Whatever Happens (Video) - mjtunes (Fan Made)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Whatever Happens (New Video?) - mjtunes

Guys, sorry , maybe I'm stupid and I can't make screenshots but stop the vid at 0.44-0.46 and look at these cowboys coming. It seems to me the last cowboy to the right resembles Michael too much, at least his figure does. What if Michael finished this vid before his death?

Guys, sorry , maybe I'm stupid and I can't make screenshots but stop the vid at 0.44-0.46 and look at these cowboys coming. It seems to me the last cowboy to the right resembles Michael too much, at least his figure does. What if Michael finished this vid before his death?

Why would he make a video for an old song?

Why would he make a video for an old song?

It all depends on what's going on in your mind when you take "before his death" into consideration.

The song was released before his death and if he made a video for it back in the early 2000's, it would be "before his death", so... Not exactly saying he made it in 2009, though I see your point and also have no reason to believe he would finish (as in approve editing, etc for release) a video for a 2001 song *just* before his death. Who knows, though? Right?

But I don't think it looks like MJ. Not sure about it, but I even think I saw a mustache!

2vm7knq.jpg

MjTunes Presents: Michael Jackson FOREVER!
Attention - The beginning of the RADIO show:

http://www.mjtunes.com/modules/smartmedia/clip.php?categoryid=6&folderid=33&clipid=635

2PM - London Time (GMT)
3PM - Paris (GMT+1)
9AM - New York (GMT-5)

3:00 - 5:00PM (GMT+1).....Live Special
5:00 - 5:15 (GMT+1)..........Documentary Special (Part I)
5:15 - 5:25 (GMT+1)..........MSG The Jacksons
5:25 - 5:45 (GMT+1)..........Documentary Special (Part II)
5:45 - 6:15 (GMT+1)..........Latest Covers
6:15 - 6:50 (GMT+1)..........Mike In The Mix Special
6:50 - 7:40 (GMT+1)..........Documentary Special (Part III)
7:40 - 8:20 (GMT+1)..........The Quiz Of Pop (Contest available only to registered members.)
8:20 - 11:40 (GMT+1)........Documentary Special (Part IV)
11:40 - 1:00AM (GMT+1)...Rarities Special
1:00 - 2:15 (GMT+1)..........Documentary Special (Part V)
2:15 - 2:50 (GMT+1)..........Latest Covers (II)
2:50 - 3:30 (GMT+1)..........Mike In The Mix Special (II)

Last edited:

The video is no longer available in my country. Wow, that was quick...
*edit* could anyone re-upload it, plz? I'd like to watch it.

Last edited:

Fan made, but cool, thats the point - fans are doing something for fans and on behalf of Michael....

Why would they anounce it like it was an official video ? i dont like that at all!
I think the video is good but its a bit misleading...

I like it veru much.

Don't know if the live MJ and Santanos footage fit in really, but it was great.

That song really deserved a video.

I loved it, good job!

Last edited:

I liked the part where you can see the shadows of santana and MJ on the roof
the Mj shadow was from rock my world. for the rest the video is just a fanmade thingy...

Compared to other fan made video's, this one is the best one I have ever seen. Very well put together, and I love the theme to it. The person that made this, did a fantastic job.

I especially paid very close attention and noticed on some spots when it showed Santana how his guitar playing matched the music. Don't know if that was planned, or a bit of luck, but very nicely done.

I think MJ would have loved this.

Why would they anounce it like it was an official video ? i dont like that at all!
I think the video is good but its a bit misleading...

Well honestly, it was never marketed as being official, just stirred speculation and people assumed. For a fanmade video, this is incredible, I loved the silouettes (sp). And the scenes from "Come Together" fits in some parts of the song, which is why I think both clips from that and "Dirty Diana" were included. I applaud whoever is responsible for this, shows that MJ fans can do some big things for Michael, once we choose to. :clapping:

I thought it was great! Better than anything I could do! :D

Agh, I can't see it either... blocked by Sony!

nope
blocked by GEMA
What's GEMA? I get "This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country."

I didn't like it :no:
The western part was very well done. It would have been nice if they stuck to the theme. The footage they showed for MJ from BOW was not a good choice to me. It actually kind of angered me.
JMHO.

What's GEMA? I get "This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country."
GEMA is a german company which works for artists/bands/musicians and their labels to make sure none of their music is played illegally. They signed a contract with youtube in 2007 and received a very little amount of money for every click on a youtube video which contains copyrighted music (f.e. from MJ). The contract had to be renewed in 2009, but GEMA wanted more money from youtube per click (some sources say about one eurocent per click) which is far to expensive for youtube and it didn't come to a new contract. Since then youtube is forced to block every video for germany which includes music that is "protected" by GEMA. Sony/Universal/Motown/etc... can't do shit against that and it's not their fault or youtubes when some video is not available in germany.

there is a simple, but slow solution for this, though.
go on: vtunnel.com and paste the youtube link right into the input field and click on begin browsing. This way noone knows, that you are actually from germany and you can watch the video...

wow. how ironic. the album that some consider to be a cast out in the MJ catalogue, is the album that a song is borrowed from for the beginning of a 2010 MJ project.

ok with me. it's always been my fav album. any excuse to hear a cut from it, is a good excuse, to me. i see Santana participated in it, so it must be official on some level.

^ Wow, thanks for that info and the link! :) I didn't know the whole story behind that. There's also hidemyass.com (way slow as well) and filsh.net (which works or not works, depending on the moment, lol).

Fan made, but cool, thats the point - fans are doing something for fans and on behalf of Michael....

Exactly. It is so nice to see fans doing such great work for Michael and his fans. I enjoyed it very much. It takes talent to pull this off. Very cool. Nice job!:clapping:

Back