When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
^ ok guys.. lets cool it. Firstly, this discussion is about LMP. Not about Michaels spirit, or if whether or not fans go to mediums to get in touch with Michael. And lets show respect to each other before they delete the entire discussion. Originally, this was for people who like Lisa. If you guys read the first 50 pages, you can see that this was just a group of people talking about their relationship.

So now, lets changed the topic and lets respect each other before this gets deleted. We really do have good conversations and good topics in this discussion. I wouldn't want to lose that.

So say sorry, show each other some respect, and end it.

I haven't heard from anyone who actually saw this on Karen's facebook. Did anybody see this with their own eyes?

I`ve read somewhere that Karen wrote it on her facebook, and deleted this next.
Who knows if its true or not.

I did see it with my eyes. The Sun article has the exact quotes from Karen's facebook page.

I did see it with my eyes. The Sun article has the exact quotes from Karen's facebook page.

I think Lisa needs to address Karen if she lied about her on this. Although, not surprise about Karen ending up on the Sun. Her entire facebook is like one big tabloid page.

I think Lisa needs to address Karen if she lied about her on this. Although, not surprise about Karen ending up on the Sun. Her entire facebook is like one big tabloid page.

That's my exact thoughts. Her facebook is just as bad as TMZ's website. LOL

Maybe I can contact Lisa on her myspace and tell her all the crap Karen's saying. Karen did bash Lisa back in the day, and i'm sure she knows of that. Lets see.

IDK, Lisa was really into Michael, but she isn't that crazy. And, she doesn't get along with Karen that much. I mean, sure, they tolorate each other, but I doubt they go and call each other and hang out with each other. lol

I came across a forum specifically for MJ and lisa, if any of you are interested I could post the link. I don't wanna get in trouble for it though, mods would it be okay if I posted it in here?

When this article was published, somebody posted it on Karen’s FB. Ppl were asking if it is true or not. Karen made just one comment on somebody's post saying: They never get anything right, I am 57, not 52. This was just one comment about this article which means that her and LMP really went to “channel” Michael and probably what was written in this article is a true fact because just one thing she mentioned was not right is her age. Maybe she was just sarcastic? Who knows? I do not believe in this “channeling” anyways, assuming that the article contains true facts about them going and what was there..

Anyways, it is crazy that it was in tabloid. LMP is not smart either imo.

BTW who is IDK? I am kinda confused…

Last edited:
hmmm IDK if they would be.... I don't think they would mind the link. I mean, you are not directly posting the actual conversation, you are just posting the link.... hmmm...

or, you can email it to the people who want to see it.

I got a reply from Lorraine and TheChosenOne and they told me I should PM you guys. So if you're interested PM me, i'll give it to you.

Priscilla will be tomorow in Larry King Life. I wonder If she will talks about Mike and Lisa.

Thanks for the heads up lulu!!!!
A message to Ashtanga, I read your message, but when I tried to reply it said that you're profile doesn't accept PM's

"ashtanga has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove ashtanga from the recipient list and send the message again."

I'm not sure what you wanted though, was it the link?

Zilla needs to keep her piehole shut and stick to pimping the dude the world's forgotten all about.

Thanks for the heads up lulu!!!!
A message to Ashtanga, I read your message, but when I tried to reply it said that you're profile doesn't accept PM's

"ashtanga has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove ashtanga from the recipient list and send the message again."

I'm not sure what you wanted though, was it the link?
:swoon:

Now it's ok to send PM!

I don't know if there has been a conclusion to this question here but Lisa and Michael were speaking as recent as June of last year according to Raffles Van Exel.

Also LMP's daughter is friends with Michael's nephews/neices, so the families were still connected.

mjjchunt.jpg
I don't know if there has been a conclusion to this question here but Lisa and Michael were speaking as recent as June of last year according to Raffles Van Exel.

Did raffles tweet about that or something? I remember people were getting worked up about it because Travis didn't say anything about LMP, but did Raffles retouch that topic? Where did you find that out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did raffles tweet about that or something? I remember people were getting worked up about it because Travis didn't say anything about LMP, but did Raffles retouch that topic? Where did you find that out?

Exactly. I wonder tha same thing. Travis mentioned only about rehearsals for Scream in Lisa`s house in 1995.

Priscilla will be tomorow in Larry King Life. I wonder If she will talks about Mike and Lisa.

She did a little. She was asked how did MJ's death affect her. Instead of answering for herself she said: "It affected Lisa a lot."

Priscilla obviously didn't like Michael much.

I saw the LKL interview with Priscilla and got the same impression. Larry did ask her, though, if Lisa and Michael had remained friends and Priscilla said yes.

She did a little. She was asked how did MJ's death affect her. Instead of answering for herself she said: "It affected Lisa a lot."

Priscilla obviously didn't like Michael much.

OMG, what is happening here... Why is so quiet here... Where are everybody???

Biblically Debbie Rowe is MJ'S Wife because he was not LMP'S first Husband. (Remember the story of Jesus and the Woman by the Well). Unfortunately things did not work out between them. It is rather sad but one must remember that LMP was young and had lost her father when she was young. Michael did not have a Childhood so he was the eternal man-boy. Debbie Row gave birth to his children, defended him in Court and loved him to the end. She is a true Soulmate. May the Lord comfort her always.

What I can say is that Lisa and Michael loved each other.

Well let us give respect where respect is due Debbie gave birth to Michael's Children and was his friend. I would rather read about her than LMP Remember she (LMP) is somebody else wife now. Please the Donkey is dead dismount!!!!!

Back