO ‘One Night Only’ performance was not going to save his ‘HIStory’ album which at the time was steadily falling off the charts.

Also, Michael Jackson sensed the lukewarm reception that this performance was going to have in USA, so he apparently felt the need for a much stronger way to capture people’s attention by faking a collapse.

He did not even re-schedule that performance for some time later, as he should have.

Eventually, his collapse during the rehearsals made big headlines all over the world, and people were talking about him, and even they were feeling sympathy for him.

There were also associates from his own camp who thought at the time that his collapse was a fake, staged act (in other words, just another one of his old tricks).

"Emergency workers determined that Jackson was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and dangerously low blood pressure, Hanchar told CNN.

EMS spokeswoman Marie Lamberti said that when Jackson was first treated, his blood pressure measured 70 over 40. A healthy reading would be 120 over 80.

"He appeared very sluggish," said emergency medical technician La-Shunn Knight. (40K AIFF sound or 40K WAV sound) She said Jackson, wearing jeans and a T-shirt, mumbled a few words she couldn't understand.

Another medical technician, Kevin Barwick, said Jackson was "semi-conscious" and was treated with oxygen and intravenous fluids before being taken to Beth Israel Hospital North."

http://www.cnn.com/US/9512/michael_jackson/12-07/index.html

Faking low blood pressure. Now that's some first class acting right there.

Maybe give this a read as well - https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1995-12-09-9512090137-story.html

"associates from his own camp" Yes, associates like LaToya. So... yeah.

Anna;4304326 said:
"Emergency workers determined that Jackson was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and dangerously low blood pressure, Hanchar told CNN.

EMS spokeswoman Marie Lamberti said that when Jackson was first treated, his blood pressure measured 70 over 40. A healthy reading would be 120 over 80.

"He appeared very sluggish," said emergency medical technician La-Shunn Knight. (40K AIFF sound or 40K WAV sound) She said Jackson, wearing jeans and a T-shirt, mumbled a few words she couldn't understand.

Another medical technician, Kevin Barwick, said Jackson was "semi-conscious" and was treated with oxygen and intravenous fluids before being taken to Beth Israel Hospital North."

http://www.cnn.com/US/9512/michael_jackson/12-07/index.html

Faking low blood pressure. Now that's some first class acting right there.

Maybe give this a read as well - https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1995-12-09-9512090137-story.html

"associates from his own camp" Yes, associates like LaToya. So... yeah.

Dr. Allan Metzger was his personal doctor, so he was apparently instructed to say these things (in this Chicago Tribune article that you posted).

Remember, Bob Jones was pulling the strings and he had such a power at the time that he was even able to make emergency workers, doctors, hospital’s representatives say what they had to say in accordance with the plan.

Note also that Grace Rwaramba, the former nanny to Michael Jackson's children, has also made a very interesting statement in regard to his pattern of faked accidents/injuries:

“To Michael, to go to a hospital, was never about being ill. It was all about avoiding a court appearance or a performance” (Grace Rwaramba)

That is why, I am firmly convinced that his alleged accident (on March 10th, 2005), was another one his old tricks, especially considering the timing.

Yes, and "apparently" in mj_frency-world the emergency technicians, hospital staff and doctors were all paid off and in with the fake.

"Nancy Lindeman, a hospital spokeswoman, said that Mr. Jackson was in stable condition. His blood pressure was found to be an abnormally low 70 over 40 by an Emergency Medical Service crew that arrived at the theater four minutes after the collapse, said John Hanchar, an E.M.S. spokesman."
https://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/07/nyregion/michael-jackson-collapses-at-rehearsal.html

The two emergency medical technicians who brought him to the hospital:
"He appeared very sluggish like he was fatigued dehydrated."

Dr. William Alleyne (Beth Israel Medical Center)
"On the night he arrived he was witnessed to have a loss of conciousness.
And upon arrival his blood pressure was very low. In fact he was in shock."

More from him in this video at 1:10:

[video=youtube;IhhJvnBt6QM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhhJvnBt6QM[/video]

But you know who, for another 5 minutes of fame, hinted that Michael faked it....... *drumroll*
LA TOYA "he made me do it" JACKSON sitting next to her then-manager-husband Jack Gordon.

mj_frenzy;4304327 said:
Remember, Bob Jones was pulling the strings and he had such a power at the time that he was even able to make emergency workers, doctors, hospital’s representatives say what they had to say in accordance with the plan.

