When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
Who is Travis Payne? Why this person is aware about MJ and LPM relationships?

Travis Payne is Michael's choreographer on This Is It and has worked with him over many years. In the trailer for the interview he mentions rehearsing Scream with Michael at Lisa's house.

This is just a guess, but I would assume Michael spoke about Lisa during the rehearsals for This Is It for Travis to know that they had been in touch recently. We'll have to wait for Raffles to post the interview to find out more.

In addition just wish to say once again... . If Michael wanted to be with Lisa he would be with her. It didn't happen for so many years. It means that it really didn't work out because I think Michael couldn't trust her anymore. She made a terrible mistake and her party was over. In rabbi Shmuley book Michael explains what happen. He just couldn’t trust her anymore. It is very understandable.

Michael's explanation in the Rabbi book is not the whole story, imo. I think there were many reasons why they divorced. Michael may not have wished to remarry her, but I do believe he continued having a relationship with her in the early post-divorce years. All of course, my opinion. :)

Michael also states in the Rabbi book that he was still in touch with Lisa and her children at the time the recordings were made.

I can`t wait to see Lisa`s interview after Michael`s death... ( If she will make it...)Oh..just wonder girls.. it would be interesting...
But please, not Oprah or D.S....

Last edited:
Michael's explanation in the Rabbi book is not the whole story, imo. I think there were many reasons why they divorced. Michael may not have wished to remarry her, but I do believe he continued having a relationship with her in the early post-divorce years. All of course, my opinion. :)

Michael also states in the Rabbi book that he was still in touch with Lisa and her children at the time the recordings were made.

Well, once again. To say hello is very normal thing to do for anybody. It is not like he lived on another planet... . LMP got married again and she looked pretty happy with her new husband.
I am sure that Lisa loved Michael and was angry at him for some reason we do not know (we can assume only), but I am not sure that he could love her after what she has done... .
I saw those interviews with LMP. Lisa's behavior was not very nice there imo.
All those women Michael was dealing with thought that they won his heart. LMP wasn’t an exception.

So Travis didn't mention Lisa at all after saying they had rehearsed at her house during the shooting of Scream. Guess they weren't in touch after all.

So Travis didn't mention Lisa at all after saying they had rehearsed at her house during the shooting of Scream. Guess they weren't in touch after all.

Yeah.. I was disappointed :timer:
But Travis mentioned about Prince, Paris and Blanket during rehearsals. That was great. Don`t you think girls?

Probably there was nothing to say..... . Lisa had her own life to take care of , he had his own. Lisa tried many times to get back to him but didn't work.

I don't get why Raffles would say that Travis talked about Lisa and then nothing in the interview. Very disappointing.

Who is Travis Payne? Why this person is aware about MJ and LPM relationships?
In addition just wish to say once again... . If Michael wanted to be with Lisa he would be with her. It didn't happen for so many years. It means that it really didn't work out because I think Michael couldn't trust her anymore. She made a terrible mistake and her party was over. In rabbi Shmuley book Michael explains what happen. He just couldn’t trust her anymore. It is very understandable.
You know nothing. Don't state your opinions as facts. Travis Payne is a world famous choreographer who had been working with him since 1993. He actually knew the man, as opposed to you or me or anyone else who claims to ''know'', as a matter of fact.

wait, I haven't seen it yet.. so they never mentioned Lisa? then why would raffles say it??? Somethings up..

I can`t wait to see Lisa`s interview after Michael`s death... ( If she will make it...)Oh..just wonder girls.. it would be interesting...
But please, not Oprah or D.S....

and Oprah is done with her show... thank god!

Girls, what about Lisa? She still live in London? I don`t know nothing about her now.

Girls, what about Lisa? She still live in London? I don`t know nothing about her now.
She returned to the States and took her LA house of the market in December. She was seen partying around in Vegas just few days ago. She looks a hot mess. I will try to find pictures.

Last edited:
Found the link of her partying in Vegas.
http://blogs.lasvegasnow.com/entertainment/2009/12/14/lisa-marie-presley-parties-in-vegas/
here is the pic
LISAMARIE.jpg

Like I said, she looks a hot mess.

Thanks twinklEE.

