What would be the most successful project they could release now?

^^ all performances from 1999-2002 should be included in a Invincible celebration also including studio footage, behind the scenes of YRMW/One More Chance and unreleased/early recording's etc./etc.

Studio footage of 2000 watts :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Plus, for the "most successful project", Bad Tour in Theaters features BluRay Release for sure but they've to do a huge promotion if we want to catch the most of people that we can. (who're not fan)
Concerning HBO I don't think it would be successful except for real fans but still, we want it.
For me, in therms of general public, an album will be the most successful and certainly Bad in theaters.

^^ all producers Michael worked with from 2004-2009 should come together, work on the song's they have to hand.. rough cuts/melody ideas, take his home demos & early demo tapes also... create a story, a symphony of his final work.. title: 'Eternal Light' include a quote of some of his unknown but powerful words from his final years... this could be a really successful project, if done right.. his final productions need to be heard, polished but not wrecked

Why would they put together an entire album based solely on one era and effectively rid the vault of songs? There's a reason the last two albums have mixed songs from 1980 with songs from 2008 - the estate doesn't want to risk emptying out too much of one era at once.

This is especially obvious for the final four years of Michael's life, which we've already established doesn't have nearly as much usable material as we would like.

They should make a DVD live-box, which contains one concert from each Tour he was involved with. Then they could include extramaterial with some rehearsals. That would be awesome.

They should make a DVD live-box, which contains one concert from each Tour he was involved with. Then they could include extramaterial with some rehearsals. That would be awesome.

They don't want to release only one concert in BluRay so.. 3 concerts + Extra-material etc

I've been watching clips from Madison Square Garden 1988, and I really hope film reels for this concert exists. For this show Michael's dancing seems to be more spontaneous than what it usually is on the BAD Tour. And every song is sung live (Except the first half of Man In The Mirror).

They should re-release some singles like they did with Thriller 25 and Bad 25. For Dangerous 25 it should be Will You Be There and/or Remember The Time and for HIStory 25, if that is going to happen, Scream, TDCAU and/or Earth Song.
I'm not sure if many people, the fans not included, will react positive with new dvd material. Of course, I would be appreciated. But I'm not sure if it would be successful as they hope you guys will be. Although I really hope that they can find footages of the HBO special!!

I've been watching clips from Madison Square Garden 1988, and I really hope film reels for this concert exists. For this show Michael's dancing seems to be more spontaneous than what it usually is on the BAD Tour. And every song is sung live (Except the first half of Man In The Mirror).

If any of them were, then it will probably be the March 5th show.. we've seen some HQ & HD clips already.. don't really know if anything more exists though.. i'd be happy with any show if i'm honest

I'd LOVE the One Night Only reharsals to see the light but according to that DS article, Michael was the one who have the tapes and he could've lose them. I hope the Estate could find them.

I think a movie about Michael and his travels around the world. Humanitarian accomplishments. All the children's hospital visits. Going into war torn Sariavo and different countries and such. The Berlin Wall comes to mind also. He did so much. More than us hardcore fans even know. He recorded everything remember everything.

i really think it's time to release his concerts in hd/Blu Ray/theatre. This is long overdue and personally I think they should release these over anything else first..

The estate will surely lose money if they put any tour into theaters. A definite waste of time.

Except for This Is It.

This Is It was released four months after Michael's passing at a time when anything with his name on it rocketed up the charts. That was a whole six years ago - Michael doesn't have that sort of mainstream appeal anymore.

Not to mention that concert films in general rarely do well.

I would have seen This is It even if it wasn't close to his death.

And if an MJ concert came out on the big screen I'd definitely go see it, just to see it on a big screen, which is a much different experience lol

You know what would be cool? I had went to something in a local theater where they showed old movies for a charitable cause. It would be a perfect campaign for an MJ concert - to be shown in theaters and a portion of the profits go to charity? That would definitely give incentive for MJ fans to go, even if they've seen the concerts before.

Michael doesn't have that sort of mainstream appeal anymore.

I'd disagree actually - the buzz around Xscape 5 years after his death seemed show he can still have mainstream appeal if marketed as such. LNFSG I think is still known as one of the hottest hits of last year.

I disagree too bc of how great the album did. It was was one of the best sellers of the year and that was totally because of Michael's name.
The numbers weren't anywhere near Michael's old numbers but in today's world it did phenomenally. And that's with precious little promotion too.

And I'd run, not walk, to see BAD tour in a theatre. Triumph too.

I know that Bad Tour in theatres only has a niche audience, but UNF I'd be right there the whole time. Yes yes yes!

I know that Bad Tour in theatres only has a niche audience, but UNF I'd be right there the whole time. Yes yes yes!

I think Bad Tour could do well in theaters. If the quality would be like in the Man in the Mirror part in Moonwalker Blu-Ray they could make awesome trailers to advertise it. That way it would be amazing. Of course they shouldn't release any jumbotron concerts in theaters.

I think Bad Tour could do well in theaters. If the quality would be like in the Man in the Mirror part in Moonwalker Blu-Ray they could make awesome trailers to advertise it. That way it would be amazing. Of course they shouldn't release any jumbotron concerts in theaters.

They will release what they want ! SO, the least expensive project for them. Forgot the Bluray, the boxset w/ rehearsals, studio footages.

They will release what they want ! SO, the least expensive project for them. Forgot the Bluray, the boxset w/ rehearsals, studio footages.
I didn't demand them to release anything in my post. I just said what I think. Bad Tour Blu-Ray is very likely if they have the footage. I hope they release other jumbotron concerts too on DVD like Wembley. Just not in cinemas.

Something on Blu-Ray please.

Thriller/Ghost

more BAD concerts - different set-lists.

More Dangerous concerts - different set-lists

Victory concerts

Triumph concerts

- AND lots of extra material this time!! - And lots of rehearsal footage please !!

This is just me dreaming of course.... :)

AND

I am not against HIStory tour Blu-Ray releases...

BUT give us some concerts we have never seen before. - If the Birthday concert from Copenhagen (a concert I attended my self!!! :) ) is available in decent quality - same or better as Wembley concert - please release it as a low profile fan release!!!

A HIStory fan edition Blu-Ray set with different concerts (different set-lists) and LOT's of extra material would be nice. - AND hopefully a full rehearsal concert like the DWT rehearsals. - I would love to see and hear MJ perform the HIStory set-list live!

I imagine he sang live during rehearsals (He did on DWT rehearsals...) and I would love to hear/see Scream, YANA, SiM, History - and all the rest of the songs really... sung LIVE !!!

So please estate release a LOT of rehearsal footage !!!

Back