Whatever Happens (Video) - mjtunes (Fan Made)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Whatever Happens (New Video?) - mjtunes

I was finally able to watch it. I liked it. Good job.

Agh, I can't see it either... blocked by Sony!
Just an idea which has worked for me in the past: try changing your IP address by using a different proxy server, in your case a non-German one.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I didn't like it, they shouldn't have used any old footage of Michael and Santana in it, I think it ruined it. Also I'm not 100% on how the story relates to the song, might have to watch it again. Its a shame as the way it was shot looks really good.

this was an extremely good fan made video. It has all the elements needed to be good, new footage to tell the story of the song, along with some classic footage of santana and Michael together, its very well done and will bring new awareness to the song online to people who may not have heard it before. Well done Mjtunes, this makes me think of the work we did together with miXscapes remixes using songs like Morphine, awesome work, favourited! would love a download copy too :p

Everytime I click on it, it says the video has been removed by its user.... darn it....:no:
it's gotta be because of Sony.
someone sent me the link yesterday and it had a "Copywright by Sony" and I was like... what?? This is fan made...but then I realized Sony can claim that. The song, the rights, etc., etc, etc.
They've done so before and as we read this post too, not only with MJ, but with many, many other songs.

^That's the link that Dangerous Incorporated gave us (which is not his fault!), but the link CherubiumIII posted on page 8 still works (I don't think it works if you live in Germany, though)

Last edited:
REMOVED BY ITS USER

of course it has to be Sony...

yes, but again, that is nothing personal against Michael...it's against all of us not feeding there endless pockets every second of our lives :D

I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]2c84Eo0PU3w&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!!!!!!!
Thanks, that seems to be the only video I'm able to watch.

It's very well done video, altough I would've maybe left the old clips from BOW and CT out. I liked the silouettes on the roofs and like someone already said Santana's playing went very well with the music at some points.

Back