What is Michael's Favorite Food?

Ms.MJ Fan2007

Proud Member
Well I guess that when it comes to food I've to say is that before someone dies so young. They got a craving for food to eat even when it comes to Michael Jackson even when he's hurgary so whats his favorite food?

I heard he love Mexican food.

060613_kfc_fat_hmed_9a_hmedium-732865.jpg

Awh yeah.

Michael loves Jam (strawberry and red berries)... Cheese crackers... Red paprika... custard... stuffed turkey...
of course, KFC chicken ;)
oh and mash petatoes; Sundai ice cream, vanilla ice cream, cinnamon, the white of the egg ;)
mints and lolly's ;)
Skittles and Big Red are his favorite :)
pecans ;)
Oh, He didn't like Broccoli :( and strong scented food :)

Kai said he liked Tuna, and fish in general. He also favored organically grown food, and vegetables.

I think Michael steered away from Red meat.

"Michael wasn't a big eater.It tought it was a waste of time , like a child having to sit at the dinner table whilr hearingall the other kids outside calling him to come out to play.He chooses organic and healthy food but sure can enjoy a bucket of KFC.Akasha was his chef many years ago, and now has a restaurant in Culver City Californis.She would find the perfect compromise.She would make him organic cheese enchiladas that he covered with hot sauce.He would want to eat them every day.She also made akiller banana cream pie taht was a favourite.I will never forget these wonderful cookies she made that he nicknamed "ookies"

Three decades with MJ -An Interview With KF by Carme Tenuta

"Sitting in the kitchen, Katherine Jackson nibbles at chocolate cookies and recalls that long-ago time when Michael's favorite foods were hot apple turnovers and sweet-potato pies. This May, eight months into an international tour, his strength had ebbed enough that a doctor ordered him to eat more protein. "He's gotten to be such a finicky eater," says Katherine. "You'll bring him a full meal, and he'll eat two spoonfuls and send the rest back." Not that she has much chance to cook for him anymore."

People magazine- August 08, 1988

i dont think thats very little.... and i really dont like this Omer/omar kid. hes on my last nerve.

^Really? Why? I don't know much about Omer except that he spent a lot of time with Michael.

The replies in this thread have been great!

The Story Of Michael Jackson
by Nelson George

Michael puts down the phone and walks past La Toya's and Janet's room , downstairs to a place he ussually ignores: the kitchen.He isn't getting anything to eat (the sight of Michael eating is an event so rare that even his brothers are surprised when it occurs) but reaches into the refrigerator, picking out a can of Welch's grape juice.He is a strict vegetarian.

You wanna know what I though he meant with "Little MJ" when I first saw that picture? :naughty::D (I know it's Omer Bhatti, but hey, I can dream, right? :p)

Ha Ha, then he would say Big MJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Micheal was a vegetarian in the 80's but after getting sick on the Victory tour, he was ordered by doc to eat more protein. He was given meat. I I have heard that he likes Mexican, Indian, fish, vegetables, KFC, candy, and does not like strong smelling food. I guess he likes many international dishes but not the strong smelling dishes. He also seems to eat small portions, something I should practice myself.

Last edited:
Ha Ha, then he would say Big MJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Micheal was a vegetarian in the 80's but after getting sick on the Victory tour, he was ordered by doc to eat more protein. He was given meat. I I have heard that he likes Mexican, Indian, fish, vegetables, KFC, candy, and does not like strong smelling food. I guess he likes many international dishes but not the strong smelling dishes. He also seems to eat small portions, something I should practice myself.

I remember that Michael liked the Brazilian food when he was here. :wild:

It seems he likes the food in all the countries he visited. In Ireland he liked the porridge and apples.

According to Korean fans he liked Bi Bim Bap (Mixed rice with vegetables) while he was in South Korea. I've heard about Banana cream pie & sweet potato pie.

Back