What TM told me on the phone today

Eek!!! :D It's getting so close!!! Soon some of us will have an actual ticket in our hands to see MJ!!! :angel: :dropdead:

Wonder if they will start to send them out next week? Who will be the first to post that their tm account says tickets sent? Who will be the first to post a pic of the ticket? :)

So if the tickets for the 13th of July show get posted out on June 16th then we should have them by the end of the month? cause my ticket was purchased on Ticketmaster so i should be expecting it before July then

in the email i got from TM it said they were being despatched from the 19th june and everyone should have them by 7-10 days b4 the concert. when u get them depends on what delievery batch u are in i guess

Last edited:
Oh my god!!!

I wonder if the tickets are nice :) Lol, like if there is a nice picture on there or something :) I'm going to treasure and frame it :lol:

What im worried about is, if the tickets get here only after i leave to london, what do i do?
will they let me retrieve my tix there at the O2 or at TM box office?

didu buy them with your credit card? if so u can pick them up at the venue. if not u need to tell T.M when u are leaving so they make sure u will get them b4 u leave

Oh my god!!!

I wonder if the tickets are nice :) Lol, like if there is a nice picture on there or something :) I'm going to treasure and frame it :lol:

That would be nice! Make a display or something.

I have just e-mailed the o2 asking if they have any idea if the tickets are going to be picture tickets. Surely they must know by now?

I have just received an email off the o2 & we are getting pic tix!!!!! They did say they they couldn't give an exact date for the the start of sending them out though.I guess the date given was for ticketmaster & not the o2 themselves sending tix out.I will post the email I got when I get home this evening as I don't have cut & paste on my iphone.

I have just received an email off the o2 & we are getting pic tix!!!!! They did say they they couldn't give an exact date for the the start of sending them out though.I guess the date given was for ticketmaster & not the o2 themselves sending tix out.I will post the email I got when I get home this evening as I don't have cut & paste on my iphone.

Whats a pic ticket? x

I guess the date given was for ticketmaster & not the o2 themselves sending tix out.
the 02 doesnt send out ticks does it? i thought it was all done through ticketmaster

They must do for the people who were at the box office on the day as they weren't actually tickets.I have had concert tix sent from other Venues rather than tm before.

The email also said they were waiting for permission to send them out.

Ok. Here is the e-mail i got this morning Forgive me for blanking out my last name & e-mail, i'm a bit paranoid like that!

Subject: RE: Michael Jackson tickets
Date: 12 June 2009 11:12:58 BST
To: aprilshack@*****

Dear April

Thank you for your email.

We can not confirm the date for when these tickets are to be sent out,
as we are still waiting for approval for this from the promoter.
With regards to ticket type, they will indeed be on the souvenir stock
and not the plain normal ones.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Richard

Customer Services

The O2

Peninsula Square

London, SE10 0DX

www.theo2.co.uk

T: +44 (0) 20 8463 2000

VENUE OF THE YEAR - Music Week | Pollstar | International Live Music
Conference (ILMC) | Event Services Association | Total Production
Industry (TPI) MUSIC AND BRAND PARTNERSHIP OF THE YEAR - Music Week
INNOVATION OF THE YEAR - Property Week THE MOST SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION
TO LONDON - Variety Club GRAND AWARD - Association of Luxury Seating
Directors

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 12 June 2009 07:55
To: Customer Services The O2
Subject: Michael Jackson tickets

Hi.

I have heard on the grapevine that tickets for Michael Jackson are
aiming to start sending out around the 19th June. Is this correct or
is there another date in mind? Also can you yet tell us if the
tickets are going to be picture tickets rather than the boring plain
ones we are normally sent? Thanks for your help.

April *******

So there you go. My guess is that the tickets will look like the picture that has already been used on the This is it posters. If i thought on i would of asked if they had a date for the online store opening...

Not 100% true I ordered tickets for the King of Leon in November last year and got them a week and half later and the concert is this month on the 23rd

It must just depend when ticketmaster get the nod from the promoters to send the tickets out. I'm seeing green day in October & got my tickets in a week. last year i saw madonna in cardiff & got the tickets four days before the show. To say i was having kittens was an understatement!

It must just depend when ticketmaster get the nod from the promoters to send the tickets out. I'm seeing green day in October & got my tickets in a week. last year i saw madonna in cardiff & got the tickets four days before the show. To say i was having kittens was an understatement!

Yes, too true.
What with AEG resheduling some of the dates its proberly the case they havent been released sooner.
What with the e-mail being posted by someone stating they are too be colectors and not normal tickets

Yes, too true.
What with AEG resheduling some of the dates its proberly the case they havent been released sooner.
What with the e-mail being posted by someone stating they are too be colectors and not normal tickets

I posted that! People are going to be watching their ticketmaster accounts like a hawk for that dispatched message!

When you log in, next to the picture of Michael, is there a white "window" with a small amount of detail in the box? The bottom right in small letters is something like order details. Click on there.

well I currently have Kings of Leon on there as i'm going to see them this month so once the 23rd as gone i'm expecting to see the MJ ticket details but just confused as too when I click on MJ it gives me nothing

well I currently have Kings of Leon on there as i'm going to see them this month so once the 23rd as gone i'm expecting to see the MJ ticket details but just confused as too when I click on MJ it gives me nothing

Were you one of the people affected by the moving of the dates? I would e-mail/phone ticketmaster to sort out your account.

yes opening night moved do I need to contact Tickemaster?
I thought they just sorted themselves out?

I have read elsewhere that people said that they had problems with the new info appearing in their accounts so they contacted them & it was sorted. I wouldn't worry, just contact them so you can keep track of the changes in your account.

When your account does change to saying tickets sent, that is code in their wibbly wobbly world for tickets printed & waiting to be sent out, not actually posted (from the horses mouth from someone at TM) so give it about a week or so before the tix actually arrive through your letterbox. Thought i'd tell you to avoid any future panic! Since i assume no one paid for reg post, they will come normal post, so if they do go awol you can contact them to get duplicates to pick up at the box office the day of the show.

click on order history u should see the ticket there. its not on alot of my ticket sections

Back