"Remember", it's just your tabloid filth saturated brain that makes you think that this would actually be plausible. A whole hospital and external E.M.S. all conspiring to push a fake story about a controversial musician... for what? The risk of getting in trouble with the medical board, losing their job and blowing their reputation?

mj_frenzy;4304325 said:
There was also his collapse on June 3rd, 1990, which apparently was another faked one in order to avoid certain commitments (it again indicates a pattern of faked accidents on his part).

Bob Jones explained what happened in great detail.

Do you get the concept of someone losing his reputation as a credible source of information?

Michael fired Bob Jones.
After that, how can any juicy Michael story Jones got paid to say or write be taken serious?
Bob Jones also hinted Michael might have molested Jordan Chandler.
Enough said?!?!

Posts by TSCM from 2008 on the Bob Jones subject:

TSCM;1394755 said:
Bob Jones was fired via an attorney for Randy Jackson on June 9, 2004. By the end of August 2004 (less than two months later) he was already shopping the salacious MJ book around to publishers. From my own past research, it appears as if Bob Jones was acting as nothing more than a paid paperweight in the Jackson camp, and did very, very little PR-wise from 1999 on up. I, like others, also believe that Jones was one of the mouthpieces who spoke to Maureen Orth and other tabloid journalists to create some wild and disturbing stories about Michael in the 2000s, certain quotes and words were very similar to the ones found in Jones' book. The stories published by Vanity Fair etc. echoed many of the ludicrous stories of the 1980s, which I feel Bob Jones likewise orchestrated to make Michael seem as eccentric as ever.

No clear-cut reason was ever given why Bob Jones was terminated, but I'd speculate that it was mostly due to a combination of simply not doing his job while also talking behind Michael's backs to the tabloids. Mesereau and his team came into Michael's circle in late April 2004, and sweeping changes were made amongst the camp after that point. I think that Mesereau and his investigators carefully and thoroughly evaluated all of the people leeching off of Michael, and quickly made decisions which were ultimately best for Michael's private and public outlook.

TSCM;1394780 said:
Bob Jones' book was being passed out around the courthouse like cigarettes throughout the entire jury deliberation process, with passages from it being plastered across every network and news outlet. Quite sickening that such conduct was allowed and even encouraged as a last-ditch effort to taint the jurors.

Next: mj_frency reveals how Michael Jackson faked the Pepsi burn accident and his death for sympathy because Liz Taylor told him so.

Last edited:
Yes, and "apparently" in mj_frency-world the emergency technicians, hospital staff and doctors were all paid off and in with the fake
------------
just what i was gonna say. Even better been able to make a blood pressure moniter change reading. Ive heard of ppl faking lie detectors but woah thats something else. I guess mj paid all the staff off like the thousands of kids?

It has always made me wonder - Why is people willing to accept the most crazy stories just because it's MJ ??

I have absolutely no reason to think MJ faked on the occasions mentioned above...

1995 - I actually think MJ looked forwared to this special performance. - Save the HIStory album? - not even sure what that means? - if One Night Special was broadcast live around the world - sure HIStory would have sold great the following week. - But not more than that. - I don't think MJ who had ben in the business for 30 years back then thought 1 concerts would result in millions of more sold albums??

No person on earth would be able to pay all staff at a hospital to tell lies when the most famous person on earth is at the hospital... - HUGE media attention. - Absolutely conspiracy theory to think nurses, doctors etc. would tell lies...

When you go to a hospital there are made reports etc. - you can bet 1000 % - IF MJ had faked it that story would be worth millions of $$$ back then. - Some would have talked.

Why question MJ's health problems? - He collapsed at the most difficult time in his life - march 2005 - he was ill, fragile and going thru hell every day... - it seems very believable - to me anyway - that MJ would collapse. - just imagine the pressure he was under.

Poor MJ when even his fans question him and his health...

mj_frenzy;4304327 said:
Not disclosing the full details or downplaying something to the media at the request of a patient or their representatives is understandable, but various medical workers relaying a completely falsified narrative is another thing entirely. I don't think that's realistic.

Note also that Grace Rwaramba, the former nanny to Michael Jackson's children, has also made a very interesting statement in regard to his pattern of faked accidents/injuries:

“To Michael, to go to a hospital, was never about being ill. It was all about avoiding a court appearance or a performance” (Grace Rwaramba)

That is why, I am firmly convinced that his alleged accident (on March 10th, 2005), was another one his old tricks, especially considering the timing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did fake incidents to get out of doing things, but what would even be the point of doing it during the trial when he would still have to go to court anyway?

