When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
You know nothing. Don't state your opinions as facts. Travis Payne is a world famous choreographer who had been working with him since 1993. He actually knew the man, as opposed to you or me or anyone else who claims to ''know'', as a matter of fact.

I found your respond to my post very offensive. I never state my opinions as fact nobody does. What I say it is juts my own opinion and I didn't say anything bad about Lisa if you read my post carefully without jumping to your own conclusions. I just said that if MJ wanted to be with her he would be with her long time ago. That's all.

Last edited:
I found your respond to my post very offensive. I never state my opinions as fact nobody does. What I say it is juts my own opinion and I didn't say anything bad about Lisa if you read me post carefully without jumping to your own conclusions. I just said that if MJ wanted to be with her he would be with her long time ago. That's all.

There is NOTHING offensive about my post, re-read my statement and point out the offensive part. If you read my post carefully without jumping to you own conclusions you will agree with me. As for that trailer trash lady, to hell with her.

Does anyone know what singer Pink said about Lisa grief for Michael? I read on another board that she and someone else spoke about Lisa's grief but they didnt give any details.

Does anyone know what singer Pink said about Lisa grief for Michael? I read on another board that she and someone else spoke about Lisa's grief but they didnt give any details.

O, that is something new for me. I don`t know enything about that...
Who knows? Girls?...

I wanna know this too.!! Can anyone fill us in please?

I dont know when they last talked but i just hope they made up and he didnt die angry with her. I would hate for that to happen to anyone.

Honestly speaking I doubt Michael gave a jack about her anymore. It was her obsessed self who couldn't let go.

I listened for the first time to Lisa´s songs Sinking In, Gone, The Road Between and Now What , which are supposedly about Michael. There´s really a lot of emotion in them. One can clearly feel the agony, pain and anger over that their relationship didn´t work out, but also her love for him.
I think she tried to convince herself and everyone else that she was indifferent towards him, but clearly she was not. He probably moved on long before she did. But who knows.. Maybe he was just better at hiding his feelings or kept them more private and to himself than she did. :unsure:

I listened for the first time to Lisa´s songs Sinking In, Gone, The Road Between and Now What , which are supposedly about Michael. There´s really a lot of emotion in them. One can clearly feel the agony, pain and anger over that their relationship didn´t work out, but also her love for him.
I think she tried to convince herself and everyone else that she was indifferent towards him, but clearly she was not. He probably moved on long before she did. But who knows.. Maybe he was just better at hiding his feelings or kept them more private and to himself than she did. :unsure:

I TOTALLY agree. I too think Michael was way better at hiding his feelings and dealing with the public. I feel like Lisa tried way too much to be indifferent, and it was obvious she wasnt.

for those who said that Michael and lisa were dating 2001 and 2002she said in play boy interview that she and nic cage were dating for two years before marraige which means that they were together and not with MJ

PRESLEY: One pirate shouldn't marry another.
We had already broken up and gotten back together twice.
We were together for two years before we got married and thought that marriage would make us more secure.

she also added:

I walked away in 1996.
It's not something consuming my thoughts anymore.

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/lisa_marie_playboy_interview.shtml

for those who said that Michael and lisa were dating 2001 and 2002she said in play boy interview that she and nic cage were dating for two years before marraige which means that they were together and not with MJ

PRESLEY: One pirate shouldn't marry another.
We had already broken up and gotten back together twice.
We were together for two years before we got married and thought that marriage would make us more secure.

she also added:

I walked away in 1996.
It's not something consuming my thoughts anymore.

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/lisa_marie_playboy_interview.shtml

WE know she didnt walk away in 96. Thats a lie she's been telling for years and no one called her up on it. See I think she knew even with all the photgraphic evidence out there the media and haters though the worse about MJ and she wouldn't be callled out. Trifflin!!!!

