What's your favourite...?

Thank you

Well it used to be watching and listening to my beloved Michael. Well up until what had happen to him. I used to be a true hardcore fan of his. Now it is my constant obsession over video and computer games now. And anything astronomy or Bollywood related. Since it is really all that I have left now. Since my MJ fandom is almost down to zero for me. Well I can say one thing. At least it beats doing drugs and or drinking alcohol.

Same question?

^:)

Swimming, reading, meeting friends, listening to Michael. :D

What's your fav MJ album?

Well my top 3 favorite MJ albums have almost always been:

Dangerous
HIStory
Bad

In that order. I said almost because for a good long while back when the Invincible album first came out. That album I favor more than the Dangerous album. But now Dangerous, HIStory, and Bad are back to being my top 3 favorites.

Same question?

^:dribble:

Evening. :thinking:

What's your favourite instrument?

My Michael Jackson t-shirts are my favorite. It is all that I ever wear when I am at home. Well my black ones any way. Since I am still in mourning over what happen to my beloved Michael.:( And plus I feel the most comfortable and relaxed when I am in one of my MJ t-shirts.

Same question?

Who Is It
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Stranger In Moscow
Earth Song
Do You Know Where Your Children Are

In that order are some of my most favorite MJ songs. Who Is It will always be my number 1 favorite. I think Who Is It is the most greatest song Michael has ever done in his entire life. It's been months since I last listen to him. But I still have that obsession when it comes to that song.

Same question?

:thinking: ... probably Billie Jean.

What's your fav time of the year?

My favorite season is autumn - it is such a beautiful time.

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Very hard to say. But some of my very most favorites are:

Devdas (2002 version)
Chennai Express
Ghajini (Aamir Khan version)
Ra One
Don (Both 1 and 2)
Dhoom movie series
Mohabbatein
Koyla
Baazigar
Darr
Anjaam
Veer-Zaara
Fanaa
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Same question

Last edited:
Raspberry, chocolate, banana, strawberry... :dribble:

What's your fav summer drink?

Wish I could say it is an MJ song. But it isn't right now my favorite is:

Partighat Ki Jwala-Sapna Awasthi

This is the revenge song from the 1994 Bollywood movie Anjaam. And it is the most perfect revenge song.

Same question?

Back