What is your favorite concert entrance?

Dangerous!!
The first time i saw him do the "jump out of the floor thing" i was like DAMN!it was so exciting.anybody know they launched him because he goes way high

Last edited:
Dangerous Tour :smile: i just love the engery when Michael jumps out of the ground really exicting

Dangerous! Especially with the tension he creates being stood there for about 2 minutes...everyone is still screaming and fainting and he's not even doing anything! Ohh, the magic of Michael. :wub:

Long live "the Toaster"

Haha. :p

Last edited:
Defiantly the most popular concert entrance is in Dangerous tour. I also liked his entrance in the Superbowl 1993 halftime performance where two other MJ’s came from behind the screens above the stadium then he jumped in the middle, it was electrifying, I still like the surprise element.

hearing carmina burana (sp) always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up even when it not mj related. that will always b mikes song

hell yea.

i wish he had used something more powerfull like carmina burana
on the history tour intro...
the music that plays in that spaceship flight film is a little boring.

i recommend Sergei Prokofjew's "Romeo und Julia" (the exciting bit in it) for the next tour intro. :D

Last edited:
It's gotta be "Dangerous"! That is hands down, one of the best concert entrances i've ever seen from any arist.

Last edited:
Dangerous, by a mile.:yes: Best concert entrance ever.

the Dangerous tour!!!!the enterance where he jumps up through the stage and the ending where he takes off over the fans is great.

Last edited:
History is my favorite concert entrance, but I really love the superbowl entrance, I'm a magic guy so when he appeared on stage that was incredible, I'm clueless to how he did that.

Dangerous! Especially with the tension he creates being stood there for about 2 minutes...everyone is still screaming and fainting and he's not even doing anything! Ohh, the magic of Michael.
:p

I agree Dangerous tour entrace is the best.

Dangerous was interesting making to have Rey Mysterio use the same entrance as Michael has. HIStory was a lot longer and has a nice animation. But overall I like the Bad entrance, I love when they show the tron screen of the moonwalk and the nice background when Michael and his band shown to perfrom WBSS. Bad is always the best.

I like Bad the most - I've never been into all that excitement stuff like coming out of airships and bursting up on stage. I just like it simple :p

But all concerts show exactly how the magic of Michael works. Noone can ever pull that off the way he does.

Dangerous!!! :clapping:
the way he just junps up from the stage i love it!!
and i love the reaction from the audeince as he stands there not moving

The Dangerous entrance was the best. The way he jump out from the ground was mad crazy. Then he just stood there not moving and people were going nuts! A true ingenious performance!

Back