WE know she didnt walk away in 96. Thats a lie she's been telling for years and no one called her up on it. See I think she knew even with all the photgraphic evidence out there the media and haters though the worse about MJ and she wouldn't be callled out. Trifflin!!!!
That's right. I was just about to say the same thing. That trollup was not only hanging around Michael and his family and going with him and meeting him at different places; but some of it was captured by the media AND reported by the media at the time. But all of a sudden this same media developed amnesia when Miss Lisa was singing her "Michael manipulated me and I left and didn't look back" song. She wasn't over him when she married Nick Cage and during these past six years, despite how hard she tried to convince the media, the public AND herself of how indifferent she was towards Michael, she still was not over him. If you look back on the interviews she has done durng the years, there were numerous times when SHE brought up the subject of Michael, not the interviewer. In that Marie Clair interview in late 2008, here she was VERY pregnant with twins and married and she's still ranting over Michael and how she called him and was unable to settle whatever differences between them. I mean, COME ON woman!! Michael's sudden death has FORCED her to come back to reality hard. Sure Lisa is grieving over Michael; but her sadness is compounded with regret and guilt over how she treated Michael, how she didn't stick by him. Not only did she abandoned him, but she joined in the lynch mob in tearing down his character and purposely misrepresenting him and throwing him under the bus so she can appease the masses who tagged the 'weirdo' mark on her for marrying the man they deemed as a freak. She showed a lack of character, she showed spite as well as a lack of a spine. If she didn't treat Michael as badly the way that she did, she would be saddened by his death--BUT--she would be at peace having a clear conscience knowing that she did good by him to the end. Whether she chooses to publically admit it or not, she knows deep down that she failed him years ago as a wife and in the last 6 years, as a friend. That's going to stay with her for the rest of her life.

Honestly speaking I doubt Michael gave a jack about her anymore. It was her obsessed self who couldn't let go.

Yeah pretty much. She was the one who kept following him around when he wanted nothing to do with her anymore. I use to like her til she started bashing him all over interviews to promote her albums.

I did listen to both of her albums. There's some 'Michael stuff' there...but other then that her voice did nothing for me. I gave her cd's away. I perfer Kelly Clarkson and Beyonce.

That's right. I was just about to say the same thing. That trollup was not only hanging around Michael and his family and going with him and meeting him at different places; but some of it was captured by the media AND reported by the media at the time. But all of a sudden this same media developed amnesia when Miss Lisa was singing her "Michael manipulated me and I left and didn't look back" song. She wasn't over him when she married Nick Cage and during these past six years, despite how hard she tried to convince the media, the public AND herself of how indifferent she was towards Michael, she still was not over him. If you look back on the interviews she has done durng the years, there were numerous times when SHE brought up the subject of Michael, not the interviewer. In that Marie Clair interview in late 2008, here she was VERY pregnant with twins and married and she's still ranting over Michael and how she called him and was unable to settle whatever differences between them. I mean, COME ON woman!! Michael's sudden death has FORCED her to come back to reality hard. Sure Lisa is grieving over Michael; but her sadness is compounded with regret and guilt over how she treated Michael, how she didn't stick by him. Not only did she abandoned him, but she joined in the lynch mob in tearing down his character and purposely misrepresenting him and throwing him under the bus so she can appease the masses who tagged the 'weirdo' mark on her for marrying the man they deemed as a freak. She showed a lack of character, she showed spite as well as a lack of a spine. If she didn't treat Michael as badly the way that she did, she would be saddened by his death--BUT--she would be at peace having a clear conscience knowing that she did good by him to the end. Whether she chooses to publically admit it or not, she knows deep down that she failed him years ago as a wife and in the last 6 years, as a friend. That's going to stay with her for the rest of her life.

TRue. very TRUE

I don't know if this has been posted but this is when they last spoke
Lisa Marie's wasted life

that's what the article is called, wasted life...the article is gone now so I used "cache"

she said didn't get any closure, well she didn't deserve any...and now, her so called "grief" is nothing but GUILT

Lisa Marie's wasted life

that's what the article is called, wasted life...the article is gone now so I used "cache"

she said didn't get any closure, well she didn't deserve any...and now, her so called "grief" is nothing but GUILT
exactly, it's nothing but guilt not grief.

^ I think its both. I personally think she never got over Michael because their relationship period never had any type of closure. That's why she kept going back to him and still felt attached. It's one of those "well, we stopped talking" and thats it. And I also think she feels guilt for never letting him know how she really felt, or why. And for not endingg things well with him before it was too late. I actually do feel very bad for Lisa. I do feel she loved Michael, ALOT. I mean, wasn't it established here that there is a possibility that she could have cheated on two of her husbands with him?

So yes, I think what Lisa is feeling is a mix of both Guilt and grief. But mainly grief.

Another relative adds: 'Lisa Marie has always been tough. She used to scare poor Michael Jackson half to death when he was married to her [from 1994 to 1996] because she wouldn't take any rubbish from him.

