What TM told me on the phone today

cool alot of ppl have the same probincluding me i wouldnt worry

Well tomorrow maybe the day that people who have opening night tickets, their accounts may change to tickets dispatched! Fingers crossed!

Lets hope!!!
I'm going on july 16th, so we could be getting tix soon maybe?

Ticketmaster have said they hope to start sending out tix from around the 16th, but when your account says dispatched, give it about a week because ticketmaster means your tickets have been printed... not necessarily sent out in the post.

the email i got said the 19th for tickets starting to be sent out from

Some people have been told on or around the 16th, but ticketmaster not being the most reliable of companies, this should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Some people have been told on or around the 16th, but ticketmaster not being the most reliable of companies, this should be taken with a pinch of salt.

today is 16th so I wonder if they will be sending the tickets out today? :scratch:

I'm going on the 13th of July.

I'm on holliday from june 26th and going directly to London, Do you guys think I will recieve the tickets before june 26th ??

OK, so I'm from Australia and I rang TM yesterday. It's now less than a week til i leave for Europe, where I'm staying until the concerts. They told me tickets still haven't been printed, so I asked if I could just pick up a duplicate copy of them when I arrive in London. He said only the cardholder can, which is my mum (I didn't have a credit/debit card at the time), and she's not going over Europe... SoOOo what we have to do is get my mum to ring them up, get refunded for the tickets, then they have to transfer the order onto my card and I have to pay for it on my card (which I only got a few weeks ago). Far out, it's so much of a hassle and so time consuming.

He said that I should just get my mum to send the tix over to me in Europe when they arrive, but they might not even arrive til days before, therefore they may not be able to get to me in time, so I'd really be in a pickle if the order was still in her name. Arrgghh!!!

TM, you are sooooooooo inconvenient!!!!!

I'm on holliday from june 26th and going directly to London, Do you guys think I will recieve the tickets before june 26th ??

hope so, but I wouldn't count on it. Make sure the order is in your name (you are the cardholder), then you can pick them up in London up to 3 days before. If not, ring Ticketmaster and organise to transfer the order into into your name and onto your card, which is gonna be a pain in the ass.

OK, so I'm from Australia and I rang TM yesterday. It's now less than a week til i leave for Europe, where I'm staying until the concerts. They told me tickets still haven't been printed, so I asked if I could just pick up a duplicate copy of them when I arrive in London. He said only the cardholder can, which is my mum (I didn't have a credit/debit card at the time), and she's not going over Europe... SoOOo what we have to do is get my mum to ring them up, get refunded for the tickets, then they have to transfer the order onto my card and I have to pay for it on my card (which I only got a few weeks ago). Far out, it's so much of a hassle and so time consuming.

He said that I should just get my mum to send the tix over to me in Europe when they arrive, but they might not even arrive til days before, therefore they may not be able to get to me in time, so I'd really be in a pickle if the order was still in her name. Arrgghh!!!

TM, you are sooooooooo inconvenient!!!!!

Wow I can't believe they're actually making you do that! I hope you get it sorted soon...

What a pain...they should just send the tickets out earlier! What's the friggin worst that could happen?! So annoying.

what a bunch of idiots

only if u are lucky imo u need to be in the first batch to be sent out. hopefully they will use some common sense and send overseas ticks out first. but this is TM we are talking about

Do you have a credit/debt card now? Would TM be able to change the details on the tickets to match your credit/debt card?

I think its very unfair what TM are doing!

oh yeah and especially for the ones who bought tickets from other people - because that people have to dispatch them to the buyers also. will take another 2-3 days

The ever reliable Ticketmaster. They are the biggest in ticketing business, you'd think they would be more organized wouldn't you? As my dad would say, they couldn't organize a p**s up in a brewery!

Do you have a credit/debt card now? Would TM be able to change the details on the tickets to match your credit/debt card?

I think its very unfair what TM are doing!

Yeah I just got one a few weeks ago (thank god), but because it's a different institution to my mum's, it could be a matter of days before it's sorted out. It's all do-able, but it's bloody annoying and Ticketmaster are acting VERY unprofessional. I mean, imagine if I didn't have a debit card... I'd really be effed.

The way the guy explained it to me was that I'd have to get my mum to call up, give her details and get the money refunded to her card. She'd then have to transfer that amount to my card (which is a debit card so i NEED the money on it already), then I'd pay for it. Because I work nights, it's really hard because that's when it's daytime in the UK lol. I'll just be happy when it's done. Ringing them later tonight :p

do you think this could result in a lot of empty seats? a fair few people would have to miss out because of Ticketmaster's stuff-ups!

It should be tommorow tickets start getting sent out according to the phone call that was made

I really need our tickets before july 8...
the guy that has my tickets will leave for london on the 8th and i really want them before he leaves.arghh....

below is from the email i got re the chenged shows. looks like its after 19th june so they arent for defo being sent out tom. it says after.

If you cannot attend the revised date please contact us no later than the 19th June 2009 to obtain a full refund at Michaeljackson@Ticketmaster.co.uk or via the Michael Jackson Customer Support line on 0844 277 9982.
Please note due to the timeline involved in rescheduling this show your tickets will now be dispatched after the 19th of June.

Yeah I just got one a few weeks ago (thank god), but because it's a different institution to my mum's, it could be a matter of days before it's sorted out. It's all do-able, but it's bloody annoying and Ticketmaster are acting VERY unprofessional. I mean, imagine if I didn't have a debit card... I'd really be effed.

The way the guy explained it to me was that I'd have to get my mum to call up, give her details and get the money refunded to her card. She'd then have to transfer that amount to my card (which is a debit card so i NEED the money on it already), then I'd pay for it. Because I work nights, it's really hard because that's when it's daytime in the UK lol. I'll just be happy when it's done. Ringing them later tonight :p
I could have sworn I read that you could take a letter of authorisation with you when you pick the tickets up to save all that aggrevation.

Back