She returned to the States and took her LA house of the market in December. She was seen partying around in Vegas just few days ago. She looks a hot mess. I will try to find pictures.

First she move to London, and she said "that is for good", wanted to sell a house, and now she returned and took that house of the market...
And why??? "that is the question".

On that picture she doesn`t look good. She is sad. She never smile.
Last time I have ever seen Lisa happy is when she was with our Michael.

Poor Lisa. I know that some people hate her, but I think that we don`t know everything and noone can judge her.

I wish she would come out and tell the truth for once! That would be relief for her. I know that.

:clapping::clapping:

the DS interview is etched in my memory. DS kept asking.... Lisa kept saying and squirming as if SHE DID REALLY DO SOMETHING WRONG. give me a break. now because she was invited to the burial and she was crying I am to feel sorry for her?

I feel sorry for Michael. I am so sorry your ex-wife DID NOT defend you on 4 different interviews.

People want to call michael immature? no matter how upset... the stunt that she pulled at the hospital.... where even Katherine was upset with her .. what about that? I understand that she was upset. To a certain degree she had every right to be. But by the same token..... she acted like he wasn't sick.. there is another thread on here when the doc who treated michael said michael was really ill.

i don't understand how some people are feeling so sorry for her based on the reports that she was at the burial distraught? why do people even find this surprising. so surprising that people feel so bad and touched by it. what did people expect... she would go to the burial sit there with emotionless??

not to mention.... she and oxman were like the first people say... drug addiction was the reason for the cause of death on JUNE 25th.

the bottom line is this. i am sorry she is grieving. I think they did love each other. its sad that it didn't work out. but just because one grieve's now doesn't mean that all the PUBLIC trashing or non defense of Michael would be erased.

AND I detest Diane Sawyer... "michael jackson?michael jackson?".... LMP... I was in trying to save him".... what does that mean? LMP... I was trying to rebel against my mother.... so michael was a pawn??

where did he go for four months and i heard that debbie rowe was pregnant when he came back. hmm. maybe she had reason maybe she did not, i do know noone would appreciate their mate being gone for four months and pretending they were never gone.

Lisa believed he was on drugs at that time but clearly he was not , she went asking the doctors what happened ...etc and mj was frustrated with her he asked her to leave immediately because she was causing trouble . the same happened when mj died and everyone was on tv talking about klien injecting him with demerol and other painkillers whenever he visited him in the last months , and we ended up with a list of drugs Murray admitted he prescribed and administered to mj that night to wean him of a possible addiction to a non addictive drug.[/QUOTE

why would you need to be weaned from a non addictive drug, huh? WHAT? IM CONFUSED

Thanks twinklEE.

First she move to London, and she said "that is for good", wanted to sell a house, and now she returned and took that house of the market...
And why??? "that is the question".

On that picture she doesn`t look good. She is sad. She never smile.
Last time I have ever seen Lisa happy is when she was with our Michael.

Poor Lisa. I know that some people hate her, but I think that we don`t know everything and noone can judge her.

I wish she would come out and tell the truth for once! That would be relief for her. I know that.

Totally agree on everything here. She does look like a mess, and she looks sad. The last time I saw her happy too was also when she was with Mike. She use to care about how she was dressed, her appearance.. she just looked happier. And I do think that her moving back to LA has something to do with Michael, IMO.

I remember once she said in an interview that when ever she tries to make an album or does an interview etc something happens in where michael is involved. Like last time she tried to release an album Michael was charged in 2005. And now this....

^ Guys, gals, I like lisa even if she didn't defend Mj. She obviously loved him, and he obviously loved her. And like I said before, I can never hate someone that Michael once loved so much. It just isn't right. If he doesn't/ didnt hate her why should I? I think she was angry, and like we've concluded before, I think she felt betrayed, used, etc. Was is wrong of her to talk about him? yes. But come on, haven;t you guys ever lashed out on someone, or said things you really didn't mean out of spite?

It is not uncommon for a person to publicly talk bad about their previous spouse, but it's not right. Michael didn't strike back or attack her. Michael said very clearly in the Shmuley tapes which were in 2000 and/or 2001 I that the reason he and Lisa split was because he wanted children and she didn't. She already had her children even though she agreed prior to the marriage that having children would be the first thing they would do after getting married, but she refused to do what she had promised to do prior to the marriage. So, for Michael, it was cut and dry and in MJs mind, that was the reason they divorced.