'She would tell him to "grow up or get out". He'd just burst into tears. Then she would call him "a big cry baby". He was the one who ended that marriage, she didn't - but she was about to. In fact, she was real ticked off that he got to court first.'

Jesus....I would not want to be caught in a dark alley with Lisa Marie. She's seems very tempermental....to the point of making Michael cry. Hurting Michael is like hurting a child or a puppy. There are thing you just don't do.

^ She was the one that ended it, she filed for divorce, however I beleive Michael had already moved on.

no, I remember reading an old article from that period where his lawyers said something like they already had everything ready and they were going to make a public statement regarding their separation and it was going to run smoothly but she jumped first right after he got out of the hospital and ruined everything made it look like a big mess, I think she did it because she wanted to make it look like she was the one who was dumping him

here's another clip has this been posted?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwRTbGt9XlA
it shows Lisa Marie's hypocrisy...yet again

Last edited:
Lisa Marie's wasted life

hmm...they way I read that article....she mentally abused Michael....she was really kind of mean..IMHO.

Another relative adds: 'Lisa Marie has always been tough. She used to scare poor Michael Jackson half to death when he was married to her [from 1994 to 1996] because she wouldn't take any rubbish from him.

'She would tell him to "grow up or get out". He'd just burst into tears. Then she would call him "a big cry baby". He was the one who ended that marriage, she didn't - but she was about to. In fact, she was real ticked off that he got to court first.'

oh my i mean i heard about her being tough on him especially the interview they did on 20/20 together i felt sorry for him because when he was putting up the peace sign in back of her head she was like stop it michael stop it now i was say what? and he looked like he wanted to pop off or brake down but he kept that big oh smile on his face i was like she is too tough for him but damn at that statement u just posted wow

no, I remember reading an old article from that period where his lawyers said something like they already had everything ready and they were going to make a public statement regarding their separation and it was going to run smoothly but she jumped first right after he got out of the hospital and ruined everything made it look like a big mess, I think she did it because she wanted to make it look like she was the one who was dumping him

here's another clip has this been posted?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwRTbGt9XlA
it shows Lisa Marie's hypocrisy...yet again

That's what I recall. He planned it first, and when she found out, she did some sort of press conference mess about it.

I think she wanted Michael to help her with her singing career. And what's amazing is the fact that she lacks that "it" factor. I heard both of her albums and all I can think of is the fact that the woman needs vocal lessons and a good lyricist. Writing "fuck" words in every song to make yourself sound cool does not make you a songwriter. Nor does it mean because Elvis was your dad that you were "born" with talent. Very few do. Rosanne Cash is talented and learned her craft as well as the Judd daughter's.

-she said to Oprah that she was 24when she married MJ,but her real age was 26.

-she said that she met him at a friend house but the fact that she was searching for him to help her to get a cotract because no record company want to take the risk, especially that they found no talent.

-she never mentioned that she promised him to give him kids and that she played him after he married her...if she said no before he might not marry her.
so who was manipulating the other , who wanted advatage of the other, who was the victim !!
- when she became friend with Janet , she appeared on Janet's album and she was trying to force janet to join her in her new film and when Janet refused they split.now who wanted fame and who was trying to find a good timing to restart a career Lisa-Marie or Michael as she her mother claim ??

-she said to Oprah that she was 24when she married MJ,but her real age was 26.

-she said that she met him at a friend house but the fact that she was searching for him to help her to get a cotract because no record company want to take the risk, especially that they found no talent.

-she never mentioned that she promised him to give him kids and that she played him after he married her...if she said no before he might not marry her.
so who was manipulating the other , who wanted advatage of the other, who was the victim !!
- when she became friend with Janet , she appeared on Janet's album and she was trying to force janet to join her in her new film and when Janet refused they split.now who wanted fame and who was trying to find a good timing to restart a career Lisa-Marie or Michael as she her mother claim ??
both of them will rot in the depths of Scientology hell.

-- when she became friend with Janet , she appeared on Janet's album and she was trying to force janet to join her in her new film and when Janet refused they split.now who wanted fame and who was trying to find a good timing to restart a career Lisa-Marie or Michael as she her mother claim ??
What film was that? How long ago was that?

I was always wondering how Janet (as well as the rest of the Jackson family) felt when they got wind of the crap that Lisa Marie was saying about Michael. Which makes me wonder even more WHY she was able to attend Michael's private burial after all the things she said about him?

