When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
I've always likes Lisa Marie, and still do but I guess that's just because I have the hots for her. But her interview with her mother and Oprah from 2005 makes my stomach turn. She's talking about her marriage to Michael, like it was some sort of joke and that she had no idea what she was doing marry Michael, and Oprah baiting her to talk negatively about Michael and saying how calculated he was.

Since Michael's death Lisa Marie admits she did actually love, and I see her tears as guilt (not just remorse, though I'm sure she did love Michael and feels remorse) for distancing herself from Michael in life and in the media by trying to go on the media's side. Oprah makes me sick with her tribute shows to Michael, and saying what a great loss his death his, when she is one of the people in the media who turned their backs on Michael, mocked him and wanted to ruin his good name over false child abuse allegations with snide remarks. Another thing about that Oprah interview, Oprah stated Michael was an Elvis fan, I don't think he was. Michael said in his autobiography he wasn't a fan of Elvis's music, but he did find Elvis fascinating.

I saw Michael and Lisa Marie really close up in Hamley's in 1997, they were divorced by then but were dating again and looked very much a couple and in love. And from a man's perspective, Lisa Marie looked beautiful, classy and very sexy when I saw her. And I think she was at the height of her beauty when she was with Michael. I think Michael brought the best out of her.

Lisa Marie say's there were some shady people around Michael, which was why she left Michael. We never heard what Michael thought Lisa Marie contributed to their marriage and later relationship not working out. Rumor has it, in 1994 Lisa Marie promised Michael she would have his children, then she took contraception without his knowledge which is what is rumored to have led to their divorce, though this a not a fact.

My personal opinion is that Lisa Marie's mother Priscilla was instrumental in the break up of their marriage. She just didn't like Michael, I feel she's the one who put it thoughts in to Lisa Marie's head that Michael was calculated and wanted to marry her because she's Elvis Presley's daughter ie, in Priscilla's mind as stated in to Oprah interview Michael's calculation was King of Pop and the King of Rock 'N' Roll are combined through Lisa Marie etc. I'm sure Michael would have been hugely impressed that Lisa Marie is the daughter of Elvis Presley, and what a great combination of genes etc a Jackson and Presley child wouls make. Such thoughts if Michael had them would be natural. But Lisa Marie is known as the ex-wife of Michael Jackson not the other way. I presonally think Priscilla didn't like the fact Michael's fame overshadowed the Presley name, and maybe she didn't like the thought of having bi-racial grandchildren ? ........ but I think Lisa Marie was brainwashed against Michael by her mother even if Lisa Marie did have issues with some people around Michael.

Rumor has it, in 1994 Lisa Marie promised Michael she would have his children, then she took contraception without his knowledge which is what is rumored to have led to their divorce, though this a not a fact.

My personal opinion is that Lisa Marie's mother Priscilla was instrumental in the break up of their marriage. .

Looks like this rumor comes from LMP herself. And how Lisa being an adult can be brainwashed by her mother if she choose to marry MJ without asking Priscilla? There is something wrong with the whole story of this "marrige". I know that MJ wanted to adopt the kid from Romania or Hunagry and for some reason it didn't work out. Maybe LMP was not that happy about it? Who knows?

My personal opinion is that Lisa Marie's mother Priscilla was instrumental in the break up of their marriage. She just didn't like Michael, I feel she's the one who put it thoughts in to Lisa Marie's head that Michael was calculated and wanted to marry her because she's Elvis Presley's daughter ie, in Priscilla's mind as stated in to Oprah interview Michael's calculation was King of Pop and the King of Rock 'N' Roll are combined through Lisa Marie etc. I'm sure Michael would have been hugely impressed that Lisa Marie is the daughter of Elvis Presley, and what a great combination of genes etc a Jackson and Presley child wouls make. Such thoughts if Michael had them would be natural. But Lisa Marie is known as the ex-wife of Michael Jackson not the other way. I presonally think Priscilla didn't like the fact Michael's fame overshadowed the Presley name, and maybe she didn't like the thought of having bi-racial grandchildren ? ........ but I think Lisa Marie was brainwashed against Michael by her mother even if Lisa Marie did have issues with some people around Michael.

I don't think fame had anything to do as to why Priscilla hated Michael. I think the fact that he was african american angered her. In my opinion, Priscilla was a racist.