It has always made me wonder - Why is people willing to accept the most crazy stories just because it's MJ ??

I have absolutely no reason to think MJ faked on the occasions mentioned above...

1995 - I actually think MJ looked forwared to this special performance. - Save the HIStory album? - not even sure what that means? - if One Night Special was broadcast live around the world - sure HIStory would have sold great the following week. - But not more than that. - I don't think MJ who had ben in the business for 30 years back then thought 1 concerts would result in millions of more sold albums??

No person on earth would be able to pay all staff at a hospital to tell lies when the most famous person on earth is at the hospital... - HUGE media attention. - Absolutely conspiracy theory to think nurses, doctors etc. would tell lies...

When you go to a hospital there are made reports etc. - you can bet 1000 % - IF MJ had faked it that story would be worth millions of $$$ back then. - Some would have talked.

Why question MJ's health problems? - He collapsed at the most difficult time in his life - march 2005 - he was ill, fragile and going thru hell every day... - it seems very believable - to me anyway - that MJ would collapse. - just imagine the pressure he was under.

Poor MJ when even his fans question him and his health...

I agree dude. now fans thinking Michael faked his own health. :no: none us knew Michael personally but i doubt him falling out of the shower and cough up blood was fake.

i don't think it's wrong to be curious everytime it was something going on due to count dates etc. michael had alot of health problems in his life. court dates probably made him stress. which i heard they did.

wonderouzmj;4304283 said:
The entire remember the time live performance. I read somewhere that he faked it & when the show was over, he threw the crutches down & said it's a miracle or its magic or something.

1. What’s your source? 99.9% of what’s written about Michael is bullshit.

2. And two days later at the “American Film Industry Dinner” he faked it again?

AJVP7FH.jpg

How about the people who make the claims that Michael faked health incidents bring on the evidence? I’m kinda getting tired of us having to prove them wrong. If you accuse someone of wrongdoing, show the evidence for it.

Accusing Michael of faking his medical conditions without any evidence whatsoever to show for it is absolutely disrespectful. Disgusting.

ScreenOrigami;4304361 said:
1. What’s your source? 99.9% of what’s written about Michael is bullshit.

2. And two days later at the “American Film Industry Dinner” he faked it again?

AJVP7FH.jpg
I said I read it. Calm down. My thing is he sure put alot of pressure on it onstage but no big deal. Im not gonna argue about something that happened in 1992 lmao

wonderouzmj;4304381 said:
I said I read it. Calm down. My thing is he sure put alot of pressure on it onstage but no big deal. Im not gonna argue about something that happened in 1992 lmao

That’s exactly the problem, though. Believing something that you “read somewhere” is just perpetuating a rumor that someone started possibly as far back as 28 years ago.

Don’t you all see that you’re part of the problem when you do this?

Last year, when LN came out, all the fans on Twitter were (rightfully) demanding that people look at the facts. That’s why I’m here now. I’m surprised and disappointed to see so many unsubstantiated rumors here.

When Michael passed out due to chest pain in 1990 in his home dance studio, who did he fake this for?

UeJWCTx.png

Source: JET, June 18th, 1990

ScreenOrigami;4304382 said:
That’s exactly the problem, though. Believing something that you “read somewhere” is just perpetuating a rumor that someone started possibly as far back as 28 years ago.

Don’t you all see that you’re part of the problem when you do this?

Last year, when LN came out, all the fans on Twitter were (rightfully) demanding that people look at the facts. That’s why I’m here now. I’m surprised and disappointed to see so many unsubstantiated rumors here.

Not really comparable, because there are no provable facts here. There's just the alleged incidents and the people who knew Michael who said they were actually fake. So it's a matter of who you choose to believe.
From what I've learned about Michael over the years, I could believe he faked incidents. I feel like he probably did fake some of them. But whether he did or not, I don't know and I don't care. And I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if he faked all of the incidents it wouldn't change my opinion of him. I've already accepted his "negative" qualities. He was a flawed human, just like the rest of us.

ScreenOrigami;4304363 said:
How about the people who make the claims that Michael faked health incidents bring on the evidence? I’m kinda getting tired of us having to prove them wrong. If you accuse someone of wrongdoing, show the evidence for it.

Accusing Michael of faking his medical conditions without any evidence whatsoever to show for it is absolutely disrespectful. Disgusting.

