Whats in ur paste ?

why would one of Michaels friends imply he doesnt have a hold on his career.

a point i was making in another post :)

B000063IUF.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V46797425_AA240_.jpg

_42863383_suga_getty203i.jpg

Sugababe arrested over 'assault'

Sugababes singer Amelle Berrabah has been arrested over allegations she assaulted an 18-year-old woman in a Guildford bar on Saturday night.

Surrey Police confirmed a 23-year-old female was arrested following an "incident in a bar".

The Daily Mirror reported the pop star spent the night in a cell, before being released on bail to join her bandmates on a flight to the US.

Her record label, Island, were unavailable for comment.

Ms Berrabah joined the successful girl group in December 2005. She replaced original member Mutya Buena.

They made their chart debut in 2000 with the single Overload, when the line-up was Keisha Buchanan, Siobhan Donaghy and Buena.

In 2002, the group made UK chart history when they became the youngest female group to top the chart with Freak Like Me.

Earlier this year they joined fellow girl group Girls Aloud to perform this year's Comic Relief single, a cover version of the Run-DMC hit Walk This Way.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/ente...ent/6606685.stm

To: Skye
Subject: HELLOOO MY DEAR. NEW FRIEND.
Date: 31 Apr 2007 06:55

hellooo my baby. How are you my honey?

i hope you`r to fine. I`m very glad when reciveid your
profyl.
i want be friend ( friendship) i`m man , my old is 35 now,
single, i live with my family. not cute, but normal, i`m
sexy, i like romance , sex, walking on the beach, reading,
writing, i live in jeddah city, in kingdom of saudi
arabia. are you know saudi arabia. i love beautyful
woman , i love romance woman, honest friendship and power it.
any question ? i`m here. NICE TO MEET YOU MY DEAR. can you
talk about your self baby. dont forget me for ever.
TAKE YOUR SELF!

Delete Message

:unsure:

:lol:

"When I'm not onstage, I'm not the same. I'm different. I think I'm some kinda stage addict. When I can't get onto a stage for a long time, I have fits and get real crazy. I start crying, and I act weird and all freaked out. No kiddin', I do. I start to dancin' round the house."

--Michael Jackson

Shetty attack on 'lunatic fringe'

Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty has blamed a "lunatic fringe" for creating uproar over on-stage kisses she received from Hollywood actor Richard Gere.

A warrant for Gere's arrest was issued last week for "obscene" behaviour after the televised embrace.

The star bent Shetty backwards on stage and kissed her repeatedly.

The incident triggered controversy in India, known for its conservative attitudes, despite Bollywood's sexually suggestive song-and-dance routines.

The incident occurred when Gere and Shetty were appearing at an Aids-awareness event in Delhi.

Gere apologised last month for causing offence over the incident.

Speaking in Australia, where she is promoting her latest film, Shetty said that the kisses episode had been "blown out of all proportion" and that Gere "was just being very sweet".

"The media tends to get slightly irresponsible at times but that's the price one has to pay for celebrity," she said.

Meanwhile the magistrate who issued an arrest warrant against Gere has been transferred.

Officials confirmed to the BBC that Judge Dinesh Gupta has been moved from his post in Jaipur to the town of Kishangarh several hours away.

They said that the transfer was "routine" and was for "administrative reasons".

The judge's arrest order drew harsh criticism in India, with senior lawyers arguing it had no legal merit.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/worl...sia/6618553.stm

Review transcript of hearing on cross motions for summary judgment to determine if proposed order accurately reflects trial court's findings.

Back