Whatever Happens (Video) - mjtunes (Fan Made)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Whatever Happens (New Video?) - mjtunes

Yea I just saw that video today, and I was also wondering if that was true or not... It looks professionnal, but I guess we would have heard way before from Sony about this... and.. what's an MJ video without MJ in it...

I hope it's not a fan video... It looks professional... It would be so nice to get an official video for this song, the video that would be broadcast on music channels for all to see...

I'm surprised that the concept of the video has never occured to me before - for me, it's always been just a song for lovers and very romantic. Can't wait to see where this goes!

I actually always pictures a story like the one in the video.. but not cowboys and indians.. ... I actually pictured people from South America working hard, trying to survive...
I hope to see an entire video of it, even if not official, because the quality looks good.

Interesting. Can't wait to see where this is heading.

BTW I just want to clarify that Im not suggesting this is real or done by Santana or has any association with MJs Estate. THIS IS RUMOUR!

I know nothing about this video.

I saw it sort of the same way, with illegal immigrants from Mexico living in the southwest. Maybe the narrator or whatever lost his wife on their way in and now he's stuck in the U.S. trying to survive.

Really? I never thought so many of you woul have that feeling.

yes, for me it's more "latin" than "far west"

lol... I always thought this was about the life of latin immigrants at the USA and their struggles to survive and remain together.

but LOL!!! that must be me being Latin American :toofunny:

I love this song.

the best song on invincible imo . . . for me it's one of the top 10-15 MJ songs period. it was a shame that it never got promoted.

2bad this couldn't have been done 8 or 9 years ago when Invincible was getting going. This song is one of the better tracks from the album and would have been HUGE as a single/video

would be great if this was official and not just a fan video.

That song has one of the greatest arrangements Michael has had in his songs so far..

I always loved this song!! Can't wait to see it if something's being released on Aug 29th!!

I could always picture this video being set to any culture with Indians - The Wild West- small village town.. dust whistling in the wind. Carlos Santana has that kind of mystery that he is known for. I agree with those who say - This should have been done back when Invinicble was out and Michael with Carlos mysteriously appearing in the short film.
:)

---------- + ^ Plus v +------------​

I'm surprised that the concept of the video has never occured to me before - for me, it's always been just a song for lovers and very romantic. Can't wait to see where this goes!

:yes: :agree:

BTW I just want to clarify that Im not suggesting this is real or done by Santana or has any association with MJs Estate. THIS IS RUMOUR!

I know nothing about this video.

I for one never thought that it was offcial either,if you read the thread title you can see that. Just making comments on what I wished would have been or could be. :)

It looks like it is fan made, but I hope they can pull it off w/o the estate stopping it. The song is an absolute classic and deserves more recognition. Just an amazing gem!

PCR;2924269 yes said:
Well the song does sound sexy and the songline are "whatever happens..dont let go of my hand". He 's pretty much saying whateva we do, whatever goes on- im here for u

Cool! can't wait to see the rest.

Yea I just saw that video today, and I was also wondering if that was true or not... It looks professionnal, but I guess we would have heard way before from Sony about this... and.. what's an MJ video without MJ in it...

The "Cry" video lol

20816448.jpg

http://mjtunes.com/whateverhappens/

Apparently Carlos Santana is planning something for August 29th. Is this true or is it a fan video?:

Wow......:mello:

This could either be awesome or a real letdown! Will have to wait and see, it didn't look fanmade and the way it was shot could actually be a music video. without MJ, sadly.

Cool! can't wait to see the rest.

The "Cry" video lol

Also Man in the Mirror - although there there are a couple of seconds when he is seen with the kids.

I've always thought "Whatever Happens" could have been a smash single. It still could be. Maybe fate will have its way with it.... :)

I was kidding about my above post. I have not idea if it is official.

Imagine Michael wearing cowboy hat and boots, riding a horse, saving a beautiful woman from some evil men. "Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand".... oh man... that would have been an amazing video

Talk about missed opportunity. MJ had a lot of those.

MJ as "Wyatt Earp" or "Doc Holiday"...I could see that. lol

Last edited:
Back