When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
I don"t know is this a pro-Lisa thread but I just need to say something. I was going through YT yesterday and stumble upon a huge number of interviews with Lisa talking about Michael....with Oprah ( together with Priscilla ).
, with Diane sawyer and other reporters. I was sick to my stomach and I almost trashed my screen. It is disgusting, cruel and no respect.
At one point Priscilla said...." you know....I think he wanted her children....he wanted her Presley genes...!!!!!!!! " And Oprah was all : "oh, really ?! Tell us more.....!"
Disgusting, disgusting beyond words. I have ZERO ( less than zero ) respect for ppl like that. She should be ashamed of herself.

Yeh i was totally disgusted with priscilla in that interview, she acted very inapporiate in that interview and like u said she should be ashamed of herself.

Yeh I don't think its a secret that Priscilla didn't like Michael right from the beginning of LMP & MJs relationship. She didn't approve of them being together at all.

I saw an interview ages ago with 'Cilla saying something less than positive about MJ and LMP was like 'hah seriously :no:, I can't believe you just said that'.

Hmm that photo of LMP.. wearing a cropped top.. seriously.. :mello:

Yeh I don't think its a secret that Priscilla didn't like Michael right from the beginning of LMP & MJs relationship. She didn't approve of them being together at all.

I saw an interview ages ago with 'Cilla saying something less than positive about MJ and LMP was like 'hah seriously :no:, I can't believe you just said that'.

I really dont think its any of priscilla's business anyway who lisa is involved with. Its lisa's business!

Jesus. LMP was already married once and had two kids. She was no baby. If she did not want her mother into her business she would have told her.
I am shocked the way an adult women behaved in public eye. Holding her mother"s hand while bad - mouthing Michael.
Gross!!!!!!!

I remember on Oprah, LMP was asked about the intimate stuff and Priscilla jumped in and said that she thinks that it was premeditated on his part. As if MJ only wanted sex to get the kids he wanted. Ugh! Anyway, Lisa looked at her and was like, "Mother" or something like that. Seemed like Lisa was thinking, why the hell did you say that. She definitely didn't seem happy about that comment.

I dunno, seems like when she badmouthed him it was coming from a place of anger but you only get that way when you're in love. Otherwise the relationship ending wouldn't have bothered her so much.

I read on another board that after the Bashir doc aired Lisa called MJ and they arranged a date to see each other at Neverland.. but when Lisa arrived on the arranged date MJ had forgotten [probably because of all the drama happening] and he wasn't there.

I remember on Oprah, LMP was asked about the intimate stuff and Priscilla jumped in and said that she thinks that it was premeditated on his part. As if MJ only wanted sex to get the kids he wanted. Ugh! Anyway, Lisa looked at her and was like, "Mother" or something like that. Seemed like Lisa was thinking, why the hell did you say that. She definitely didn't seem happy about that comment.

I dunno, seems like when she badmouthed him it was coming from a place of anger but you only get that way when you're in love. Otherwise the relationship ending wouldn't have bothered her so much.

Yeh thats what I'm talking about. Also agree with your other point. I think she still loved him and she was angry he'd moved on. They still kept in touch and she still defended him though. Remember when she was asked about the accusations and she said it was a load of rubbish, that if she had any reason at all to think it was true she'd have hung him from a tree by his..X.

lmao, how recent is that pic with the crop-top? Just skimming through this thread...she looks beeaa-yooo-tiful here.

157t5x.jpg

Cute bow in MJ's hair too, lol.

I read on another board that after the Bashir doc aired Lisa called MJ and they arranged a date to see each other at Neverland.. but when Lisa arrived on the arranged date MJ had forgotten [probably because of all the drama happening] and he wasn't there.

Ahh thats messed up...only Mike could get away with that. :lol:

157t5x.jpg

Cute bow in MJ's hair too, lol.

