What's better? Yokohama 1987 or Bucharest 1992?

What's better? Yokohama or Bucharest?

• Yokohama, 1987

Votes: 158 46.2%
  • Bucharest, 1992

Votes: 184 53.8%

• Total voters

simon89

Proud Member
I started this thread on MJNO, and thought I would revive it on here.

So what do you prefer?

Memia

Proud Member
No doubt whatsoever BAD TOUR owns everything.

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
I prefer the Bad Tour over The Dangerous overall, but in this case I have to say "Bucharest" was the better show. The dancing was better, more creative sets, better lighting, better energy from the crowd-just pretty much everything except for the "Human Nature" performance was better at the "Bucharest" show.

simon89

Proud Member
...pretty much everything except for the "Human Nature" performance was better at the "Bucharest" show.

It's amazing too see how many rate and comment a concert, performance (or whatever) based on the Human Nature performance and in general. But it's also nice, as HN is the first thing I watch on a concert, too see the different moves each time.

I do it myself!

Last edited:

Girlygirl

Proud Member
yokohama!!
girlhappyqh3.gif

GAV001

Proud Member
I love the Bucharest concert, it's just a perfect show. The stage, the costumes, the dance moves, the setlist is all perfect. I watch the Bucharest show alot more than the Yokohama one.

All this talk of Bucharest is making me want to watch the concert now: 'goes to get Bucharest dvd'

Last edited:

lilseanb

Proud Member
Bucharest 92 because of thw whole show...had bucharest been competeing with a Bad tour concert from the 88 leg then the BAd tour would have won hands down!

daphnieas

Proud Member
Yokohama. Better dancing, more live vocals, better setlist, better outfit (anything better than the gold leotard).

The gold leotard was awful, I'll give you that.
I just watched both, Yokohama is def better in the sense that it's a LIVE show, he's actually singing, but performance and energy conerned Bucharest wins for me.

the floacist

Proud Member
I prefer the Bad Tour over The Dangerous overall, but in this case I have to say "Bucharest" was the better show. The dancing was better, more creative sets, better lighting, better energy from the crowd-just pretty much everything except for the "Human Nature" performance was better at the "Bucharest" show.

If I recall, wasn't the girl he picked for 'Shes Out Of My Life' in the Bad tour here not interesting at all? I mean, she seemed excited but it was like, I'm-winning-a-free-prize-at-a-game-show excited. I was like HELLO.:huh: :lol:

This is a tough one, I think I'm going with Yokohama. Bucharest is great too.

michaelsson

Proud Member
Yokohoma is boring compared 2 bucharest/ Bucharest was lighter brighter bangin and the crowd was rockin and the japan crowd was kind jus lookin like omg its mj lol but not really groovin like bucharest