What TM told me on the phone today

below is from the email i got re the chenged shows. looks like its after 19th june so they arent for defo being sent out tom. it says after.

I think they may start printing tickets today as we all know dispatched with ticketmaster means printed... They may start printing up the dates that weren't affected first? Who know what the hell goes on with ticketmaster... they are a law unto themselves sometimes & seem to make stuff up as they go along.

I could have sworn I read that you could take a letter of authorisation with you when you pick the tickets up to save all that aggrevation.
user_offline.gif
vbrep_register("1939008")

it says u cant on tm site

I've just emailed the o2 for any more info on ticket dispatch (ticketmaster don't seem to answer emails). If the o2 give an answer I will let you all know. Fingers crossed it's a good response!

this was my answer about the dispatching of the 13-july tickets:

Thanks for the e-mail

Tickets are distributed to arrive 7 to 10 days before the show. If this
is not suitable you will need to contact your ticket seller who should
be able to help.

Kind regards,

Dan Bond
Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London
SE10 ODX
www.theo2.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 20 8463 2000

Thanks for the e-mail

be able to help.

Kind regards,

Dan Bond
Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London
SE10 ODX
www.theo2.co.uk

Thats ridiculous! Ticketmaster should start sending the tickets now and not 7-10 days before i mean think of the amount of problems it'll cause for fans who traveld from abraod and will already be in London before they start dispatching :mad:

Thanks for the e-mail

be able to help.

Kind regards,

Dan Bond
Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London
SE10 ODX
www.theo2.co.uk

Woah! That's leaving it late! Didn't they say they were going to start distributing on the 19th (which is today).

I also got an voice message from TM about the tickets will be dispatch on the 19th this mouth too, this was bk other day. Even tho mine was push bk to the 6 march.

This is the email I got in response to my ticket questions

Thanks for the e-mail

I have passed this to the bars manager who will look into this and
refund as necessary. This will take a short time, but we will ensure it
is completed as quickly as possible.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Dan Bond

Do you think I got the wrong email back? They can't even send the right response! I nearly cr...ed myself at the word refund!

hopefully that was just a general responce interms of the 7-10 days b4. and they didnt actually realise the details of the mj shows.and the fact the email was from the O2 and not ticketmaster

and tm is saying they dispatched the tickets today?
So the tickets will be here at least next week?
When they,r enot i,m really freaked out!

after today it said in my email. so tom onwards. they dont give an exact date. but they said after the 19th so i presume it will start in the next couple of days?

Just got another response from the o2 & the standard you will get your tickets a few days before the event e-mail was sent. We will all just have to keep checking our ticketmaster accounts....

vbought tickets for the opening concert today?
No,, i don,t think that is possible anymore....they are sold out.

Ebay and Viagogo are selling them but if she got the ticket on Ticketmaster then its possible :)

nooo thats my post.... in my excitement of buying my tickets on viagogo... i posted i was going.. but think it was a bit misleading and i definitly have not recieved my tickets! lol :) sorrrrrrrry guyssss :D

sarah, you coused me almost an heartattack, hahaha

whoooops... sorry honestly... should have read my post a bit better... but was soooo happy and excited when bought the ticketss lol! didnt want to cause anyone to have a heart attack! haha :p

I reckon they'll start sending them out next week. Seems logical seeing as they said after the 19th. I really hope so anyway...we've waited long enough now.

yeah hopefully monday. everyone is going to be so stressed until they are sat in their seats and have got through the doors lol

I could have sworn I read that you could take a letter of authorisation with you when you pick the tickets up to save all that aggrevation.

yeah but these concerts are 'different'... you probably can with other concerts, but because this is on such a massive scale, measures have been taken to make it impossible for card fraud to occur. a letter of authorization sounds very substantial to me, but tell that to TM.

ps. I sorted out the shamozzle in the end. we rang up yesterday and it's all good. I have to pick up the tickets after 5pm on the day of the concert. would have like to have picked them up the day before but meh, still glad it's sorted.

Whats the number for ticketmaster so i can phone them and check ask about the dispatch date i'm auctally getting really stressed lol

Back