He is adorable! Wonder if it was actually his or did someone give it to him to wear. :lol: Love lisa in those boots, that is so her style.

i dislike Priscilla... but i don't judge Lisa, i know she had a sad life... so i understand some of her actions

I do not have an excuse for Lisa. I had a million times worse life than she did...poor, with an abusive father who took away my childhood...I don"t wanna start.
What about Michael"s life ? He stayed polite and civilised.
She was just a spoiled bratt.
I would never, never talk like that about a man I loved. She was humiliating him.
I better run out of this thread. Some ppl just have no manners, they can have all the money in the world.

If she did not want her mother get involved she could easy do it. LMP is not a nice person. Good for Mike that he left her.

:smilerolleyes: Do you know her?

Good for Mike that he kept in touch with her for the rest of his life. :mello:

I don't think she listened to her mother seen as she went and married him in the first place! No matter how old you get your daughter is still your daughter, so your going to want to be involved in her decisions, AND your mother is still your mother.. whether you disagree with her you still should respect her.

Is it true that Debbie gets pregnant and miscarries whilst MJ was still married to Lisa..?? Well.. I'd be pissed off about that if I was LMP.

Though LMP and MJ continue to meet up whilst he's married to Debbie staying in London and South Africa together when he's on History Tour, he invites Lisa and her kids to Thanksgiving and other family functions etc...MJ and LMP spend all this time together and then Debbie files for divorce..:scratch:

This is LMP and MJ after they'd split up and whilst he was married to Debbie... MJ took Lisa to the Ivy for her birthday..

http://www.img-teufel.de/img_Scannen00019e90fdd0jpg.jpg.html

Seems like MJ wanted children, LMP didn't at the time so he got Debbie.

Its so obvious LMP loved him, MJ said she spent lots of time with Katherine afterwards and wrote him letters wanting to have his children... he loved her too.. but he'd moved on and got Debbie to have his kids.. I'd say LMP was still pretty hurt about that but acted like she didn't care..though it was obvious she did.

All these times they were together after they'd divorced and whilst he was still married to Debbie.. hmm .. makes me think he still liked her. :D

I have seen a timeline.. I'm trying to find it again but failing!

I don't think she listened to her mother seen as she went and married him in the first place! No matter how old you get your daughter is still your daughter, so your going to want to be involved in her decisions, AND your mother is still your mother.. whether you disagree with her you still should respect her.

true :mello: :clapping:

I know that MJ continued to spend time with LMP after their divorce but I'm sure she was giving him sex on demand or as needed or wanted. I believe that was the only reason he continued to see her now and then. It really doesn't matter how many times they saw each other or got together after the divorce, MJ no longer wanted her to be the mother of his children nor his wife ever again. MJ found out the hard way that LMP was a back stabber and lied to him and hurt him, but the love he had once had for her went out the window along with any respect he had for her after she said and did the things she did. To make a man think that you love him and want to have children with him, then marry him to get your picture all over the papers and then deceive him by refusing to have children with him was a terribly cruel thing to do and a terrible betrayal. I don't hate LMP by any means. I just feel so hurt for MJ. However, it all worked out well, and MJ got three beautiful children whom he loved with all his heart and they loved him. He was a wonderful Father.

The second. Michael did not keep in touch with LMP for the rest of his life. .

Actually yes he did. FACT.

Don't make statements like that when you don't know.

Last edited:
I wonder how do you know? Probably you know more than anybody else on this board. LMP kept in touch with MJ only in her dreams imo. If he sent her a card or called her when her twins were born it does not mean that they kept in touch "for the rest of thier life". Michael was a gentelman after all.

I'm not the one who claimed as fact that they were not talking.. did you bug MJ's phone or something to know who he was calling?

If you have been keeping up with this thread you'd know the following..

Despite the divorce they were basically dating til 2000.

In 2002, MJ mentions in private converation with the Rabbi that he and Lisa were 'still friendly' and he keeps in touch with her and her kids and was waiting for her to give him her new phone number. Also that LMP is the only person that never wanted anything from him, neither money or name. Full talk on Lisa by MJ ( http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2726308&postcount=1236 )

In 2003 after the Bashir doc airs she calls him, and they arrange to meet. They are in contact during the trial.