Nicolas cage was at the height of his career when he married Lisa, Priscilla didn't utter a bad word about him in the press. Michael on the other hand it was nonstop between those two.

Yes Priscilla appears to be a racist, jealousy racism and hatred were the key reasons for her dislike toward Michael.

Yes Priscilla appears to be a racist, jealousy racism and hatred were the key reasons for her dislike toward Michael.

I don't really have an opinion about Lisa, but I think Priscilla is one of the biggest HYPOCRITES I've ever seen. When I saw her in the Oprah interview implying MJ used Lisa because of the Presley connection and what not, I was thinking "EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!!!!! Who are YOU to judge Michael???!!! Take a look in the mirror MISS NOT-A-PRESLEY-ANYMORE-WHEN-ELVIS-DIED!!!!!!!!!". She was not even Elvis' wife anymore when Elvis died...she was the EX-WIFE. They had been DIVORCED for almost 4 years when Elvis died. Yet, she's been milking the Presley name for all it's worth for years and years and has been USING the Presley name HERSELF for years for publicity. So she should take a look at herself FIRST before talking about others!! And I mean, REALLY....like MJ would NEED the Presley name for publicity...I mean, PLEASE!!! :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: That just makes me laugh! :rolleyes: Anyways, I really can't stand Priscilla. Such a hypocrite! :puke:

I don't really have an opinion about Lisa, but I think Priscilla is one of the biggest HYPOCRITES I've ever seen. When I saw her in the Oprah interview implying MJ used Lisa because of the Presley connection and what not, I was thinking "EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!!!!! Who are YOU to judge Michael???!!! Take a look in the mirror MISS NOT-A-PRESLEY-ANYMORE-WHEN-ELVIS-DIED!!!!!!!!!". She was not even Elvis' wife anymore when Elvis died...she was the EX-WIFE. They had been DIVORCED for almost 4 years when Elvis died. Yet, she's been milking the Presley name for all it's worth for years and years and has been USING the Presley name HERSELF for years for publicity. So she should take a look at herself FIRST before talking about others!! And I mean, REALLY....like MJ would NEED the Presley name for publicity...I mean, PLEASE!!! :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: That just makes me laugh! :rolleyes: Anyways, I really can't stand Priscilla. Such a hypocrite! :puke:

Oh, thank you for that. :clapping::clapping: You are so right. I completely agree with you.

OMG I could have smacked her when she said she believes he married Lisa for MONEY.

Say WHAT?

MICHAEL JACKSON MARRYING FOR M-O-N-E-Y?!?!?

AMEN sister! :clap:

I agree with you on that,

Heck I noticed that she kept the Presley name too after they divorced.

alot of racism involved with what went down. MJ and Lisa Marie i feel in another light would have had a chance if not for some folks who just were hating on the union.

:clap: Summer i totally agree with everything u have said!
Totally right on :cheers:

I wonder, if Lisa saw Grammy.
If she and her mother did they are probably jealous as Elvis is just a distant memory and MJ the most popular deceased celebrity. Paris is the new princess and Lisa Marie just a bitter inarticulate middle aged woman.

I don't think racism was necessarily at play here. I think Priscilla was more threaten by Michael's fame, much like how some Elvis' fans feel threaten. Nicolas Cage is a different story because he is an actor and not in the music business.

For years, Elvis has been the undisputed king and Priscilla has been living high off the hog off his name. Now, here comes this upstart man-child who has just been crown king. To add salt to the wound, her precious daughter marries this person, truly making him king of the industry. Priscilla strikes me a arrogant person and just could not stand the thought of anyone taking Elvis' place and ruining her cash cow.

Racism may or may not had played apart, but I think it was more of the fame/arrogance.

I don't think racism was necessarily at play here. I think Priscilla was more threaten by Michael's fame, much like how some Elvis' fans feel threaten. Nicolas Cage is a different story because he is an actor and not in the music business.

For years, Elvis has been the undisputed king and Priscilla has been living high off the hog off his name. Now, here comes this upstart man-child who has just been crown king. To add salt to the wound, her precious daughter marries this person, truly making him king of the industry. Priscilla strikes me a arrogant person and just could not stand the thought of anyone taking Elvis' place and ruining her cash cow.

Racism may or may not had played apart, but I think it was more of the fame/arrogance.
I beg to differ, I think racism was one of the key factors of Godzilla's dislike toward Michael along with jealousy, Michael's fame, talent and status, and her arrogance. I think all of these factors played an equal role that caused her to dislike him.