I agree. The burden of proof is on those making a particular claim about Michael....it's not the other way around. Michael was a dancer who danced and practised something like six hours a day. It's not unreasonable to assume that he would hurt himself, at various times in his life....either doing that, or doing something else, like normal daily activities. I'm sure that one or more of Michael's brothers stated that he was a clutz as a kid and therefore wasn't especially good at sports and didn't enjoy it. It's possible that would carry over into his adult life. Why is it so hard to believe that the man would wrench his back, break a foot, twist an ankle, the same as anyone else does, in their life? It's weird. He is always expected by some people, to be super-human, or infallible, or not subject to the same limitations as the rest of the human race; then when they discover that he isn't super-human, they claim what they're seeing is "fake". It's ridiculous.

I said I read it. Calm down. My thing is he sure put a lot of pressure on it onstage but no big deal. Im not gonna argue about something that happened in 1992 lmao

Why write something provocative, say you "read it somewhere" and then tell someone else to calm down about it? He actually didn't put much pressure on it, at all, if you're talking about the RTT performance, where he sat in the chair. He was just tapping the foot, which would have been fine - bearing weight is where he would have felt pain and there was no weight bearing load on it in that performance.

This period (late ‘90s - 2003) is also the period when his public behaviour raised eyebrows.

For instance:

In 2002, he was protesting (by holding banners) against his record company on a double-decker bus (in London and later in New York).

At the MTV Video Music Awards in 2002 (August), he accidentally knocked his leg to the wall right before appearing on stage when Britney Spears introduced him.

At the same event, he appeared confused and accepted a non-existent Artist Of The Millennium Award.

Also, he dangled his baby over a balcony at his hotel in Berlin in 2002 (November).

At the 2002 Bambi Awards in Berlin, he took to the stage too early upon hearing his name, so he had to return back and to hide for some seconds backstage in the stairs until Boris Becker (the German tennis player who presented him with the award) called him to come to the stage properly.

At the 2002 Bambi Awards again, he had difficulty in wearing his reading glasses when he was about to read his speech.

mj_frenzy;4304450 said:
This period (late ‘90s - 2003) is also the period when his public behaviour raised eyebrows.

Obviously your absolute favourite MJ era BECAUSE of that.

mj_frenzy;4304450 said:
At the same event, he appeared confused and accepted a non-existent Artist Of The Millennium Award.

This has been discussed on here several times before.

MTV set him up with this. Michael was indeed told to receive an "Artist Of The Millennium Award" only to get him to appear in the show. Some fans back then reported that the title "Artist Of The Millennium Award" appeard on MTVs website BEFORE the event. See this old thread about it: https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/66034

And see here: https://site2.mjeol.com/2009/06/28/mtv-comes-clean-about-artist-of-the-millennium-award/

How would he come to make up such a specific award name of such mind boggling high prestige, if noone had precisely told him about it?

[video=youtube;uiV0Y6XjgnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiV0Y6XjgnI[/video]

There seems to be nothing written on that award thing he's getting. So what is that, if not some dummy award to make him think it's exactly what he was told to receive? The Happy Birthday Award? (That day was his 44th birthday.) Why did he even have prepared a piece of paper with names he wanted to thank, if noone had told him about receiving at least SOME kind of award? A thank-list for a birthday cake??

It's one of those stories that only biased people like you will believe without hesitation. Of course you coudn't care less about people debunking this story and of course you will continue to tell it the way that it makes Michael look wacky, because, as you keep demonstrating on a daily basis, that is literally the only thing that interests you about Michael Jackson.

For a pro-Michael conspiracy theory.... how about: It's interesting that this happened shortly after Michaels public falling out with Sony.

mj_frenzy;4304450 said:
At the 2002 Bambi Awards in Berlin, he took to the stage too early upon hearing his name, so he had to return back and to hide for some seconds backstage in the stairs until Boris Becker (the German tennis player who presented him with the award) called him to come to the stage properly.

At the 2002 Bambi Awards again, he had difficulty in wearing his reading glasses when he was about to read his speech.

We all saw that, Captain Obvious. And wow, such BIZARRE behaviour........ :rolleyes:

mj_frenzy;4304450 said:
At the MTV Video Music Awards in 2002 (August), he accidentally knocked his leg to the wall right before appearing on stage when Britney Spears introduced him.

Shoulder, not leg. See video.
This was some small side stage, and it rather looks like a stage building error with a too tight entrance way and something sticking out behind that white wall that got in his way.

But hey, instead you could try raise your eyebrows over him saying "um" a couple of times in his speech... soooo BIZARRE. :love:

Last edited:
mj_frenzy;4304450 said:

For instance:

In 2002, he was protesting (by holding banners) against his record company on a double-decker bus (in London and later in New York).

