Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some food for thought here: what are the chances of the disc leaking a few days before the 18th? If I'm not wrong, some markets shall receive copies earlier.
(Back in 2012, Bad 25 was released Sept 14 in Germany iirc, 4 days ahead of the rest of the world)
I still remember listen to those really low quality French Radio broadcasts of Price Of Fame and Al Capone. Such an exciting time

The projects failed because they stink.

Bad 25 was a VHS tape with an awful remaster job.

Immortal was a good show but the remix album was never going to interest many people anyway.

Off the Wall 2016 was beyond garbage and probably could be considered offensive.

T40 got tons of flack because in their continued arrogance thought they knew better than the classic album and classic look and it needing updating for a modern audience.

They make their own bed and have to lie in it.
You’re right. That’s exactly the point I’m making. @Hulkamaniac is blaming us for “supporting mediocrity” (or whatever) when it’s been well established fans won’t buy a product if we don’t like it.

Immortal was a good show but the remix album was never going to interest many people anyway.
Allow me, but Immortal is the only remix album which is true to MJ's vision of his work. Nothing there is a stupid trance remix or "contemporization" which drifts too far away.
I agree with you on every single topic you mentioned, but Immortal is really interesting and underrated. It feels fresh and keeps it respectful to the man's work.

Can't Get Outta The Rain, hopefully won't be announced until the last week. If they're smart they'll give us a completely unheard of song this week, like Rolling the Dice.

Allow me, but Immortal is the only remix album which is true to MJ's vision of his work. Nothing there is a stupid trance remix or "contemporization" which drifts too far away.
I agree with you on every single topic you mentioned, but Immortal is really interesting and underrated. It feels fresh and keeps it respectful to the man's work.
Yeah, some of those mashups were very catchy. It certainly all worked in the context of the show.

My God some of you call yourselves fans of Michael I wonder if you would actually be happy or satisfied is Michael was putting some of these projects out?
I agree on some things but some people are never happy with anything. Ha! If your one of those that are saying this is all old stuff then you should not of stolen Michael's music.

The estate drops the ball once again. Perfect opportunity to build hype for the 40th anniversary by at least putting out the most popular Music Video of all time in 4K or hell at this point even 1080! However, they just leave us with a barley 480p version even though they’re sitting on a remastered HD version they put out years ago in theaters. I baffles me that the biggest and most popular artist/celebrity of all time has such a careless and shitty estate. Branca needs to step down, hand over the reigns to 3T at this point.

My God some of you call yourselves fans of Michael I wonder if you would actually be happy or satisfied is Michael was putting some of these projects out?
I agree on some things but some people are never happy with anything. Ha! If your one of those that are saying this is all old stuff then you should not of stolen Michael's music.
Sure, everyone who doesn’t like this release has stolen MJ's vault. What a joke. Being a fan doesn’t mean to blindly accept everything without complaining. We are customers.

Michael would still be here, he would have fired Branca and all those sharks a long time ago and quit $ony

Branca needs to step down, hand over the reigns to 3T at this point.
The only family members I want touching the estate are Prince, Paris, and Bigi. The 3T guys are second, but keep the brothers and sisters miles away. I’d like to see Buxer, Michael Prince, or Matt Forger take over otherwise.

The estate drops the ball once again. Perfect opportunity to build hype for the 40th anniversary by at least putting out the most popular Music Video of all time in 4K or hell at this point even 1080! However, they just leave us with a barley 480p version even though they’re sitting on a remastered HD version they put out years ago in theaters. I baffles me that the biggest and most popular artist/celebrity of all time has such a careless and shitty estate. Branca needs to step down, hand over the reigns to 3T at this point.
It's shameful if you don't give us anything, please post all short films and ghosts full hd on Youtube

Michael would still be here, he would have fired Branca and all those sharks a long time ago and quit $ony
Michael didn't leave Sony after the Invincible promotion and he still did releases with them after that. So no he wouldn't have left Sony.

I really don't understand why some fans seem to always need to have an enemy. Sony this, estate that. I'm not picking on you but if someone hates everything the estate does, then maybe they should just stop being an MJ fan.

Didn't mkgeine told that 4k short films will be announced and released in this month?
Lets wait and see what happens within November.

If this is Thriller 4K it is the most idiotic timing I have ever heard of... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I will of course like to see the video in 4K very much, but I can not fathom that a marketing company can make so stupid timing.

If this is Thriller 4K it is the most idiotic timing I have ever heard of... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I will of course like to see the video in 4K very much, but I can not fathom that a marketing company can make so stupid timing.
Apparently it's 2 fan events and the documentary

5 4K short films are supposed to launch Nov 18th separately

Where do the info about 5 4K videos come from??

I hope we get the release date and a trailer today.

Can't Get Outta The Rain, hopefully won't be announced until the last week. If they're smart they'll give us a completely unheard of song this week, like Rolling the Dice.
If anything, CGOTR should be announced this week. Save the unreleased song for the final week. Lets end on a high instead of a bummer.

It'd be great to hear the Thriller era version of Don't Be Messin' Round.

It'd be interesting to hear how it progressed into the Bad era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back