What would you do if...............

I'd be sad and rampage around the house hoping nobody else opened my presents for me!

WWYDI you woke up and you found out you were actually an elf?

I would be here typing all day but there would certainly be a lot to change.

WWYDI you were asked to be president?

do the job to the best of my ability and take
care of the taxpayers and all the troubles
they are having instead of worrying about
the big wigs and corporation cats who
are always on the take and thinking of
themselves. End war if I could

Try to find the rightful owner

What would you do if someone kept coming by your office and it's now gotten to the point of annoyance :mello:

I just might enjoy that as long as I had all the necessities that I needed :lol:

What would you do if you kept having the same exact dream night after night?

Probably be scared because I've seen the movie Phenomenon and the reason he was able to do that

What would you do if you woke up with 10 fingers on each hand?

Hold it :)

What would you do if you planted a garden and everything mutated into humongous veggies that took over your backyard?

:bugeyed Call the marine center to come get it.....yikes sharks scare me!

What would you do if a giant bird flew down, picked your car up as you were driving and flew off with you

Never heard of one :rofl: I just googled it though :lol: erm, I would backflip into a star shape whilst riding a horse through a safari park.... :p

What would you do if you woke up and you were laying in your bed, but on the moon?

Be very proud of myself that I had a gift to create something like that

What would you do if you woke up one morning and your toilet bowl was filled with swimming fish?

Oh thats something that I am used to with my lot :lol:

what would you do if you woke in the morning and found you were in a cage in London zoo with people staring at you? :lol:

Back