What's better? Yokohama 1987 or Bucharest 1992?

What's better? Yokohama or Bucharest?

• Yokohama, 1987

Votes: 158 46.2%
  • Bucharest, 1992

Votes: 184 53.8%

• Total voters
The Bad tour by a lot! I hadn't seen any of that until it started showing up on youtube around 2006/2007. Honestly, it took a little while to get past the weird backup dancers, but really it was so good it was hard to believe it was real. The live singing combined with the energy of the whole performance - never seen anything like it.

yokohama was MUCH better vocally.

bucharest was MUCH better dancing wise.

If I had to go w/ one, I'd go w/ the yokohama, because I love the singing, but only by a tad; plus he looked a lot more "normal" during the bad tour... IMO

hmm. Never seen Yokohama, but I voted Bucharest, Co's that's the show that cemented, stamped, sealed, permanetly my love for Michael as a youngster. And now I heard the Bucharest crowd on "Behind The Mask" and saw most of the clips from Bucharest in the "Hold My Hand" video. Bucharest is legend.

yokohama was MUCH better vocally.

bucharest was MUCH better dancing wise.

If I had to go w/ one, I'd go w/ the yokohama, because I love the singing, but only by a tad; plus he looked a lot more "normal" during the bad tour... IMO

Whats wrong with his looks in dangerous?

If I must ...I say YOKOHAMA.
Raw vocals, dance, sexiness.:naughty:

Bucharest was also GREAT but the show was more meant for general audience, meaning under 12 too.

I love Bucharest. That said, I voted Yokohama for the raw talent, energy and live singing sans the dazzling sets and special effects.

The Dangerous Tour was more amazing than any other show seen before, and probably better than HIStory Tour.

I havent seen the yokohama bad concer in full yet, so im gonna vote for bucharest 92!

Bucharest by a mile.

Yokohama may be 100% live and his vocals are tons better, but Bucharest is just overall a better show. The set list is better, the dancing is better, the lighting is better, the costumes are better.

The only way in which Yokohama is better is the vocals, and to me...all that I listed above more than makes up for the lack of quality in the vocals, or the lack of live singing.

Yokohama 1987, love the beginning leg of the Bad tour....he was in top form!

I think that Bad is the better concert - cause Michael was in a great shape. He didn´t even needed more than 5 or 6 seconds to change another costume and go back on stage. The first time I´ve seen Bad in Yokohama on DVD, I was like: wft????? How can he be so quickly??? :)

I say Bucharest. DVD version is great but the unedited version is better. Yokohama concert is a great show but I wanna see the second leg concert. Wembey 1988 would be nice.

I like them both however I prefer the Second Leg of both the Bad Tour & Dangerous Tour, When the Bad Tour Second Leg gets and official release it will own

Well Yokohama was best when it came to singing, but Bucharest was the best dancing, he kicked serious ass! Plus it was a bigger and greater show in Bucharest

Yokohama. He's blowing everyone away. So energetic... That's what I call live show.

I'm Romanian so...I'll go with Bucharest :wild: :lol:

Back