What is Michael's Favorite Food?

^^What is guarana. Is it a flavor?
it's a fruit common in Brazil
guarana.jpg

In south america there are a lot of drinks (sodas) and also energy drinks from that fruit.

Mexican, Indian and Italian. He loved Spaghetti Bolognese, at least I´ve seen him finish a whole plate and saying he want it the next day again. And of course KFC.

That's what he wrote in his book Moonwalk:
"I like Mexican food very much. I'm a vegetarian, so fortunately fresh fruits and vegetables are a favourite of mine."

I remember that, and I also remember he loved Guarana drinks which it's great because not everyone likes that flavor :happy: I like guarana btw :p

He also loved a sweet we have here in Brazil called "quindim" that is made from egg yolk, grated coconut, coconut milk and sugar:

Receita-de-Quindim.jpg
:hungry:

He loved and in 1996 going from Rio de Janeiro to Bahia... Michael ate 30 quindins on the plane. :eek: :lol:

it's a fruit common in Brazil
guarana.jpg

In south america there are a lot of drinks (sodas) and also energy drinks from that fruit.

:yes:

Am I the only one that think that fruit is beautiful? Look at the colors and how the red circles the black and white on a bed of green leaves. It is like a halo. I love it.

Of course he is going to eat a lot of that yellow creation, because it is sweet. We all know who loves sweet things!!! How big is each one, maybe the size of a small cupcake and not very filling.

^^ Well, the red is pretty, but the eyeballs are not :ermm: :lol:

^^ Well, the red is pretty, but the eyeballs are not :ermm: :lol:

Ha, well the black part is lovely too. It also looks like the smilie with the black mask. Can someone post that smilie with the black mask? Call me coo coo, but I love that thing.

Ha, well the black part is lovely too. It also looks like the smilie with the black mask. Can someone post that smilie with the black mask? Call me coo coo, but I love that thing.

:fear:

^^Yes that's it!!! Notice the eyes looking to the side are like the black in the fruit, and the black in the smilie represents the red in the fruit. After this I hope I do not need therapy.

What about this one? :ninja: the eyes are positioned differently *creepy music*I think I'd rather have the eyes in the fruit looking to the side instead of directly at me...then I'd definitely need therapy :mello:

What about this one? :ninja: the eyes are positioned differently *creepy music*I think I'd rather have the eyes in the fruit looking to the side instead of directly at me...then I'd definitely need therapy :mello:

^^HA HA. Thanks for the laugh. I really needed that during these times. It reminds me of something peeking at me from the bottom of the bed while I am having fun with you know who on the bed.

Back on topic :girl_smile:

Favorite Drink: mineral water (e.g. Evian, Perrier), fruit juice (orange), vegetable juice (carrot), Gatorade (during concerts)

Favorite Food: Kentucky Fried Chicken (original recipe), Mexican, exotic, spicy & vegetarian food, Sushi, pizza, fish, fresh fruits, popcorn, cookies and cream ice cream, sunflower seeds :), glazed doughnuts, frosted flakes with milk, M&Ms

And this an easy family favorite recipe to make and one of Michael Jackson’s favorite dips.

7layerdip.jpg

Mexican Seven Layer Bean Dip

1 can (16 oz) refried beans
1 package (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
1 cup Chunky salsa (any variety)
2 cups shredded lettuce
2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
Tortilla chips, if desired

1. In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
2. In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
3. Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.

Last edited:
claudiadoina;3466092 said:
And this an easy family favorite recipe to make and one of Michael Jackson’s favorite dips.

7layerdip.jpg

Mexican Seven Layer Bean Dip

1 can (16 oz) refried beans
1 package (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
1 cup Chunky salsa (any variety)
2 cups shredded lettuce
2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
Tortilla chips, if desired

1. In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
2. In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
3. Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.

This looks delicious. :hungry:

Favorite Food: Kentucky Fried Chicken (original recipe), Mexican, exotic, spicy & vegetarian food, Sushi, pizza, fish, fresh fruits, popcorn, cookies and cream ice cream, sunflower seeds :), glazed doughnuts, frosted flakes with milk, M&Ms

Sunflower seeds?! He must have taken that up in Romania :popcorn:

I took the liberty of adding some pics:

Hey, I miss the red fruit with the black and white insides!!!!

Pork and sweet potatoes :)
The Jacksons have another New Orleans tie: They ate at Dooky Chase restaurant on Orleans Avenue in the 1970s.
"At that time, they loved pork chops and they loved sweet potato pies, " chef Leah Chase said. "But as they grew older, they didn't eat pork chops anymore.
"I remember so well when they got to be about 14 or 15, they wanted wine. They wanted Fratelli Lambrusco, " she said, laughing.

Back