What's your favorite Billie Jean performance?

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Tell me! :D

For me Billie Jean (the breakdown in particular) was Michael's chance to strut his stuff and show everyone why he was/is the King/King of Pop, and I personally love all of the Billie Jean performances because despite Billie Jean being iconic Michael still changed the choreo for it every time he did it, so every Billie Jean performance is different!:clap:

My favorite has to be from the Auckland, New Zealand show on November 9th 1996.

I just love how he gets so into the dance at the breakdown that the background singers had to do the chorus again.

I love them all but one of my absolute faves is this one.

The things he does with his body during the break down are amazing.
Especially the move he does at 7:36.
Before seeing Michael do that move I hadn't seen anything like it, and I haven't seen anything like it since.

Last edited:
I won't post the videos. Because of my severe anxiety that I have now when it comes to MJ related videos. But the ones that I used to really L.O.V.E. at one time are:

1995 MTV VMAs

Yokohama Japan Bad Concert

Munich Germany Dangerous Concert

Denmark HIStory Concert

and Motown 25

And I just so badly miss watching them. Most especially when I used to wear my black fedora and my white glove while watching the performance. Because I just so automatically get really in to the performance. I just so totally miss watching them.:( :boohoo

I don't know if I have a favourite as all of them bring something different. Think I just love them all.

The one where he goes over time & the background singers have to come in because was so into it. Loved that 1. I can't remember the exact show but I do remember it being the history tour

My favorites are Dangerous Tour Munich and HIStory Tour Gothenburg, Dangerous had the best vocals and HIStory the best dance moves. I love particularly Gothenburg from HIStory because Michael's voice had the best live vocals before the break down around 6:06 and he looked so gorgeous and having so much fun. :girl_love:

tumblr_n424i2Yg1Z1rjk4e6o3_250.gif
tumblr_n424i2Yg1Z1rjk4e6o4_250.gif

tumblr_n424i2Yg1Z1rjk4e6o1_250.gif
tumblr_n424i2Yg1Z1rjk4e6o5_250.gif

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4160978 said:
My favorites are Dangerous Tour Munich and HIStory Tour Gothenburg, Dangerous had the best vocals and HIStory the best dance moves. I love particularly Gothenburg from HIStory because Michael's voice had the best live vocals before the break down around 6:06 and he looked so gorgeous and having so much fun. :girl_love:

[video=youtube;nisE_sXeuRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nisE_sXeuRM[/video]

tumblr_n424i2Yg1Z1rjk4e6o3_250.gif
tumblr_n424i2Yg1Z1rjk4e6o4_250.gif

Yes, for me it´s also the most wonderful Billie Jean-Performance:dancin: - Michael is relaxed and so cool and beautiful .......... and all!!! what you said. I just looked for it on YT to show the link, but then I saw you already did it:).

his smile...

one of my most favorite things in the world is to see him having fun and enjoying himself on stage. whenever I watch that performance (Gothenburg), and he starts laughing and smiling, my heart just melts. no matter how many times I see, it just touches me in a way so that I get tears in my eyes, and it happens every single time I watch it. I just love to see him smile. every time I see that wonderful smile, it's like..it makes everything right in the world. it's as if nothing's wrong at all and nothing ever was wrong. his smile is the brightest light in my life. I just have to see that smile and I can't help but smile myself :ph34r:

Last edited:
Back