After MJs death Pricilla Presley (who we know does not like MJ)was on LKL when asked about how she was affected by MJs death, instead of answering about herself she said that LMP and MJ were still friendly and LMP was taking it hard.

I can't remember where this info came from but someone in this thread said that MJ called LMP a week or something before his death but she didn't get round to calling him back/he changed his number and she couldn't get him (as Chopra also said).

Finally and importantly, MJs friend and assosiate Raffles Van Exel said on his twitter page that MJ and LMP were still talking last year. 2009. If you want to find the tweet this is his Twitter page - http://twitter.com/rafflesvanexel

Obviously there is not public record of every phone call MJ made or recieved available to us. I don't even particularly care about LMP that much but it's astonishing that people say 'Michael did NOT do this, Michael did NOT do that' when they don't even know...even to the point of discounting his own words. It's like people project what they want to be true onto him.

Are you LMP fan?
You trying to convince everybody that MJ loved Lisa till the rest of his life?

:lol: no, and no.

Just that they still talked.

I'm answering the question proposed in the thread..

In fact see my other posts -

Its so obvious LMP loved him, MJ said she spent lots of time with Katherine afterwards and wrote him letters wanting to have his children... he loved her too.. but he'd moved on and got Debbie to have his kids..

Yeh thats what I'm talking about. Also agree with your other point. I think she still loved him and she was angry he'd moved on.They still kept in touch

After you said:

Michael did not keep in touch with LMP
and
LMP kept in touch with MJ only in her dreams imo.

Then asked me how I knew I replied to you with information.

Did you even read my post.

Finally and importantly, MJs friend and assosiate Raffles Van Exel said on his twitter page that MJ and LMP were still talking last year. 2009. If you want to find the tweet this is his Twitter page - http://twitter.com/rafflesvanexel

Obviously there is not public record of every phone call MJ made or recieved available to us. I don't even particularly care about LMP that much but it's astonishing that people say 'Michael did NOT do this, Michael did NOT do that' when they don't even know...even to the point of discounting his own words. It's like people project what they want to be true onto him.
But of course MJs friends are wrong yes and you are right.. you have access to his phone calls and notes in his room. MJ was acting his whole life apparently and wasn't physically attracted to women according to you in other posts you've made on this forum.

Last edited:
I do not understand what are you are trying to prove here? Are you LMP fan?
You trying to convince everybody that MJ loved Lisa till the rest of his life?
I am not the one who will believe in such BS. This marriage was a deal for Michael from the beginning. Even the kiss on stage was set up by MJ manager. LMP knew that, she
wanted probably his fame but she fell in love sadly.

MJ imo does not say everything to rabbi Shmuley, but he said that LMP felt like a piece of
furniture. This is probably a real picture behind the scene.
If Michael wanted to be with LMP he would be with her. Besides Lisa was pushing him to join her scientology "church". She and her mother were trying to control him.
A few months' ago I came across MJ notes he usually used to leave. This note says that he was under incredible pressure from Presley family. It tells me that we do not know the real truth.
In fact if two ppl are still talking to each other it does not mean anything. I keep in touch with my exboyfriend too. So what? I do not understand why it is so important if they talked on the phone once a year?
But when LMP set up an appointment to visit him in Neverland, he left and simply forgot about it or did it on purpose. If LMP was so important to him why would he do it?
He tried to be nice to her, yes, cos he was a kind person. But guys do not like when women approach them. LMP was annoying imo.

So you're basically saying you think Michael used Lisa...:mello:
That's really no different from what Priscilla and Lisa both said on Oprah...

With all the pictures and videos of Michael and Lisa together after their divorce, it's a no brainer that they kept in touch. Maybe they continued to keep in touch till 2005 or later. As far as their feelings for each other after the divorce, who knows how long their love for one another lasted. According to a video of the rabbi tapes on YouTube, Lisa wanted to get back with Michael but that his heart had already closed. Whatever happened between them two, only they know.

