When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
^^^^^ I still think its really cute how he had her picture by his bed side. How can she NOT believe in his love!?!

Lisa was the perfect match for him. I could see their love was real. Maybe if they had stayed together, things would have turned completely different for Michael:(

Here is the picture that Mike kept next to his bed in 1997. Remember I talked about it in the Architectural Digest cover issue of MJ?

2rx6zjn.jpg

this is so cute! :wub:

Lisa was the perfect match for him. I could see their love was real. Maybe if they had stayed together, things would have turned completely different for Michael:(

I think so too. She had everything MJ wanted it seems. She was rich, famous, pretty, thin, cares about less fortunate people, etc. I think she was the "love of his life". And vice versa. Even if she doesn't wanna admit it. But the way she behaves tells me she REALLY loved him. And still does. Such a shame it didn't work out. :(

^ I agree lulu! I remember when this thread was so addicting! If I left for an hour 3 pages would have formed. lol and nope, nothing new. I'm just waiting for the day that a tape of these two together comes out. Michael recorded EVERYTHING in his life I wouldn't doubt it if he had tapes of him and Lisa just lying around.

^ I agree lulu! I remember when this thread was so addicting! If I left for an hour 3 pages would have formed. lol and nope, nothing new. I'm just waiting for the day that a tape of these two together comes out. Michael recorded EVERYTHING in his life I wouldn't doubt it if he had tapes of him and Lisa just lying around.

Oh... me too... LOL:D
You know, I think that Lisa had some tapes... Hmmm...:scratch::D
I have read that Lisa is in depresion and have problems with alkohol, but I dont know if its true. Riley and Priscilla help her very much.
You know. Media sometimes lie about some things... Michael knew something about that...
Its very quiet about her, but I think thats quite good. She need peace and silent.

I do believe that she is going through a difficult time. I think she feels guilty about all the bad things she said about him on television and she regrets a lot of things. MJ would want her to be happy and find happiness in her children, husband and her whole life. He wanted the best for everyone. I wish her the best.

If the alcohol thing is true then wow. I too think she is feeling beyond guilty. She probably is thinking the same thing we are thinking. That if she would have stayed with Michael, the trials would have NEVER happened and he would most likely still be alive. Imagine, if we are still some what mourning his death, and we never met the guy how do you think she feels? It must be horrible.

There must be a reason why Lisa sold that house and move to London. There must be a reason, why she cried a lot on burrial. I wonder why media doesnt show any of her pictures. We saw everyone, exept Lisa and Diana. Why?? Tell me if you know, please.
She love him till now, and she had verry difficult time. She have those little girls, she is their mom and those girls need her.
In best interest of Lisa she have to move on, and leave it in past. But when you love someone like that its very, very hard.
Its enought suffer for her. It is my opinion. I can`t hate her. I know how hard for her is it now.

kinda off topic but i just saw this video of mj and lmp .. lol at michael
and diane diamond ewww shes annoying
[youtube]iJHj3q99TWU&hl[/youtube]
and their marriage announcement
[youtube]-XaEywRz1eM[/youtube]

Last edited:
kinda off topic but i just saw this video of mj and lmp .. lol at michael
and diane diamond ewww shes annoying
[youtube]iJHj3q99TWU&hl[/youtube]
and their marriage announcement
[youtube]-XaEywRz1eM[/youtube]

thanks for this! I had already seen them though.. and yes, I think the first video is so funny! At the time BOTH of them were in the spotlight. So of course Lisa Marie would have been followed too. lOL! I wonder how many times did they do this and actually be successful? And there was a body guard following them. lol

Apparently they still spoke to each other, says Raffles van Exel:

MJ and Lisa Marie Presley. GOD bless the KINGS. Jesus Christ and Michael Jackson www.youtube.com/rafflesentertainment
about 3 hours ago from web

Tell a friend and your LOVE once to watch the trailer. Travis also talks about Lisa Marie Presley. Did you know they where still talking
about 3 hours ago from web

I just read this! Wow, I am very anxious to hear what Travis has to say about Lisa and Michael. And I'm so happy that they were still talking.

^ I know right?!? this is exciting, maybe now we will get some answers. lol And maybe that also explains how depress she is?

Thanks for that Mr. Music.
That comment makes me wonder about that...

From Raffles twitter page today:-

EXTRA, EXTRA read all about it: If all is well we will drop the full Travis Payne interview on Monday. Let the COUNTDOWN begin.

Can't wait to hear what Travis Payne had to say about Lisa and Michael. Really looking forward to this.

EXTRA, EXTRA read all about it: If all is well we will drop the full Travis Payne interview on Monday. Let the COUNTDOWN begin.

Can't wait to hear what Travis Payne had to say about Lisa and Michael. Really looking forward to this.

Oh, Thanks... Can`t wait....:clapping:

Now this has got me curious as well. Why would they still be talking? When according to Mrs Lockwood herself, she left Michael behind in 1996 never to look back? (sarcasm)

omg, i'm so curious now :eek:

LMP said so many bad things about Michael so she has to be ashamed what she said till the rest of her life. I think Michael was that kind of person who wouldn’t think about reuniting with Lisa after all what she has done. It simply didn’t work out because Lisa probably was not 100% a right one for Michael? If she was the one he would be stay with her. I read somewhere that Lisa after they divorced was sending letters to Michael trough Katherine trying to get back to Michael. Obviously I didn’t work.
If LMP and MJ spoke to each other it doesn’t really mean anything. Ppl sometimes speak to their ex. It is not a big deal. It always nice to say hello, and how are you doing… . Michael was a gentleman. However I still think Lisa was not a bad match for Michael in many ways.

If LMP and MJ spoke to each other it doesn’t really mean anything. Ppl sometimes speak to their ex. It is not a big deal. It always nice to say hello, and how are you doing… . Michael was a gentleman. However I still think Lisa was not a bad match for Michael in many ways.

Well I'm just glad that they were still in contact up until Michael's death. I also believe there is so much about their relationship which we really don't know, and probably will never know unless Lisa talks about it.

Anyway still anxious to hear what Travis Payne has to say. The interview should be up in a few hours, according to Raffles' Twitter account.

Well I'm just glad that they were still in contact up until Michael's death. I also believe there is so much about their relationship which we really don't know, and probably will never know unless Lisa talks about it.

Anyway still anxious to hear what Travis Payne has to say. The interview should be up in a few hours, according to Raffles' Twitter account.

Who is Travis Payne? Why this person is aware about MJ and LPM relationships?
In addition just wish to say once again... . If Michael wanted to be with Lisa he would be with her. It didn't happen for so many years. It means that it really didn't work out because I think Michael couldn't trust her anymore. She made a terrible mistake and her party was over. In rabbi Shmuley book Michael explains what happen. He just couldn’t trust her anymore. It is very understandable.

Back