If she and her mother did they are probably jealous as Elvis is just a distant memory and MJ the most popular deceased celebrity. Paris is the new princess and Lisa Marie just a bitter inarticulate middle aged woman.

Paris is such a class act. She comes across as a child who is wise beyond her years, same as Prince. Lisa Marie is so abbrasive and vulger. Both of her albums have the word "f**K" in almost all of her songs! She's so unclassy too.

Paris is the new Princess for sure. And she's so beautiful.

Paris is such a class act. She comes across as a child who is wise beyond her years, same as Prince. Lisa Marie is so abbrasive and vulger. Both of her albums have the word "f**K" in almost all of her songs! She's so unclassy too.

Paris is the new Princess for sure. And she's so beautiful.

Paris is not a new princess because only fans call her that. We won't know either way until she is older and it depends on what she does. Also, fans don't actually know Paris, they just really have an idea of her and we have no clue what she may or may not grew into; Although, anyone who is born into alot of money and fame is called a princess, not just Lisa.

On a side note, I think racism is a serious charge and should not be drop so freely. Priscilla is not a nice person by no one standards, but I won't call someone a racist for dogging their son-in-law.

Also, the name calling is not necessary and we can say how we don't like a person without the character assassination. We are all adults here and we can express ourselves better than that.

Paris is not a new princess because only fans call her that. We won't know either way until she is older and it depends on what she does. Also, fans don't actually know Paris, they just really have an idea of her and we have no clue what she may or may not grew into; Although, anyone who is born into alot of money and fame is called a princess, not just Lisa.

On a side note, I think racism is a serious charge and should not be drop so freely. Priscilla is not a nice person by no one standards, but I won't call someone a racist for dogging their son-in-law.

Also, the name calling is not necessary and we can say how we don't like a person without the character assassination. We are all adults here and we can express ourselves better than that.

:clapping:

:clapping:I agree with everything you posted. :)

Had Michael been alive and was still raising them, for sure the kids would have came out humble, unspoiled, ect. I have doubts now. I don't know why.

I wish Diana would have the kids. Diana is a wonderful mother.

Lisa Marie is a very angry person. It was after her dad died that a switch went off on her. She was a very happy little girl, spoiled rotten, but still very happy. Her dad died and she lost it. She was doing coke at 14. I feel bad for her at times. I really do. I understand why she is still, at 41 years old, still angry. I just wish she wouldn't have vented her angry out in the press and drag Michael down while at it.

It doesn't matter to us what Lisa was/is saying about Michael!!
We still love him and cherish him!
WE LOVE HIM 'MORE'!! :angel:

Looks like this rumor comes from LMP herself. And how Lisa being an adult can be brainwashed by her mother if she choose to marry MJ without asking Priscilla? There is something wrong with the whole story of this "marrige". I know that MJ wanted to adopt the kid from Romania or Hunagry and for some reason it didn't work out. Maybe LMP was not that happy about it? Who knows?

I think miss Presley didn't want to be bothered with having to take care of someone else's kid
and Michael was a fool for putting up with so much shit from this missy prissy, I'm sure he already knew that when he refused to talk to her in 2008

What happened when they went?
She didn't say what the psychic said about Lisa Marie and Michael, but according to her nutty self Micael apologized to her saying ''I'm so sorry .. I hurt you so much.. you took such good care of me'' :scratch: Faye is a deluded nutter who is still not over the fact that she was just an employee nothing more.

And if Lisa Marie really went with it just tells you everything about her obsessed self, I wonder what her ''soulmate'' Michael Lockwood things about his wife, channeling her ex husband. That wouldn't sit well with me, if I were that woman's husband.

True, but Michael's case is a little complicated so you can't rule it out, completely, either. It's still the US.

She didn't say what the psychic said about Lisa Marie and Michael, but according to her nutty self Micael apologized to her saying ''I'm so sorry .. I hurt you so much.. you took such good care of me'' :scratch: Faye is a deluded nutter who is still not over the fact that she was just an employee nothing more.

And if Lisa Marie really went with it just tells you everything about her obsessed self, I wonder what her ''soulmate'' Michael Lockwood things about his wife, channeling her ex husband. That wouldn't sit well with me, if I were that woman's husband.