Also, he dangled his baby over a balcony at his hotel in Berlin in 2002 (November).

He shouldn't have held the baby like that, but that other stuff you wrote is not odd behaviour...

Just a couple of things:

Bambi Awards 2002

1. The ceremony was held in German. Michael heard his name and misinterpreted the context. I’d like certain people here to see how they always interpret every context correctly in a foreign language, particularly in a noisy environment.

2. Michael wasn’t used to his glasses yet, and seemed also to feel a bit uncomfortable with the fact that he had to wear them in public.

Balcony incident

Michael didn’t seem to care much about heights. He had no problems hanging from the cherry picker, and there are many photos of him standing on top of roofs or sitting on a balcony railing etc. I believe, in his view all that mattered was that he had a tight grip on his child – and then it simply wouldn’t make a difference to him if he was standing on the ground, or on a balcony, or sitting in a tree. He also apologized when he realized that others interpreted the situation differently.

Soul Train

Michael received an award for his humanitarian work by one of the most important institutions of the Black music community. To claim that he was too lazy to perform on this occasion is ridiculous. This occasion was apparently so important to him that he decided to perform in spite of his injury.

MTV did advertise it like MJ was going to get that kind of award. That was the ONLY reason I tuned in and knew to watch. That why when I heard about MJ got it mixed up and thought he was getting an award, I was like "that is a lie. MTV did promote MJ's appearance as if he was going to get an award". MJ would not have prepared a speech if they did not tell him he was going to get an award. I think they LIED to MJ just to get him on the show and it was his birthday.

terrell;4304947 said:
MTV did advertise it like MJ was going to get that kind of award. That was the ONLY reason I tuned in and knew to watch. That why when I heard about MJ got it mixed up and thought he was getting an award, I was like "that is a lie. MTV did promote MJ's appearance as if he was going to get an award". MJ would not have prepared a speech if they did not tell him he was going to get an award. I think they LIED to MJ just to get him on the show and it was his birthday.

He heard Britney Spears (in her introduction speech about him) calling him ‘Artist Of The Millennium’ and he erroneously believed that he was about to receive such an award.

After the show, even MTV representatives admitted that there was no such an ‘Artist Of The Millennium' Award (by stating also that some wires simply got crossed).

Michael Jackson made an embarrassing mistake, and this was not the only one in that period (late ‘90s - 2003).

Apart from the above incidents that I have already mentioned, he embarrassed himself also on another occasion, which took place during his visit to England in 2002 (June).

While he was in the House Of Commons (located inside the UK Parliament) he sat on one chair but he was immediately reprimanded for that because only elected members are allowed to sit on these chairs.

Lord Janner spoke about that incident, and he also was among the people who reprimanded him for that and ordered him to immediately stand up.

Michael Jackson failed to see (or he simply ignored) the big signboard with the words ‘PLEASE DO NOT SIT ON THESE CHAIRS’ written on it.

mj_frenzy;4304971 said:
He heard Britney Spears (in her introduction speech about him) calling him ‘Artist Of The Millennium’ and he erroneously believed that he was about to receive such an award.

After the show, even MTV representatives admitted that there was no such an ‘Artist Of The Millennium' Award (by stating also that some wires simply got crossed).

Dude, open your INPUT channel.

"erroneously believed" is YOUR BIASED SPECULATION. It's not fact.

If MTV set him up... of course they will NOT openly admit to that after the show.

Btw, from a BBC News Online article from 30th August, 2002 about the VMAs:

Confusion reigned over the appearance of Michael Jackson, who was being fêted by Britney Spears as her "artist of the millennium" on his 44th birthday.

Jackson gave a speech, clearly under the impression he was being given an award for artist of the millennium.

But an MTV spokesman in New York told BBC News Online there had been a birthday gift but no such award even existed, a stance contradicted by the music station's own website, mtv.com.

Indeed Jackson had picked up what looked like an award and gave a seemingly prepared speech.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2223890.stm

Last edited:

Yeap. Any fan that was around then can corroborate what T is saying . Even saved the screen shot announcing the award!

Yeah, was gonna say pretty sure I've seen a Web archive or screenshot that advertises the award. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but pretty sure I'm not. It definitely seems like they did it just to embarrass him.

Edit: Ah the screenshot is above

MTV never had that kind of "mix up" before or with anyone else. Again, I know what I saw advertised and MJ clearly did as well.

Back