Even though I thought she always had a cold streak about her, especially as I was looking at that Diane Sawyer interview she and Michael did together, I used to just have a take her or leave her attitude. However, her nasty, snarky comments about Michael these past six years, including that 'heartfelt' blog, makes me have a strong distaste for her. It makes me sad and a little angry that Michael wasted his feelings, emotions and body on her. There were so many other women to choose from where he could have found the right one for him. Lisa Marie was NEVER the one for him. I sensed that earlier in the marriage. I don't care how people say how she was there for him blah, blah. She can get past molestation allegations and prescription drug dependency to marry him; yet she couldn't find herself to have children with him nor work with him in making their marriage work through some rough spots. The only good thing about that marriage was that they didn't have any children together.

What film was that? How long ago was that?

I was always wondering how Janet (as well as the rest of the Jackson family) felt when they got wind of the crap that Lisa Marie was saying about Michael. Which makes me wonder even more WHY she was able to attend Michael's private burial after all the things she said about him?

Even though I thought she always had a cold streak about her, especially as I was looking at that Diane Sawyer interview she and Michael did together, I used to just have a take her or leave her attitude. However, her nasty, snarky comments about Michael these past six years, including that 'heartfelt' blog, makes me have a strong distaste for her. It makes me sad and a little angry that Michael wasted his feelings, emotions and body on her. There were so many other women to choose from where he could have found the right one for him. Lisa Marie was NEVER the one for him. I sensed that earlier in the marriage. I don't care how people say how she was there for him blah, blah. She can get past molestation allegations and prescription drug dependency to marry him; yet she couldn't find herself to have children with him nor work with him in making their marriage work through some rough spots. The only good thing about that marriage was that they didn't have any children together.

I have to agree with you.

And what film was it? I never heard Lisa starring in any film.

It makes me sad and a little angry that Michael wasted his feelings, emotions and body on her. .

For some reason I have a strong feeling that Michael didn’t waste “his body" on her. I do not think we have to worry about that part.lol Lisa used to say to him all the time (from own MJ words): I am not a piece of furniture.
Probably their relationships were not that romantic. I guess she was a hysterical woman and this was scarry for him . Imo.
I never heard that they ever had a honey moon or something like that. I read somewhere that Michael disappeared soon after their marriage for a few weeks nad she didn't see him. I do not know if it is true or not.
Something tells me that Lisa was after Michael, but not Michael was after Lisa.

It is not uncommon for a person to publicly talk bad about their previous spouse, but it's not right. Michael didn't strike back or attack her. Michael said very clearly in the Shmuley tapes which were in 2000 and/or 2001 I that the reason he and Lisa split was because he wanted children and she didn't. She already had her children even though she agreed prior to the marriage that having children would be the first thing they would do after getting married, but she refused to do what she had promised to do prior to the marriage. So, for Michael, it was cut and dry and in MJs mind, that was the reason they divorced.

It was sort of pathetic how after the divorce, Lisa hounded MJ and followed/stalked him all the time and it never ended until the day he died. She would even move to wherever MJ was living. She pretty much threw herself at him and after the divorce, then offered to have his children. She was like an obsessed fan who stalked him.

This may not be nice for me to come out and say it but I honestly believe that in hindsight, after the marriage and divorce and her stalking him, I don't think he would ever have considered her having his children. That would link him to her always and he wanted to move on and did move on. Also, MJ wouldn't want his children to have a mother who cannot speak a sentence without using the words MF, GD or Bite Me.

MJ again made it extremely clear to Shmuley when he said "Brooke Shields was the love of my life!!" He said that he only wished that she had loved him as much as he loved her. That answers my questions regarding the love of MJs life. It came straight from MJs mouth.....no tabloid and no speculations nor assumptions....straight from MJs mouth.

I think Lisa beats herself up over her relationship with MJ and isn't able to forgive herself. She needs to forgive herself and heal and move on. I still feel that there is a big difference between love and obsession, and after the divorce the love she had for MJ turned into an obsessive type of love which may never end. I don't dislike Lisa, I am just stating what I think is true and what MJ said to Shmuley.

I agree with you except the part "Brooke Shields was the love of his life". According to Brooke Shields, she never talked to Michael after 93 allegation. I think the true love of Michael's life is his fans, especially after 05 trial. He once said he was married to his fans, and on the last day of his life Michael was wearing the fan-made clothes "curls for my girls". Maybe God was jealous that Michael got too much love from his fans, so he didn't put the right woman in Michael's life.

Back