I personally would not put any weight in that story. KF is a loon and a drama queen and I won't go any further into it because I have some very strong feelings about her that is not suitable for public consumption.

I will not say Michael was foolish for marrying Lisa because I do not know the dramatics between them. It is easy to look on the outside in and after the fact to say someone was dumb, stupid, or naive for getting with a person. However, for all the mean stuff Lisa said about Michael, they truly could had been the happiest together. For a brief moment, Michael had someone who was an equal, as equal as you can get anyway, to him and was not taking in by his star. How and why things fall apart is between Michael and Lisa.

I am not going to say they were soulmates or anything that corny, but I will say that they most alike then different in many ways. Both were somewhat broken individuals and I think they were both looking for that one person that could understand them.

I've always likes Lisa Marie, and still do but I guess that's just because I have the hots for her. But her interview with her mother and Oprah from 2005 makes my stomach turn. She's talking about her marriage to Michael, like it was some sort of joke and that she had no idea what she was doing marry Michael, and Oprah baiting her to talk negatively about Michael and saying how calculated he was.

Since Michael's death Lisa Marie admits she did actually love, and I see her tears as guilt (not just remorse, though I'm sure she did love Michael and feels remorse) for distancing herself from Michael in life and in the media by trying to go on the media's side. Oprah makes me sick with her tribute shows to Michael, and saying what a great loss his death his, when she is one of the people in the media who turned their backs on Michael, mocked him and wanted to ruin his good name over false child abuse allegations with snide remarks. Another thing about that Oprah interview, Oprah stated Michael was an Elvis fan, I don't think he was. Michael said in his autobiography he wasn't a fan of Elvis's music, but he did find Elvis fascinating.

I saw Michael and Lisa Marie really close up in Hamley's in 1997, they were divorced by then but were dating again and looked very much a couple and in love. And from a man's perspective, Lisa Marie looked beautiful, classy and very sexy when I saw her. And I think she was at the height of her beauty when she was with Michael. I think Michael brought the best out of her.

Lisa Marie say's there were some shady people around Michael, which was why she left Michael. We never heard what Michael thought Lisa Marie contributed to their marriage and later relationship not working out. Rumor has it, in 1994 Lisa Marie promised Michael she would have his children, then she took contraception without his knowledge which is what is rumored to have led to their divorce, though this a not a fact.

Completely AGREEE with everything you have said!!!! lol except for the part of me thinking Lisa is hot. I'm a girl, and i'm straight. I don't see her that way. But I do have to admit that she was very beautiful when she was with Michael. And I have also said before that Michael brought out the best in Lisa.

Lisa loved Michael, and he ,oved her back. Period. Thats it. There was nothing more to it. AND they loved each other ALOT. I personally think that if neither Lisa nor Michael would have been famous, then they would have been happier and lived a happy marriage life. Also, I think that if everyone would have just left them alone, meaning Pricilla, michaels family, his entourage, etc.. then they probably would still be together today and their relationship could have actually worked out.

And I too agree in what you said about Pricilla brain washing Lisa. Firstly, Pricilla IS Lisa's mom. And no matter what, she is gonna listen to her. I think Lisa originally did want to have Mike's kids, but her mom kept telling her that he was calculating everything and using her.

and actually, in the Oprah interview Lisa did with her mom, it showed that lisa still cared for Michael. I think at one point she tells her mom to shut up, or says something like "mother, what are you saying?!?." Also, it seemed as though PRICILLA was doing the talking and Lisa was just nodding her head.

I personally would not put any weight in that story. KF is a loon and a drama queen and I won't go any further into it because I have some very strong feelings about her that is not suitable for public consumption.

I will not say Michael was foolish for marrying Lisa because I do not know the dramatics between them. It is easy to look on the outside in and after the fact to say someone was dumb, stupid, or naive for getting with a person. However, for all the mean stuff Lisa said about Michael, they truly could had been the happiest together. For a brief moment, Michael had someone who was an equal, as equal as you can get anyway, to him and was not taking in by his star. How and why things fall apart is between Michael and Lisa.

I am not going to say they were soulmates or anything that corny, but I will say that they most alike then different in many ways. Both were somewhat broken individuals and I think they were both looking for that one person that could understand them.

Yes, for a brief moment they were BOTH happy. For the first time both of them felt that someone actually loved them for them, and not because their last name is Presley, or Jackson.

Back