Yes...whatever happened between them , we don"t know.
I am talking about how she behaved after the divorce and how she was talking shi* about him.
I don"t have to go into details...just go on You Tube and you will see.She was acting like a spoiled bratt just because things did not turn the way she wanted. That is GROSS. To be talking to one Oprah..( don"t get me started about her..... ) about their personal stuff and Oprah was acting like a true Bit***....she hated Michael and she couldn"t get enough of Lisa"s crap.
How can anyone find excuse for that...it"s beyond me, sorry.

I'm sure they kept in touch back and fourth on phone, but it wasn't like Lisa was his "soul mate" or anything after they divorced. A lot of Lisa fans make this fantasy in their heads that he adore her so much that she was "the greatest love of his life". Meanwhile, Michael was getting poontang left and right from other women (Source: The Bodyguards interview) and he was still in contact right up to the last week with exgirlfriend Shana M(source: Shana's facebook; she talked a little about it saying she was suppose to see Michael the very week he died) and Lisa is happily Married with a good man name Michael Lockwood. People move on. It says a lot that Lisa begged and begged Michael back, involved his mama and he wanted nothing to do with her (other then sex). He was "hardhearted" as he said. He lost trust in her. Pootang, yes. Marriage and kids with Lisa, no. He opted with a surrogate to have Blanket. He could have asked Lisa to do it. But he didn't. Michael's actions speak for themselves.

I like Lisa's music and I don't dislike her, but she screwed up somewhere in there to make Michael so "hardhearted".

I found this on another board...

A girlfriend of mine has been constantly bugging MJ's bodyguard with questions and she actually received a reply. She sent to me via PM on the facebook and there is one answer I thought was VERY telling. I had to share it.

Taryn April 15 at 11:01pm
I was wondering if you ever saw or heard from Lisa Marie Presley while you were working for Michael? Are you going to discuss any of the women in his life in your book?
---------------------------------------------------

MJ's Bodyguard May 4 at 8:53pm
Ive been getting a lot of questions regarding this and I'll say this, there were 2 females that we were told if they called we were to put them through to him right away. One of those women was Lisa Marie. We will write about the people who truly cared for him and were there. Those 2 women were indeed close to him. That's all I am going to say about that. BJM

I bet the other one was Liz Taylor. That's very revealing. The fact that he still spoke to Lisa even though she trashed him a few times in interviews says a lot about Michael's heart.

I found this on another board...

A girlfriend of mine has been constantly bugging MJ's bodyguard with questions and she actually received a reply. She sent to me via PM on the facebook and there is one answer I thought was VERY telling. I had to share it.

Taryn April 15 at 11:01pm
I was wondering if you ever saw or heard from Lisa Marie Presley while you were working for Michael? Are you going to discuss any of the women in his life in your book?
---------------------------------------------------

MJ's Bodyguard May 4 at 8:53pm
Ive been getting a lot of questions regarding this and I'll say this, there were 2 females that we were told if they called we were to put them through to him right away. One of those women was Lisa Marie. We will write about the people who truly cared for him and were there. Those 2 women were indeed close to him. That's all I am going to say about that. BJM

Don`t take this too much seriously. I`ve read that this is fabricated...
Maybe MJ`s Bodyguard never said that...

Yeah it's fake. The bodyguard's never said that.

It's the same thing like the suppose painting MJ bought because it reminded him of Lisa.

People have too much time on their hands.

From Lisa`s myspace bloog:

Greetings MJ Fans....

While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......
Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.
They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".
When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.
I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and them near him.
This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.
I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale Calif, 91205

I don't think Michael was thinking about Lisa Marie at the end. Too much out there to suggest he had another woman in his life, or other women. I do think she reads the Internet and she saw that post about what his bodyguard supposedly said and now its went to her head but I think he had really moved on and she wasn't in the running.

Back