It was sort of pathetic how after the divorce, Lisa hounded MJ and followed/stalked him all the time and it never ended until the day he died. She would even move to wherever MJ was living. She pretty much threw herself at him and after the divorce, then offered to have his children. She was like an obsessed fan who stalked him.

This may not be nice for me to come out and say it but I honestly believe that in hindsight, after the marriage and divorce and her stalking him, I don't think he would ever have considered her having his children. That would link him to her always and he wanted to move on and did move on. Also, MJ wouldn't want his children to have a mother who cannot speak a sentence without using the words MF, GD or Bite Me.

MJ again made it extremely clear to Shmuley when he said "Brooke Shields was the love of my life!!" He said that he only wished that she had loved him as much as he loved her. That answers my questions regarding the love of MJs life. It came straight from MJs mouth.....no tabloid and no speculations nor assumptions....straight from MJs mouth.

I think Lisa beats herself up over her relationship with MJ and isn't able to forgive herself. She needs to forgive herself and heal and move on. I still feel that there is a big difference between love and obsession, and after the divorce the love she had for MJ turned into an obsessive type of love which may never end. I don't dislike Lisa, I am just stating what I think is true and what MJ said to Shmuley.

It is not uncommon for a person to publicly talk bad about their previous spouse, but it's not right. Michael didn't strike back or attack her. Michael said very clearly in the Shmuley tapes which were in 2000 and/or 2001 I that the reason he and Lisa split was because he wanted children and she didn't. She already had her children even though she agreed prior to the marriage that having children would be the first thing they would do after getting married, but she refused to do what she had promised to do prior to the marriage. So, for Michael, it was cut and dry and in MJs mind, that was the reason they divorced.

It was sort of pathetic how after the divorce, Lisa hounded MJ and followed/stalked him all the time and it never ended until the day he died. She would even move to wherever MJ was living. She pretty much threw herself at him and after the divorce, then offered to have his children. She was like an obsessed fan who stalked him.

This may not be nice for me to come out and say it but I honestly believe that in hindsight, after the marriage and divorce and her stalking him, I don't think he would ever have considered her having his children. That would link him to her always and he wanted to move on and did move on. Also, MJ wouldn't want his children to have a mother who cannot speak a sentence without using the words MF, GD or Bite Me.

MJ again made it extremely clear to Shmuley when he said "Brooke Shields was the love of my life!!" He said that he only wished that she had loved him as much as he loved her. That answers my questions regarding the love of MJs life. It came straight from MJs mouth.....no tabloid and no speculations nor assumptions....straight from MJs mouth.

I think Lisa beats herself up over her relationship with MJ and isn't able to forgive herself. She needs to forgive herself and heal and move on. I still feel that there is a big difference between love and obsession, and after the divorce the love she had for MJ turned into an obsessive type of love which may never end. I don't dislike Lisa, I am just stating what I think is true and what MJ said to Shmuley.

I agree on some parts... But there has been enough proof, from both Lisa AND Michael that they did continue to see each other often after the divorce. After all, isnt that what this topic is about? lol Michael said in the tapes that he still kept seeing her children, and that she would go to the ranch often still. And Lisa once said also that she had met Prince. Something happen in 2002 that led to their final separation.

And yea he loved brooke, but that doesn't mean he didn't love lisa. At the moment that the tapes had been recorded Michael was still very hurt and upset with lisa. So I doubt he was going to call her the love of his life or anything like that.. IMO.

I agree with you except for the Brooke part, I was the love of his life lol

i would say that they kept in touch with each other on and off. I think they were still friends after there marriage split.

here I hate Lisa so much!!
Just watch this video; she was so in love...blah..blah..
But on the other hand, when the reporter asks her "what about his physical look? ...", she says..."I don't know..I was weird" .
Does she mean that Michael was weird?/!! Bitch..
And the reporter ...the way she's asking!! Does anybody knows what's the reporter's name?
JUST WARCH THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEMugpCecd0&feature=player_embedded

Back