Whats in ur paste ?

s_ddd5c8cefd7cda34891dae712d5892e8.gif

"Bite my shiny metal ass meatbag"

:p

Horror film posters get the chop

Thousands of US adverts for the new horror film Captivity will be pulled following complaints about graphic scenes of kidnapping and murder.

The posters, which appeared on 30 Los Angeles billboards and on over 1,000 New York taxis, went up on 13 March and will be taken down this week.

A spokesperson for production company After Dark said the billboards were a communication error with the printers.

The posters portrayed star Elisha Cuthbert being tortured and killed.

The film's distributor, Lionsgate, made the decision to take down the adverts after receiving a barrage of calls from members of the public who objected to them.

Release date

Lionsgate spokesman Peter Wilkes said the studio did not know about the contents of the adverts and had not approved them.

He said the film's promotional campaign was being handled by After Dark.

"Once aware of the materials and the reaction to them, we immediately asked After Dark to remove the billboards, to which they immediately and co-operatively responded," he explained.

The film, from British director Roland Joffe, is due to be released in the US and the UK on 18 May.

Joffe is best known for 1980s films The Killing Fields and The Mission.

Cuthbert made her name in popular television series 24 as the daughter of agent Jack Bauer, played by Kiefer Sutherland.

She also appeared in Richard Curtis's ensemble film Love Actually and teen film The Girl Next Door.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/ente...ent/6478567.stm

Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
If I wanted to hear from an asshole I'd fart

:ermm: riiight :lol:

:ermm: :lol:

Aww, poor Chris didn't last long L.J :lol:

I have nothing in my paste :p

:ermm: :lol:

Aww, poor Chris didn't last long L.J :lol:

I have nothing in my paste :p[/b]

:lol:

I was worried that if I showed him around too much people might try to steal him from me :p

So I've put him somewhere else ^_^

:lol:

Elijah Wood 'takes producer role'

The Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood is to make his first foray into movie production, according to reports.

Wood, who played Frodo in the fantasy trilogy, will work on an adaptation of 1953 noir novel Black Wings Has My Angel, the Hollywood Reporter said.

Elliott Chaze's book tells the story of an ex-convict who stages an armed robbery with the help of a call-girl.

Wood, who will not act in the film, said he was excited about bringing "a lost classic" back to life.

Telling the Hollywood Reporter why he decided try producing, he said: "It's the material.

"I've always been intrigued by noir novels and noir films. I love that style.

"And to unearth something from that era that hasn't been made into a film or is not a remake is really exciting. It's a lost classic."

He will next be seen on screen in the drama Day Zero, which is set to have its world premiere this month at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York.

Wood also just finished filming crime thriller The Oxford Murders in London.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/ente...ent/6570863.stm

(05:00) skye: i wish he'd lower his sunglasses at me
(05:00) summer: i wish he'd lower his trousers at me
(05:00) skye: LOL
(05:00) summer: hahahahahahaha
(05:01) summer: im cheeky

:ermm: ... :p

Back