Whatever Happens (Video) - mjtunes (Fan Made)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Whatever Happens (New Video?) - mjtunes

I can't believe no one knows anything about this video. lol! At first I got really excited because I thought it would be an official video. But now I tend to think it's fan made and I am disappointed..................... :(

Why didn't MJTunes give at least a tiny hint! Waiting is hard!!!

Of course, I'd like to see something official, but if it's fan made it still can be good! This is a fan made video and it's very good IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNR8p23vLc

yeah, I know! I just think it would be so amazing to have an official video so that they'd show it on music channels and general public would get to listen to this song. It's such a great song, but no one knows about it.

If it was not fan video information would come from Sony most likely, rather than MJTunes.

I can't believe no one knows anything about this video. lol! At first I got really excited because I thought it would be an official video. But now I tend to think it's fan made and I am disappointed..................... :(

Why didn't MJTunes give at least a tiny hint! Waiting is hard!!!

If it was not fan video information would come from Sony most likely, rather than MJTunes.

I agree that the chances for this being an official video is really slim.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Santana only played on the song - he didn't write it. Therefore any official release of any sort would need approval of Sony or the estate. If they did approve it then the news will be coming from Sony, Estate or even from Santana.

Plus with a new album and songs coming out in November I do not think that they would release an old song as a video in August. That would be confusing for many people (who aren't MJ fans).

Plus with a new album and songs coming out in November I do not think that they would release an old song as a video in August. That would be confusing for many people (who aren't MJ fans).
That's a good point. Especially since "Whatever Happens" isn't one of Michael's popular songs.

It would have been a popular song if Sony had done their freaking job the 1st time around

But....... is not mj going to be in it?

Why did it take Michael's death for 'Whatever Happens' get's the attention it deserved from Sony? They should have made it a single/video when Michael was still here promoting the album. He was so upset about Sony not supporting the album :(

Why did it take Michael's death for 'Whatever Happens' get's the attention it deserved from Sony?

We do not know that whether this is a Sony release or not. It could be a fan video.

It's not an official video, Sony has nothing to do with this...

I got a mail from KOTDF forum about this and it said a new Whatever Happens music video will be RELEASED 29th. I was hyped, but now reading that it's not official and wont be released, well..

Yeah, I got the same email as well. They said more info was on their forum but I can't remember my password lol.

So it wont be released?? ...well that sucks

veryhappy.gif
"WHATEVER HAPPENS"

NEEDS TO JUST EXPLODE ALL OVER THIS PLANET!!!!!!!
veryhappy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]iRF_hxbs2Tw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I have imagined that song as a western-video from a moment I heard it as so many of you.
That is so interesting. I wanted Michael to make so many videos for so many songs....

I'm surprised MJ never did a wild west video, would have been amazing.

He intended Smooth Criminal to be a wild west video, but as we all know he didn't do that.

Smooth criminal first orig idea was for a western... The closest thing to a western MJ ever did was Say Say Say.. Which wasnt really but..... lol!

And... Why MJTunes themself don't give more information about this video ?

Back